Not too big on podcasts but I loved the Joe Rogan and Alex Jones one, any other must watch Joe Rogan podcasts?

Not too big on podcasts but I loved the Joe Rogan and Alex Jones one, any other must watch Joe Rogan podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKxDRRVLwxE&ab_channel=MMADose
youtu.be/BSPVLs0bd1M
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs&t=2m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an old one from a few years back was pretty interesting. The Original Freeway Ricky Ross i think. pretty cool stuff

>Bill Burr
>Sam Harris
>Both Neil Degrasse Tyson podcasts
>Theo Von (most recent one)
>Leah Remini

Dr. Jordan Peterson

>Both Neil Degrasse Tyson podcasts

This and Hunter Maats (note how triggered Joe gets at the end)

Dave Rubin as well

Buzz aldrin

Louis Theroux and Les Stroud. Stroud's second appearance is pretty shit since all they talk about is bigfoot.

lately I'd say the funniest have been the ones with tom segura and bert kreisher.. and whitney cummings more recently

Tell me about the weather holographic laser.

The Cummings episode was a complete waste of time. Not even in the top 100 episodes. Not worth it unless you just really like her.

Thanks, anons. I'll check 'em out.

Shane Smith (Vice Founder)

Gavin McInnes (Vice Founder) is better

>Graham Hancock not mentioned yet

Scott Adams

He seemed very pre-occupied with telling other people how to live their lives for a libertarian. Underneath the hipster haircut, the weird Frank Grimes cosplay, and the inoffensive tattoos he's just sort of a boring conservative Christian.

He's an economic libertarian, otherwise he's pretty socially conservative since social liberalism just leads to nihilism and social collapse.

Aubrey De Grey, Sam Harris, Robert Greene, and Gad Saad.

Gavin is a total faggot and like the other guy said is a libertarian in name only. And i thought some mexican faggot founded vice. It doesn't matter though as vice sucks.

Any episode with Joey Diaz CAWKSUCKAS

youtube.com/watch?v=kKxDRRVLwxE&ab_channel=MMADose

Him going on a 30 minute butthurt rant about Marc Maron and how woman who don't get married by 30 are committing genocide was too much for me to handle. He's amusing in small doses but he seems like a giant pretentious cunt.

>economic libertarian
Govt shouldnt provide services but it should outlaw things i don't like?

user thats conservatism.

Nope. That's just you being a dullard.

He knows that many of the beliefs and practices of being a libertine leads to social breakdown.

Economic libertarian just sounds like Republican to me but whatever, I'm not going to debate liberalism here. I just didn't like the guy.

To steer back on topic, the "who's fat weigh ins" with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer were solid episodes.

Isn't gavin basically trolling though? I've always thought him and milo don't truly believe 75% of the shit they say.

I'm actually watching the Shane Smith one now, and how is he not telling people how to live their lives too?

He's saying everybody has to be an environmentalist, because "it's not a left issue, it's an everybody issue"; "if you like the outdoors, you like to hunt, you like to swim, you like to drink water, then you should be an environmentalist" (I'm paraphrasing)

So I guess he's not going to even consider the fact that many people work in industries like coal, oil, gas, who don't want to lose their jobs? And he doesn't want to consider the fact that even if the US were to shut down these industries, they would still exist (and grow) in other parts of the world?

Now he's using the "you're gonna be on the wrong side of history, dude!" argument by saying pot legalisation "is GOING to happen"; so again he seems happy to force his beliefs about this on others?

He's also saying that Trump/Brexit is "a generational divide", which I disagree with, because I'm 25 and I supported Trump. I think it's a worldview divide.

Good post.

Where did I claim he was a libertarian?

>And i thought some mexican faggot founded vice.
It was founded (in its modern form) by Gavin, Shane Smith, and Suroosh Alvi - they're all Canadian, but Suroosh's heritage is Pakistani I think.

>Marc Maron
Dunno who that is

>woman who don't get married by 30 are committing genocide
Well they pretty much are, and it's a legitimate concern to have. If we keep up the current levels of low birthrates among whites, high immigration, and much higher birthrates among minorities, what is the West going to look like in 30 years?

Maybe that's the way the world's going to go, but personally I can't understand anybody who doesn't want to have children. In my opinion they are completely deluding themselves.

>Govt shouldnt provide services
No, government should be fiscally responsible.

The Dave Foley one where he talks about his divorce.

I didn't even listen to most of his appearance, cause I got into it late and couldn't stand him after like 20 minutes. What was his problem with Marc Maron?

I don't want to have children because I'm a pedophile.

Maron refused to release the episode because Gavin made a tranny joke.

youtu.be/BSPVLs0bd1M

Uncle Joey is GOAT

He speaks in an abrasive manner because he despises the people on the other end of the aisle. He believes what he has to say he just wants to bait people to make them look bad to further his goals.

In other words the right is catching on utilizing the jewish trickery of the left.

Also, "economic libertarian" only refers to economic policy - endorsing laissez faire economics, i.e. relaxing regulation on business, reducing trading tariffs / economic protectionism.

So "[government] should outlaw things i don't like" has nothing to do with economic libertarianism.

It *does* have to do with social conservatism, and that guy already fucking said to you that Gavin is "pretty socially conservative".

I don't think he believes his conservative positions should always be enshrined in law though, which is why he calls himself a libertarian. I.e. he says gays should be allowed to marry (although I think he only says this so he doesn't get lynched in NYC).

No I don't think Gavin is trolling at all. Milo, yes, he probably is, but not Gavin.

Gavin's just a guy who got mad and angry at the world, particularly after his split with Vice, which you can understand.

