Stop LARPing

>country keeps cuckstamp
>Sup Forums complains
>country gets rid of cuckstamp
>Sup Forums still complains

It's the natural order of things

>Sup Forums is severely autistic and comprised of "MUH CULTURE" fags
and in other news, water is wet

Literally one of the ugliest flags to ever exist.

>this is what plebs actually believe

We didn't have a choice in the matter. Liberal faggots just took it away without a referendum

I mean I like our current flag and all, but I'm still very mad we threw away such a nice flag that perfectly represented our heritage.

I like the leaf. If you dont i guess you can just kill yourself ;^)

>Egypt
>HAHAHA We're worth THREE turkeys!

Won't NZ soon join you as a leaf nation?

Yes. All flags with another flag cropped in is fucking hideous. It's like an Instagram camwhore putting her signature in the corner of every photo.

Quebec didn't like the flag so their federal politicians changed it

The ensign is a fucking ugly flag

God bless the leaf

I dunno, are they cool enough?

i'm pretty sure that's because canadians suddenly noticed that they were devoid of a culture so they just stole our symbolism

that and muh multiculturalism

this

still yet to understand why Canada had the red ensign as their formal flag over the normal blue one

what heritage? The ensign was just the projection of one regions symbol onto the rest of Canada's.

>before
1 cuckstamp
3 leaves

>after
0 cuckstamps
1 leaf

think it was an improvement

brit here.
i actually agree. outside of being colonies they shouldn't have these flags.

that said australias does look nice and distinctive for some reason

cCc means Turkish nationalism
appearently they were still symphatising the Ottoman Empire even after being taken over by the British Empire

Because it has the best constellation on it.

>scotland
>england
>france
>ireland
>then the unique canadian symbols of the maples leaves
>plus the union flag for canada comes from

Um excuse me

The Union Flag is still an official Canadian flag

>what heritage?

Way to prove my point. Canadians are devoid of any understanding of our heritage because liberal marxists have successfully destroyed it in the name of multiculturalism.

The ceremony that took place today for the installation of the new Governor General had more Canadian culture and tradition than most Canadians have seen in their whole lives.

canadians are just americans who coudln't cut the umbilical cord

their entire culture is about pretending to be british, whilst actually being british.

for example they'll march around in british military unifrom and then go home and watch baseball and use american spelling. its pretty pathetic really.

>liberal
>marxists

Go back to school, but GG is based and God Save the Queen

This is your brain on autism

whilst actually being american*

>watch baseball and use american spelling

What? No one gives a shit about baseball and we certainly don't use American spelling. They always make fun of us for using British spelling

You're just mad we've surpassed you in every way

>american spelling

Actually we use a mix of both British and American spelling, but mainly British.

Where did you think we were going to get our military tradition from? Canada's military was an extension of Britain's until a few decades ago, the regimental system itself is about using tradition to build a strong esprit de corps.

>watch baseball

>the sports you watch determines your nationality

The entire idea that every single thing Canadians do has to be some sort of entirely unique thing (and unique things don't really exist for the most part) or else they're just pretending to be British or Americans or whatever is stupid

rightly so

do you fucking pronounce it as coloor? no? then spell it without a u you dumbass

you're basically just yanks. there might be slight differences here and there - canadian football rather than american football, sometimes using british spelling.

but essentially you are just americans who LARP as brits whenever you need to remind yourself you're not american.

australians and NZers and even english south africans - are like brits in another country.

canucks are just americans with an identity crisis and a thing for leaves.

>The Union Flag is still an official Canadian flag

meh i'd rather be here than there.
even though there are some former colonies i'd rather be in than here.
>do has to be some sort of entirely unique thing
yeah ubt for the most part its just being americans whilst pretending to be brits whenever you're feeling just a little bit too american.

I know right? God save the Queen. A traitor like yourself would never understand.

Fronds actually

>latches onto the queen as a desperate way to differentiate himself from this

I don't know why you insist we are just "pretending".

We literally fought multiple wars against American Republicans. Their culture creeping into ours is inevitable when they are much more powerful and influential. You are influenced by American culture too

Huh. For some reason, given the small set of Canada/Australian/NZ I always thought that the red/blue ensign division was an East/West thing.

