Why the fuck don't you Brits get together and form a super britbong squad...

Why the fuck don't you Brits get together and form a super britbong squad? You'd have Harry Kane and Bale on the same team.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_men's_national_soccer_team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they'd still find a way to suck and disappoint

Because the other countries in the UK all hate England.

Didn't go well in the Olympics. I think we get more votes in UEFA or FIFA as independent FAs, there's some shit beauracratic reason behind it all.

>Because other countries hate England.

you are welcome

>2017
Bale is relevant

I bet they secretly want it. I'd do the same thing. I'd pretend to want to be alone to represent my own shit but deep inside wanting to join forces to be more relevant.

Why is Scotland so bad at this sport? Don't they have a solid manager history and are the creators of this sport?

>Didn't go well in the Olympics
that's a u-23 team though

Because they don't feel British and this whole union is a farce.

The resources in England are just miles ahead of where we are. Wales do well because all their players are English or were trained in England. We've got some class individual players (usually Celtic players) but it just isn't working as a team.

Yeah, and our youth teams are the only good teams.

I find it weird that 'Britain' and 'England' are used so interchangeably.

>I find it weird that 'Leafs' and 'shitposting' are used so interchangeably.

in your low iq country maybe.

Rude.

only used by low IQ individuals

England would only benefit from the occasional Welsh winger

England has the majority of the population, wealth etc and pretty much took over the islands culturally. It's never been technically correct to call all of Britain or its territories 'England' but not entirely inappropriate.

It seems you pissed some people off

Bongs are easily provoked over petty shit.

I'm Welsh and the atmosphere and excitement around our Euro semi run was immense. I remember walking home after the game that got us there and there were people literally dancing in the street, there was horns going mad, people celebrating with strangers, it was amazing, I've never seen anything like it even after the grand slam wins. If the UK as a whole were to be represented then I can't imagine that happening in Cardiff.

The vast majority of our players are Welsh, I would say 1/4 are English, which is a lot yes, but it isn't "all" of our players/,most of the starting 11 are Welsh too.

Ramsey > any CM you have.
Ben Woodburn > pace nigger talent

At any given time there are probably 3 or so Welsh players you could do with

>Because the other countries in the world all hate England.

Yes

Everyone goes through a 'hate their dad' phase.

cucknada never fails to make everybody feel disgusted.

Ramsey is an inconsistent wasteman and a complete luxury player, Dele can do that and more. Allen is average. Woodburn scored a decent goal against Austria, that's it. Everyone else is Championship standard.

No Bale, no Wales

This.
At least Canada, USA, NZ and Australia know this. The Scottish and Welsh hate us because they're brainless idiots and they think its 'normal'

It's natural for the Eternal Hun to feel defensive in the face of world history.

>I bet they secretly want it. I'd do the same thing
they really dont

deep fried mars bars, buckfast and ketamine

They do every now and then

genetically inferior according to Gordon Strachan

Don't forget the knock off Valium

>all their players are English or were trained in England.
OR

You fucking dumb cunt

He's projecting. It's not Scotland's fault he's a manlet.

bump

Still don't understand why >we participate in this

I guess if they stopped the Nordies it could cause trouble, and having only the Nordies go could be divisive and lead to splitting the Irish team. Still don't like it though.

Ben Woodburn is English. He's also 17. Shows the state of Wales that you call him up for your senior team before he'd even made his club debut.

Bale would be injured you mong.

What's yer hing?

>I bet they secretly want it

nobody wants it moron

>5mil population
>no money in the league
>have to try qualify for the world cup in uefa

what the fuck do you expect?

we'd qualify for every world cup if we played in concacaf or asia

>pretty much took over the islands culturally

kek

took over wales culturaly, maybe

woodburn is behind oxlad (who can't even get in englands first 11) in the pecking order at liverpool lmao

wales are a pathetic joke of a national team. just the England C team. they literally cap any English player U 18that has a Welsh granny. pathetic

Canada is ready and willing to join Team Britain, father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_men's_national_soccer_team

Take your pick of the lot. Ready to fight and die for the Queen ! I'm just kidding, get that old hag off my money !!!

Literally England plus Bale.

gay ass countries

fuck off nigger

t. Hasan Al-Fahwalu Mohammed bin-Jiram

fuck off paki

t. Raheem Gomez

you are the only nigger i see here

England has enough pacey niggers for 2 teams thank you v much. We don't need any provincial help.

no u

Arab slaver from Zanzibar?

No we're not, I'll rip your head off for saying that YOU LEAF CUNT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_men's_national_soccer_team

Scotland already gave you lads Fraser Aird. Sorry about that pal.

Arfield is a good cunt, though.

literally only Bale and Ramsey would make the first XI

>Take muh opium
>Stupid Boers get out of SA
>Muh dead pig
>Muh Belgian neutrality

History is against you

no u

Muh resources

Why are you worse than half of Africa LMAO?

If there was a GB team the associations would have to agree that the squad will have to have equal representation from each home country

>>pretty much took over the islands culturally

>Be Scottish
>Speak English

Kek and fucking kek.

>superteam

it's literally 1-2 players

we speak scottish and read and write in english

ken whit ah mean?

>we speak scottish and read and write in english
>ken whit ah mean?

Ladies and gentlemen even with free university tuition fees payed by the English, this is Scottish education.

You are and always will be cucks ruled by the likes of rees-mogg.

It's not even funny.

Nige has some right man hands.

Because of the IFAB.

>The International Football Association Board (IFAB) is the body that determines the Laws of the Game of association football. IFAB was founded in 1886 to agree standardised Laws for international competition, and has since acted as the "guardian" of the internationally used Laws; since its establishment in 1904 FIFA, the sport's top governing body, has recognised IFAB's jurisdiction over the Laws
>IFAB is made up of representatives from each of the United Kingdom's pioneering football associations—England's Football Association (The FA), the Scottish Football Association (SFA), the Football Association of Wales (FAW) and Northern Ireland's Irish Football Association (IFA)—and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the international governing body for football. Each UK association has one vote and FIFA has four. IFAB deliberations must be approved by three-quarters of the vote, which translates to at least six votes. Thus, FIFA's approval is necessary for any IFAB decision, but FIFA alone cannot change the Laws of the Game—they need to be agreed by at least two of the UK members

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

As you can see even the small Northern Ireland FA has great power, and they would not want to give that up by merging into one United Kingdom FA.

other countries wouldn't allow it

we'd be too powerful

lol

The empire survives