12/09 - UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega - 10pm EST
12/15 - Bellator 191: Létourneau vs. Jackson
12/15 - BAMMA 33: Scope vs Lebout
12/16 - UFC on Fox: Lawler vs. dos Anjos
12/16 - ONE FC: Courage of Championship

>Free Fight: Cub Swanson vs Dennis Siver
youtube.com/watch?v=FH4-Bvi-TtQ

/mma/ News:
>MMA Hour - December 4, 2017 (Max Holloway, Volkan Oezdemir, Roxanne Modafferi, Brett Johns, Luke Rockhold, Dustin Poirier, Valentina Shevchenko, Sijara Eubanks)
youtube.com/watch?v=gMEQjf5wMns

>Tyron Woodley willing to vacate UFC belt for GSP, but 'open to any fight' that makes sense
mmajunkie.com/2017/12/tyron-woodley-vacate-ufc-belt-georges-st-pierre-gsp-shoulder-surgery

>What we talk about when we talk about building 'stars' in the MMA business
mmajunkie.com/2017/12/what-we-talk-about-when-we-talk-about-building-stars-in-the-mma-business

>Invicta Vlog Series: Aga Niedźwiedź
youtube.com/watch?v=FBPo-nLJMdo

>UFC is facing its most important contract negotiation
mmafighting.com/2017/12/5/16723236/ufc-is-facing-its-most-important-contract-negotiation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_doping
youtube.com/watch?v=HqpgC0SG23s
youtube.com/watch?v=4EU0wHw-tnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

threadly reminder

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_doping

JESUS CRY

that's unfortunate, might as well just get a big mac , making me wanna go get some j in the b tho shit

*sips*
*dabs*

>th-this time
pathetic

Jesus fuck, is that Cynthia or her grandmother?

Who'd win between Cup nuder man and Gillete razor man?

good fighter?

To the Brit in the last thread asking about fast food, get Popeye's in honor of the natty GOAT.
(If they have Popeye's in bongistan)

off season Cynthia is only for true patrician alpha males. you are clearly weak

>if they have popeyes in bongistan

We have subway, kfc, mcdonalds, burger king

that's literally it

Overeem has the most knockout losses of anyone on the current UFC roster.

Sorry for your loss

And nandos you cunt

not the best feel. i'd love to go to burgerland one day and sample all 12 million different fast food chains

Get a Big Mac and a couple biscuits from KFC

Favorite MMA fight that lasts less than 30 seconds?

Who remembers that hot minute where many thought Brandon Thatch could be The Next Big Thing? I was on the Rukus Rickshaw 100%

Ronda's title run makes me feel so uneasy in hindsight. She was so undeserving of any of her cregit

Her only shit opponent was Bethe
The rest were all top 10, mostly top 5; and most are still top 10

WW cruickshank never had a chance

nandos is good shit

not exactly fast food though and i cant go there on my lunch break at work, its an eat-in restaurant

valentina shevchenko is my favourite women's mixed martial artist

WBW ? More like WGAF amirite ?

An even fight settled fast

>making this thread in the middle of the night

It's like if women's flyweight were only composed of the TUF 26 cast. That doesn't mean shit. The talent just wasn't where it is now and she exploited it. All of her opponents were cans (McMann at the time but not now). 8/10 of the top 10 now would be Ronda every day of the week.

are we not supposed to have a thread because its the middle of the night, also its 6am you goof

good morning boys without any malice in your black hearts who is your favorite MMA fighter of this generation?

joanna tapped. poland is crap.

wish there was indian fast food, you guys also do it good. imagine a naan bread wrap with rice and a curry/vindaloo in it.

shit would be glorious and quick

but then again you have to make a way to work a naan like a tortilla, or you just wrap the whole thing in a soft tortilla you can seal and say good enough

max holloway, that island monkey's got heart

Good of you to make a thread at 5 PM and then another one at 6 AM you have found your calling in life! Here I thought people who watch others play video games were the biggest zeroes on the planet lol. No attention is bad attention though so enjoy this post and make me a cup of coffee good morning by the way.

I'd watch Pregnant Ronda vs Pregnant Pena

Joanna didnt tap and all you do is eat chips and wank

if suicide was an option i would gas myself after a cup of dark roast this morning who is your favorite female fighter?

nigga I do this myself

>use takeaway or buy ready meal indian food
>nuke it
>put in tortilla
>add rice and cheese
>pud pud burrito

you should try it

Clean cheeto dust from your benis, you wanker

Whose counter-knee was better?

Shevchenko would fucking humiliate her, but I don't think the other newcomers since Ronda lost are anything special. I mean Pennington and Viera are alright but I fail to see how the division has "evolved" like people say

post your UFC walkout song, master mixes and high tier production only
youtube.com/watch?v=HqpgC0SG23s

Suicide is an option.

