IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FUCKING PIGS?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FUCKING PIGS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKk-2U5iUWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jewish Kingdom of Valencia

actually yes, no joke

remind me again why I should care of spain? has it ever done anything for my country?

yes, die :D

Yes, we are going to take Catalogne and the Îles Baléares to forcefully frenchify them.

this

please take us valencians as well

if they die, they will be built their empire again because the power of Minecraft creative mode

please refrain from quoting me while posting your Sup Forums shit ever again

>Îles Baléares
2 late, we have already been partitioned by the italians, germans and brits
I guess you guys can take Menorca

Keep sucking Merkels dick you moor

it's a facebook meme, retard
literally only subhumans, like those from Sup Forums or Sup Forums, post on Sup Forums these days

España moriré

I hate separatism so much.

>remind me again why I should care of spain? has it ever done anything for my country?

It fucked up South Italy
It made you irrelevant by introducing new trade routes

what the fuck does russia want with catalonia

According to the largest newspaper in SPain, Russia is using paid shills and bots to support the independence cause.
So next time that you reply to someone ITT remember he could be a spy from th Kremlin

We want you to have more refugees and no gf. You also don't live in the US because of us.

europe destabilization, they care a shit about catalonia or spain

But its United Nations and EU that want us to have more refugees? I don't understand
oy vey, what will those kremlinbots do next?

>Spanish Vatniks

Didn't expect this kind of delusional worldview from you.

Shoo shoo, shill

Stay strong Manolo

I genuily believe that anglos are separating and breaking countries except for them.
I dont see Ireland being independent with their own language
or california or texas or puerto rico or ecuador being separated of anglos
The only countries that survived the anglo separatism is russia with crimea and china with the tibet.

Nej, it's all us. We were also behind the holocaust.
Your dad was beating you because he was a Russian spy.

>Anglo boogeyman

wtf I hate russian now?! pay reparations for 50000000 gorillion and russian spyings

Is that why he left me too? Did he get sent to Siberia?

>original: @comandantenr
>putting a watermark on that shit pic

Yes.

The former Two Sicilies is a great place full of hard-working first worlders thanks to us! We were the ones who invented Germanías, which then evolved to certain powerful families which... oh never mind.

Can we get Mallorca?

yes, yes, we divide them so they don't have a powerful unified voice in the region :D

Yeah. More flags pls

You already HAVE Mallorca.

Actually no, you have my support

god fucking dammit Spain, god dammit! Why cant you fucking hold your Castillian vein and live in peace with other Hispanic comunities, you face a severe case of desentregation.

Would accept this. Being french is cool and fashionable.

user pls don't die

LIVE IN SPAIN
FEEL THE PAIN

SCATALONIAN INDEPENDENCE WHEN

>bringing back glorious Caliphate

Sign me in

unless you enbrace the weapons you arent allowed to enbrace it wont happen

Eviva espana!

youtube.com/watch?v=dKk-2U5iUWI

This
Allah is the greatest

>european countries are literally tearing themselves apart one by one until it completely balkanizes
i guess the asian century really isnt a meme

Europe is falling apart at the seams. There will be no countries any more, just enclaves of disgruntled separatists.

Spain? More like Ass Pain kek lmao

Foreigner sissies cant do nothing against the TORO NEGRO

>Catalonia goes independence
>Scotland rises up in arms because they want free as well
>cyprus splits in half
>Turkey loses Kurdistan
>German lands want out from the union
>France is too United to secede
>Italians are too lazy to actually do it

Am I the only one that hears this distant noise that goes "honhonhon itsa nous time" and a muffled Vichy anthem?

>catalunya stop that
>catalunya stop that its illegal
>im gonna have to enforce law if you dont cooperate
>"FASCIST CASTILLIAN ATTACKING US FASCIST CASTILLIAN ATTACKING US WHERE THE UE AT :DDD"

Help, help, I'm being oppressed!

>France is too united to secede

Literally every french region has its retarded separatist party and corsica is currently led by autonomists

>corsica
Aren't they piss-poor?

>German lands want out from the union
t. no idea of germans

>cyprus splits in half
already did

>Turkey loses Kurdistan
before that happens erdogan goes full genocide

>France is too United to secede
Not to united but there are no reginal independence movements

>Italians are too lazy to actually do it
maybe its time for Südtirol to return to Austria?

france is a non country anyway.

