IOC made this beautiful lady cry

IOC made this beautiful lady cry.

Why is IOC so heartless and cruel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLKvYB7CeAY#t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=rD-0jUl-o9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you russian faggots deserve this

I'm not Russophobic like most Americans, but c'mon. This was a government-sponsored doping scheme.

You weren't getting away with that.

what's an IOC?

Izdhily Oblasty Camolestichiny

>Russia
>not going to the winter Olympics

if she didn't dope she will be able to compete as an "Olympic Athlete of Russia"

FIFA, but for the Olympics.

that's a total humiliation though. and i really doubt the sponsors would pay for it.

all pro athletes use doping though. the IOC and WADA just needed a scapegoat and the West wanted to humiliate and cuck Russia. the West is so strong, dominant and mighty. no wonder our women love Alpha Western Cock so much

>beautiful
KEK

>Olympics
who gives a fuck
kek

For the Winter Olympics?

Whites only desu.

kek. What % face is that anyway?

Maybe you faggots should try not cheating.

any olympics 2bh

If only your wife shared your sentiments

Epic, have any other zingers?

yeah; your whole life.

i just wondering how russia will retaliate these attacks, there is no way that the people involved in this banning won't be targeted by the russians in some way

Wow man, tell me more.

she is half tatar (if you even know what tatar is) so guess. half russian half tatar girls are the cutest. 2bh being a bit mixed is the reason why russian girls are considered beautiful

>train your whole life for this moment.
>your country gets banned because of a doping scandal

well, we russians are low-test weak cucks so nothing will happen to those who humiliate russia and russian losers

desu the non mixed ones are better, just look at those soulless Asiatic eyes she inherited.

She's a drug cheat and a filthy whore.

>half russian half tatar girls are the cutest

Fact check: true.

so you're saying your entire country has race mixing?

people have been running trains on your mom for your whole life kek

ok then, but i feel for the ones who are clean

not entire of course but outside of the north west (parts of russia that are the closest to finland and the baltic states) intermixing is relatively common.
do you know that northern russians and russians feom the south are significantly different genetically

>affirm that Russians overall are more similar to Belarusians and to Ukrainians than southern Russians are to northern Russians. Russians in northern European Russia share moderate genetic similarities with Uralic peoples,[1][2] who lived in modern north-central European Russia and were partly assimilated by the Slavs as the Slavs migrated northeastwards. Southern Russians however tend to be genetically closer related to Caucasian peoples as a result of Russian expansion

Russia spans an entire continent, ofcourse there are gonna be genetic differences

good riddance

She can still compete just not under the Russian flag

maybe you shouldn't have government sponsored doping programs Ivan.

Whatever.

> She can still compete just not under the Russian flag

>he thinks US athletes are clean
>he thinks any olmypic athlete worth a damn is clean

while you're probably right, it's still innocent until proven guilty so until they get caught you can only speculate.

Really though THIS is the source of most of our athletic abilities and why most of our athletes are black:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLKvYB7CeAY#t=1m22s

TUEs are the source of your athletic abilities

> 'Olympic Athlete from Russia' (OAR)
that's the most humiliating thing they could do

>tfw when no GOATMEDVEDEVA

.....FUUUUUUUUUCK

Medvedeva is injured anyway.

>Broken metatarsal.

She would win with a cast regardless, love her new SP.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD-0jUl-o9k

WWIII for teadrop of Medvedeva

Titless goblin imho

"most" of our Olympic athletes are not black

Did you know that her father is Armenian and he abandoned Medvedeva and her mother before she was even born. Typical russian family lol. She perfectly represents the russian women.
(Medvedeva is her grandma's maiden name btw)

not even make up can fix this goblin's face. glad I wont have to see her.

>goblin
>goblin
nice proxies you have there, Taras

unironically made my post right after reading the OP. Goblin confirmed lamo.

sure thing, Taras

titles gobo confirmed

I support doping. Athletes owe us viewers some performance.

The whistle blower doctor is literally in hiding to avoid various hazards, like umbrellas and strange tea infusions.

Russia's doping was ridiculously bad but this is totally a political move lol

literally looks like a man. look at that jaw line

Whistle blower doctor fled to Murica after two involved doctors and/or staff mysteriously deaded.

how do I make her my wife?

Hey can anyone willingly live in Russia?

>willingly
Immigrating isn't as easy as you think for 90% of russians (in fact for majority of russians it is close to impossible). And the remaining 10% is quite well off since it consists of our corrupted politicians, oligarchs, their relatives and their personal security guards (army and police).

If you ain't cheatin, you ain't trying

2bh the only thing you can offer her is an aussie citizenship, mr. Bogan

How is this?