Barboza because he calculated it, Hadzovic just lucked out

based mix gods

youtube.com/watch?v=4EU0wHw-tnQ

let's see her footgame

Yes she did and fair enough

always loved those chuck liddell overhand rights. they should bring him back in the UFC and start a veteran's division with no weightclasses and shitloads of roids.

did royce fight the black guy?

she did tap bro.

she wasn't getting out of that spot, she did the right thing.

Oh man, this one is such a fucking classic moment. Dude with no grappling base learns a single counter to the obviously-coming shot from the American wrestler, feeds him the single then fucking crucifies a mothafucka. What a beauty.

The TUF 26 Finale on Friday night, headlined by Nicco Montaño becoming the first women's flyweight champion in history with a five-round decision over Roxanne Modafferi, did 501,000 viewers. It was, by a large margin, the lowest rated primetime live UFC show ever on FS1. The previous lows were 609,000 viewers for a July 13, 2016, show headlined by Tony Ferguson vs. Lando Vannata

lol tony fercuckson is both exciting and a winner and still doesn't draw when it's FREE this sport is fucking deader than ryan jimmo and josh samman and kimbo slice and hopefully me today literally cringed

Second Dark Age soon, brother

peace be with you, the white race will be victorious.

the sequence is like this

>Rose punches
>Big John taps Rose
>Rose punches
>Rose pulls punch
>Joanna taps
>Big John steps in

Technically the tap didn't matter but she did tap because she wanted the strikes to stop but by the time she tapped the fight was already over by 1 second

>tfw

Too late la
This is the ASIAN CENTURY

Maia vs Niedźwiedź
Dern vs Medeiros
Novaes vs Morandin
Porto vs Dudieva
Montenegro vs Jandiroba

>sheems your thick prospect

isn't that just a less classier version of the Valentina dance?

Imagine having the wrong fightfu

For sure Holloway is a munster my guys

>Niedzwiedz
>Durn
>Novaes
>Dudieva
>Montenegro

Niedźwiedź
Medeiros
Novaes
Porto
Montenegro

nunes looks like a good looking guy

if she transitioned she'd look amazing as a dude.

Gadoosh yourself my man

>tfw i could heem every here

Is conduit a meme fighter

mma were a mistake

Try to convince me that the same won't happen to Khabib.

For sure you guys are chinlets

Diaz, condit, holloway and tony splergusson r all the same. Great cardio and throws a lot. Aside from that they are just way too big for their weight classes and that’s why they perform well. Super shitty fighters

lol I live 5 minutes away from Serra BJJ in Levittown. come see me any time. ask for Paul C. where do you train, chubs?

For sure my guy.

>WME thinks it's getting 450mil/year tv rights on the back of ratings like those
Ari Emanuel must be shitting himself atm

UFC will be just within 5 years

kek

Sold for scrap to bored Chinese princes in 2020

kek'd

based Artem

>artem thinks he's the steak

>SBG banter

The 25 year wmma guy is the funniest poster here desu

the only general that should be for people who like wmma is r/mma

You guys ever notice that literally every person who hates on wmma is a virgin? Can’t just be a coincidence

Isn't the WME in some huge debt after purchasing the UFC? I'm not good with statistics but I'm pretty sure they're not going to see a return on their investment if this goes on. All the so called ''draws'' are retired more or less. Dana is on some serious damage control as well. He's desperately trying to promote anyone who talks a bit of crap and lands 1-2 KO's.

>Beat the best ever twice
>Up there with the GOATs

>Lost 75% of his last 4 fights
>Stutters already
What went so wrong?

Reem bless lads

Normie opinion:
>USADA'd

Patrician opnion:
>He's from the old generation of gritty fighters that are bound to one single gym for their entire careers so his journey there is at a point of diminishing returns

>Isn't the WME in some huge debt after purchasing the UFC?
Sort of. They took out billion dollar loans to pay for it, then they got another billion in investment to buy out the minor owners.
At the very least they'll get what they're getting now in a new deal, and that will just about pay off their interest payments.
The real problem is they've banked heavily on getting that massively increased tv revenue which is looking highly unlikely at this point (especially if the rumours none of the streaming services are particularly interested atm).
The really funny thing is WWE was in a similar position a few years ago. They went round telling everyone they'd get double or triple under a new deal (UFC is looking for quadruple) when they only got a 50% increase it tanked their share price so hard Vinny Mac lost his billionaire status and some investors sued them

>What went so wrong?
USADA

I just dont understand how someone who abuses substances and drinks alcohol can be better than someone who trains everyday and even slept at the gym

How is that fair?

Genetics
IQ
Experience

He could have come back from the Rockhold loss but then Yoel scrambled his brain

All the actual world class athletes that have remained on the top until retirement are straight edge. The ones with bad habits who have reached the pinnacle go through a phase of short-lived glory.