Weird.

>God save the Queen that is irrelevant and hasn't done shit for us
cuck shit

man i'm glad to not be a canadian

Go back to Pakistan

Americans and Anglo-Canadians have the same roots, why wouldn't we have similar cultures? Inheriting British institutions is not the same as pretending to be British, and slowly and organically these institutions have developed in uniquely Canadian ways.

because he's shitposting as everyone does on this board

>American Republicans

yeah 200 years ago.
>influenced by American culture too
yeah but we're actually distinct. whereas you're essentially just a region of america at this point.

no, i'm from the only place in canada that has a real culture

i'll give you a tip, it's in the east and we'd probably throw rocks at the royal family if they stepped foot in my province

The majority of Quebec supports the Monarchy lmao

strange, the source is fucking CTV, which is anglo media and i wasn't asked either

>is a giant faggot because his shit island hasnt seen sunlight in 4 months
No wonder you guys were running to literally any place that wasn't home.

Plains of Abraham best day of my life lmao

Based leafs.

I think canada has latched on too much.
New Zealanders and Australians are more similar to brits in lifestyle ways - even though they live very far away and in quite different conditions.

Canadians aren't. they don't have a sense of banter in the same way, they eat different food, they don't play the same sports or have even remotely similar experiences to people in britain. They are just like americans with some regional quirks.

But still they dress up like they're in the compound of buckingham palace, and use british symbols (with leaves ad-hoc'd onto them) whenever they feel the need to emphasise the fact that 200 years ago they disagreed with the americans - making them some how not americans.

>strange

No. It's not. Most Quebecers just aren't total faggots like you

>i think Canada has latched on too much
Stop thinking.

>hasn't done shit for us

>is the constitutional basis for why and how the country oparates

>because the queen doesn't exercise executive power and i don't pay attention to her it means she doesn't do anything

What do you want the Queen to do that she hasn't done? She's been the perfect constitutional monarch for more then 60 years and she's one of the most well-respected persons alive.

Sadly most people except on here don't think about Canada's heritage at all.

yeah its because the entire raison d'etre of your 'country' is that you're the part of britsih america that didn't want to rebel in the 1776s. therefore you've always felt this weird need to emphasise your links to the british monarchy, as a way of justifying yourselves not just being american.

despite being basically just americans in most respects.

and and and
and what's your problem lad, spit it out.
It's blessed that they hold the traditions close. God only knows leafs off this site don't.

It's obvious why they are assimilated to American culture. Honestly, Aussies are mostly these days, despite being closer culturally than Leafs.

Right. So we're America but good. The problem is?

>Plains of Abraham best day of my life lmao
look at this post lmao that first fucking meme arrow is so nebulous and you know it

The defining difference between Canada and the USA is that Canada is the part of British America that stayed loyal to the crown, we've been using these symbols from our earliest days, what else would we use?

>They are just like americans with some regional quirks
Could say much the same about southerners tbqhwyl

I don't think being virtually indistinguishable from another coutnry, despite weird displays of loyalty routed in a conflict which occured 250 years ago is particularly good.

yeah, the ones that speak white aren't, i bet

i'm curious about this

most french settlers in north america came from northern france, where did the english ones come from in particular?

You mean southern english? or Southern usaians?
stayed loyal to the crown but basically became american in all practical aspects of daily life.

Neither is letting muslims rape your children, getting run over, or having acid thrown in your face. Well stop when you stop okay?

>here did the english ones come from in particular?

In the US it seems like in the south they came from west england (based on accents)
and in maine/new england from the east anglia - based on accents.

but that is probably not a scientific answer.

Southern English, but more Surrey, London, some of the uni towns though

not commenting on the UK, only on canada.

we don't get confused for ireland or the netherlands.

>so nebulous

No the roles are pretty well-defined

think that is a gross exageration (though i see your point).

don't ever mention me or my county ever again sunshine

I love leafs

>became american

We were never that different m8, a good chunk of the earliest English-speaking Canadians were loyalists who fled the USA after their War of Independence.

you know what the queen probably does? says yes to everything we do because the average non-cuck would get mad if she didn't