Are you a full blown nog?

Some are some aren't.

That girl is obviously mixed race

which are you?

mostly not, and there is a considerable black minority

I'm mixed with white skin.

Is your anus pink or brown?

come and check it yourself

She looks whiter than me and my skin is white as fuck. She even has blue eyes. What the hell does it take to be white with you people?

No

Mixed here too

>tfw dumb hues blame blacks for all of Brazils ills despite them being a small number and having no power at all in Brazilian society

Her skin is objectively non-white. I'm like 1/8 black and my skin is like pic related

and what about your hair, Nigger? I van tan till I'm darker than you, but my hair will never turn into steel wool

Point it towards Bongistan and I'll see if I can spy it with my telescope.

There are white people that can tan well. Italians are known to tan well. You are going to tell me Italians aren't white though aren't you?

I was born with blonde hair and now it's dark brown wavy. My eyes are brown.

Brazilians are Pardo master race.

Don't confuse us with wh*te subhumans

what said 2bh

Fuck hues

I love you too mang

Yes, we're white

Cute, anymore?

there are very few really white people here, those who are "normal white" in europe and the US are looked at as if they were some sort of a magical creature. I'm european white ( I look like a danny phantom who hasn't seen the sun in 3 months) and have a pretty heavy and mixed accent from moving troughout brazil as a child/teen and countless times people stoped me in the street asking if I was a gringo.
This happens a lot in the carnival and during the world cup/ rio olympics

No, fortunately we aren't part of this plague

5-10% of them are
You either fully European aka White or just play

>gingers
>white

What are you trying to prove by posting a German?

This girl's Brazilian

Hue can be white. The plague is real and your time is at an end

Another one

whites aren't a plague ignore the racist

Correct. Nonwhites are a plague and always have been. Your country is the end goal of what the international bankers and transnational companies prefer. 80 IQ impoverished mongrel retards who worship the alien ethnicity that rules you. Your TV stars, politicians, scientists, and elite are all part of a tiny ethnic group ruling over a population that's too dumb to organize a resistance but smart enough to make them money. Your country and genetics are the flaming bag of shit that every Westerner should strive to avoid.

no shes not fuck off

this but unironically

The ones that are, are

One is from a religious school in Sao Paulo and I think the other one is from Porto Alegre

Chegaste aqui ontem, ó animal?Sabes dos memes não?
Lurka dois anos antes de postares de novo.

sao paulo is a cucked full paraiba nordestino state
ther are no wh*tes in sao paulo

Funny, seeing as that white portuguese built your country from the ground up. At least the Inca were intelligent enough to evolve beyond spearchucking

Only a matter of time before somebody posts that half British girl with a weird voice

when the fuck were portuguese whit*es? portuguese are moors

there should be a brazilian native reproduction program in order to populate western and northeast brazil with lots of qt injuns like that and rplace the scum in rio de janegro

You mean for the edgy fucks in this board? Probably Aryan status under the Nuremberg laws

t. macaquinho da silva

t mouristão mourotuguês

She's obviously not white lol.

shes hot so who cares

I think it's less white than US, but we'll probably have similar demographics in the future.

You are still a negro just like Richard Spencer

nig blood = literal non-human

The first affiliation between Portugal and Japan started in 1543, when the Portuguese explorers landed in the southern archipelago of Japan

Close enough

do you sound portuguese?

says a slav bydlo

sure but there were trade relations betwen the two countries since the 19th century
nobody can do a gay lisp as well as the portuguese

Spaniards talk with the same gay lisp

you sound a bit insane 2bh. are you drunk?

you are saying there is a th sound in portuguese?

>negroes are human
Literally not. Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

I guarantee you use something made by a Russian(yandex, google, kaspersky), but sold by a US company every day.
and not just Russians, literally every nation you groundlessly talk shit about has built "your" country, which isnt really yours, since you're just a subhuman mule.

the people who are most successful in America are, always have been since the Civil War (bar the WASP community), and always will be immigrants who stick together or secret societies. in any case, they actually have some sense of Logos. Americans, on the other hand, are a culturally absent subhuman mule who have never and will never invent anything.

im pretty sure a lot of burgers realize everything i said to be true subconsciously, which is why they always hurl insults at other countries while ignoring how objectively FUCKED beyond all measure the US actually is.

It's just how Iberians talk I guess

this is a portugayse "man"
youtube.com/watch?v=sHIIiMdm0Q8

Does this sound like Brazilian or Spanish to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8R1xvtw1Y

>T*gas

He sounds Portuguese to me

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5KdzO-OSI

Autism

What does the white paper say

"white boi gonna die"

Sometimes I really think you burgers are this stupid and not just pulling a long term prank.

that chick is colombian

Italians were never considered white to anyone aside from delusional fucking Americlaps.

Just give the really ugly darkies white sperm or white eggs randomly. The kids will look better and be smarter

can solve all these shitholes in a few generations of eugenics

true, italians are superior to whites

A few bullets to wh*Te heads and the issue could be solved in a few hours. Just like Vegas.

Many are mostly white, specially in the higher classes. But you will only find pure whites in some regions of the south and small European settlements.

Keep preaching. Mongrels gonna mong
>literally brought the Jews and shitskins to Europe
>superior
Redpill: Italy is California of Europe