When are the niggers gonna get another man to lead them like him?

When are the niggers gonna get another man to lead them like him?

When Putin trains one.

When is USA gonna get another man to lead them like him?

Violent nationalism never solved anything

MLK is one of my favorite figures in American history. He's basically a honorary white man. He brought an entire society of niggers under control to peacefully protest based on their dollar rather than chimp out and attack white people.

That's why they need someone like him so desperately. Unfortunately he may very well have been truly one of a kind.

>preaches peace
>preaches that people should be judged on their actions and not their color
>wants peace and just black kids and white kids to grow together in a utopia
>gets gunned down any way

Sorry, but it won't work. Blacks have seen enough people get gunned down to believe that peace is the answer anymore. If anything someone l8ke Malcom X would be followed today over a joy l8ke King.

And what did it accomplish?
Whites beat and murdered those peaceful protesters. King had a good message,but peace doesn't work. Sometimes violence is the only thing people understand or respect.

It's sad really, because MLK really did have a good vision and genuinely wanted good for everyone, not just blacks. He would probably be rolling in his grave if he saw the shit today.

>government oppresses citizens
>we use our second amendment right to fight back

This guy seems like a preddy gud leader to me

Martin Luther King's rhetoric didn't win the civil rights movement, Malcom X did. Massive riots in the 1960s were what caused white America to cave.

Neck yourself

I hope soon. MLK was a saint compared to the guys that are chimping-out in the streets right now.

If he violently fought back, it would have given people the excuse to crack down on blacks more. He understood that sacrifices had to be made for their right. MLK himself willing went to jail multiple times to make a point.

It worked better than what they're doing now.

No, JFK being a cuck/jewish puppet is what did it
He & his brother destroyed White america by changing immigration also

>implying MLK wasn't a communist subversive
I bet you like Nelson Mandela too

>1960s nigger is a honorary white man in 2016
You can see how low America has sunk

You mean a violent race baiter who plagiarized most of his speeches and his PhD dissertation and only switched to non-violence because he kept getting the shit beat out of him at his riots?

Nope, Mandela was racist towards whites, and I'm pretty sure was involved in terrorism.

MLK getting sniped was how the world finally managed to show his words were a cruel delusion. And Dallas today just is another boot put to the neck of the idea of "permanent peace".

There is no lasting peace. Not then, not now, never. At best, there is war waged elsewhere to distract it from happening someplace else.

Pretty sure that nigger is Sean King

that's the reason why he and malcom x suffered shut it down
t. mexican intellectual

Did it really?
Has America learned to judge people by actions and not color?
Are blacks still being gunned down by officers even while unarmed?
Are cops still getting off for doing so?

Exactly what has gotten better really? This shit has been brewing since the 90's and the King beating. Sooner or later shit was going to blow. Looks like the last shooting may have done this.

HE'S PLAN ONLY WORKED WITH THE SOUTHERN BLACKS AS THEY WERE AT LEAST SEMI HUMAN
THE NORTHERN NIGGER CAN ONLY BE CURED WITH ROPE, LEAD, OR IRON

If peace isn't an option, then I hope a nuclear war comes and the world just burns.

Sad but true.
King had the right intention, but in the end it still didn't matter.

You mayo-americans do everything you can to stop leaders popping up.

The southern negros back in the day were only "semi-human" because they understood the consequences of getting uppity. The answer is tougher policing, it's the only way to keep the urbanites in line.

Niggers are gunned down because they are lowlife animals incapable of living in a civilized society with humans.

If you believe blacks and whites cant live together then stop bitching and revolt. Try to carve out your own black kingdom somewhere like all the 60s radicals wanted. Who knows, it might even work.

What is violence going to solve? What is your frustration big fella? There's no need for you to hate at all. You can bring all the excuses at me as much as you want, you can tell me "niggers aren't human, niggers commit crime, niggers have low IQ". Please understand that it doesn't help anything. The only person you're hurting with this hatred is yourself buddy. Just let it go

What do you think is going on now stupid? What I think is irrelevant. Some people clearly are making their opinion on this matter known! The question is this only the beginning?

This. Black people won't listen to white people, and no black people have the fucking balls to stand up to this bullshit. Bill Cosby almost did ... then he turned out to be a creepy-ass rapist. Fuck man

>whites liked mlk
>killed him anyways

>is this only the beginning

Niggers have always been wild savage animals. The only difference between today and years past is that whites, on the whole, treat them as equals instead of the inferiors that they are. Let them chimpout. All it does is cause more people to look skeptically at ''civil rights movements''.

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

They'll never get another one because Niggers kill each-other, especially the peaceful ones.

Who knows how many