>This other guy is preachy so Gavin being preachy is fine

That's another thing I didn't like about him, he kept deflecting criticism for Trump by bringing up Hillary, as if she hasn't lost the election months ago. Yes, she was bad, but that doesn't excuse Trump's faults.

What faults?

He went on Marc's podcast and they got into an argument over whether or not public school should have funding for free lunches and Marc said fuck it and never aired the podcast.

Marc was in the wrong for being a pussy and not airing it but Gavin proceeds to rant to Joe about what a piece of shit he is and how he's fake just to fuck young girls while Joe just sits there visibly uncomfortable.

Undisclosed economic ties to Russia and many other foreign countries, narcissism blinding him to economic and policy realities, blatant nepotism, increasingly paranoid delusional rants on Twitter, etc. Again, guy who I'm assuming is Gavin, Hillary being a bad candidate doesn't make Trump a good president. They're different shades of shitty. I'm with Douglas Adams here, nobody who can get themselves elected should be allowed to be president.

Anthony Bourdain was 10/10, Joe needs to get him back on pronto.

I can see how he'd be pissed about that, and Marc should probably have just released it (or better yet just not done it, he should have known this was going to happen) but it is a shitty thing to do to bitch about it live to a friend and colleague of Marc's.

>Trump's rants on Twitter are delusional
>but Trump's ties to Russia are a fact!

Wow I wonder what media you read.

My favourite podcast is the one with the water filteration talk

I liked the Dan Bilzerian one

>Alex Jones
>taking seriously a guy who unironically believes in alien conspiracies and then tries to sell you fake supplements

ayyy

but he shows his butthole on air and kisses milo and shoves dildos in his butthole

Well Bohemian Grove and mass surveillance turned out to be more than theories and there really are chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay

I could accept those, but he goes waaay beyond that, right into some literal fantasy realm

What went wrong?

>This other guy is preachy so Gavin being preachy is fine

No I'm just calling you a hypocrite for criticising someone as preachy when the left has people who are just as preachy, or in some cases far more preachy, than Gavin

>not liking Alex Jones

I feel sorry for you

Degenerates should know more than anybody that degeneracy is bad for you.

You don't need to be a Saint to know what's good for you.

exogenous hormone injections coupled with genetic tendency to balding

Yeah I agree with you on that, when I do listen to him its for entertainment value, he's not to be taken seriously. Him on Joe Rogan was hysterical

dude the fact that no one has mentioned what is easily the best ep after alex jones which is graham hancock and randall carlson.

seriously ignore all these other idiots, well until you check out the 2 eps both of them are on then listen to their recs but seriously if you google lists i guarantee this ep will b top 3 on every single list

graham hancock randall carlson

just trust me

We don't really know what his ties to Russia are (though clearly some of his top advisors are quite close with them, namely the secretary of state), and he's made several pretty big claims (voter fraud, wire tapping, etc.) that have pretty much nobody supporting them.

I mostly read the BBC and don't watch television really (let alone cable news).

>I can't understand anybody who doesn't want to have children.
I grew up with parents that hated eachother. My father never felt appreciated, and he was always weary and irritated.
He's also a pretty smart guy. What am I gonna do? Figure out how to get married and NOT fuck up? I'm not as smart as he is. Not worth the trouble.

I started watching the episode with Dan Carlin and it made me start hating him so I had to stop.

>He's also saying that Trump/Brexit is "a generational divide", which I disagree with, because I'm 25 and I supported Trump.
Trump was your first real election between two parties who didn't have a sitting president running for re-election.
Your only previous election was Obama again (you know it, even if you don't want it), or various Republican no-names.
You ARE the new generation he was talking about.

How am I being a hypocrite exactly? I wasn't saying Shane Smith or whoever the fuck he is wasn't being preachy. You were the one who brought him up in the first place. I don't need to qualify every criticism by also criticizing somebody else with opposing idealogy to the person I'm criticizing.

>he's made several pretty big claims (voter fraud, wire tapping, etc.) that have pretty much nobody supporting them.
PEOPLE WERE LITERALLY CAUGHT ON TAPE EXPLAINING HOW THEY DRIVE PEOPLE OUT OF STATE TO VOTE ILLEGALLY
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs&t=2m26s

See, people like you, I don't understand you.

I'm British by the way, I said that I *support* Trump, not that I voted for him; I did vote for Brexit though (and I voted Conservative in our election in 2015)

>You ARE the new generation he was talking about.
No because he's effectively saying "all young people are on the left on this issue, and all the old people are on the right" and I'm saying that's bullshit, because I'm young, but I'm on the right

You're the one that brought up fucking libertarianism, I never said he was a fucking libertarian and you pulled it up out of fucking nowhere

I thought that you were this guy which is why I was talking about Shane Smith but maybe you're not

>I could eat this young fella

>this whole video

>He's also saying that Trump/Brexit is "a generational divide", which I disagree with, because I'm 25 and I supported Trump. I think it's a worldview divide
>I'm 25 and I supported Trump.

WOW fantastic evidence to back up your hypothesis there friendo, definelty changed my worldview

Breddy gud

>"all young people are on the left on this issue, and all the old people are on the right" and I'm saying that's bullshit, because I'm young, but I'm on the right

First of all Brexit wasn't a right-left issue. Secondly did your mother drink when she was pregnant with you? Do you seriously not understand the concept of a statistical outlier. Christ

I'm not that guy who brought up Shane Smith. Gavin himself said he was a libertarian on the podcast though so I'm not sure what you're arguing anymore. I just don't like the guy user, let it go. You've clearly got enough people to argue with here.

doesnt she have a couple?

agreed tho, she literally just female Rogan's the whole time with a side of being on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I split it into 2 parts and it was meh. would totally fuck her up tho.

watching that 100th GDWH and her obvious hostility towards Ku makes me love her to be howard