Fuck off

If an ethnic group wants freedom then give it

scotland voted no and the SNP got hammered at the recent elections

Nice WarCraft reference

for real? I had no idea! Are they just like Bavaria in terms of 'our region is the best' but no real seperatism or full catalonia idiotism?

I think you're projecting on to the outside world, to avoid the reality that it is you spaniards who are tearing your country apart.

Not that I mind, of course. Catalonia resoundly fills the criteria to be allowed to demand their independence and sovereignty.

You're not alone.

Classic victim of French indoctrination who did managed to put down strong independent french basque, and occitan men down

Post spanish qts

Yeah, Nation of Dakota or whatever they are called should be independent, you're right. Or the CSA. What about that?

>

If they want

I'm not a slave driver

No they live with tourism money they are doing pretty well
>t. 56%
They claim their regional identities like teaching their local language and shit, globally they claim more autonomy. They are so annoying the state already gave them some exceptions like freeways are free in Bretagne or priests are paid by the state in Alsace

unironically a good idea

what are Spain's options right now other than just ignoring it and hoping it will go away? is it possible for the EU or UN to step in?

What about Carribean France? Do they have seperatists?

>>>>>>>

> globally they claim more autonomy
Hmm, on a scale from Germany (Federal Republic) to France (Republic), what does that mean? Like, our 16 States have there own representation in the federal gouvernment, there own ministers and parliaments and full controll over the inland secret service and policeforces.
What level of power do the french provinces have?

It would be good for everyone involved except maybe Texas.

Prepping for civil war the sequel or the war of secession (depending of who the winner is).

I live in a town where everyone votes CUP (most radical party in Cat.)

Pray for ya boy Jamal.

>why yes i am spanish

>what are Spain's options right now other than just ignoring it and hoping it will go away?
"Sometimes the best decision is no decision, which is also a decision"

No they even push centralization even though governments organizes autonomy referundums there every ten years, they have meme-tier separatist but you never hear them unless when there are price raises and riots

despite the banter i do hope things turn out well and hope this can come to a peaceful resolution. a civil war in a major European nation would not be good for Europe as a whole

>is it possible for the EU or UN to step in?
Can only argue for the EU, they usually don't interfere with countrys inner politics as long as they don't violate EU laws or human rights. They have no tools to force spain to do anything except for offering a negotiation position.
The thing is, if catalonia becomes independet, they will never be accepted in the EU bcz spain will veto them like greece does with FYROM and without access to EU subvension money (valencia and barcelona are the two most indept citys in spain) and the tarif free inner EU trade they will collaps shortly.

So Catalonian ETA? Fo real?

Hope that everything is dealt with diplomaticly spainbro.
in my opinion out gouvernment should be said, that there status to catalonia is the same as the spanish central gouvernment to put more international pressure on them.

>*teleports behind you and goes bankrupt*
>Nothing personal Hans.

Hope so tomorrow is gonna be a long day with the general strike, right along my block there will be a parade of people showing their lawsuits against the cops and and screaming their bullshit believes.

3D people are corrupt by nature I'm a hustla I only trust 2D.

They can't ignore it. Even if it wanes away it will return soon the second difficult times arrive again. Giving catalans the same deal that the basques have might kill the independentist movement forever since it kills the economic argument and Catalonia is full of people with so much spanish heritage that the ones fighting for culture and language will be alone.

We have nothing of such here, government is trying a decentralization reform and now regions can have their own budgets but everything is controlled by the state (the préfets) to avoid excessive debts or shit like that. As of security, everything is also controlled by the state which gives regional security control to the préfet

I want to smell a spanish womans asshole I bet it smells like tacos

Valencia is not even a Catalan city

Spanish women are GOAT women

hmmm

Spain should leave the EU

Maybe its different because we don't have this reginal languages and culture? Of you would dismantle the 16 States and just put the federal gouvernment in charge of everything, nothing would change for like 90% of germans

ETA is a military group. CuP is not radical in this sense, they mostly promote pacifism and only some youngs have commited acts of vandalism. The most aggresive thing they've done is "attacking" a bus full of tourists by poking the wheel and painting graffiti on it.

Didn't the catalans claim it too?

>as if spain wasn't already a broken dysfunctional shithole long before this current mess

A hero of Spain

Yeah i guess germany has a common culture, France has a lot of different culture in one country, they cant do shit like that yet.

No

Thats so stupid in my opinion.
put everything into small states just weakens all

>I dont see Ireland being independent with their own language

Do you have any maps past the year 1921 mate

yes

Yeah, if your country collapses into a destitute mess (more than it is now anyway) I get cheaper vacations.