Films women will never understand

>films women will never understand

so wait, did he do it?

No. The point is that a simple allegation regardless of solid proof can quickly spiral out of control and destroy a man's life completely.

did u watch the movie?

so wait, did you watch the movie?

I was accused of child molestation once while I was living with my father overseas.

At the time I was deeply depressed and isolated and skipping school so for some reason everybody believed it.

I had no way to prove it didn't happen, just like they had no way to prove it did.

Eventually I decided to leave the country and go home because it turned my entire family there against me. They were forced to take a side, and it was easier for them to side with the people accusing me.

That was 6 years ago and they still to this day think that I did it. I have no way of proving otherwise.

how did you manage to be accused of that in the first place

Why did you get accused?

nice reddit spacing

pedophiles like you disgust me

>muh wall of text

Why didn't you include any information about what happened? Right now I'm kind of siding with the accusers.

newfag spotted

Well it was my half-sister and her brother in law and they had depressed, miserable, stressful lives. They "asked" me to babysit for them, which basically meant them dumping their kids on me so they could have some time to themselves. I unenthusiastically went along with it because I wasn't doing anything else at the time and I thought it was a nice thing to do.

Anyway, apparently at some point afterwards they noticed their kid was acting weird in the bath tub or something.

So out of the blue one day the husband comes around angry for some reason and asks for my dad. Then in front of me as though I wasn't even there he tells him that I'm no longer welcome there and they think I molested one of their kids.

>I didn't do it. It's like you all are on The Hunt for me [user mugs to nonexistent camera]

>Right now I'm kind of siding with the accusers
>doesn't even know what happened
this is the problem with these sorts of accusations

are you defending the pedo??? wow.

No I'm the guy you're doing a bad job of trolling

the pedo?

yeah

Eraserhead
Heat
Wake in Fright
The Conversation
Das Boot