What the fuck is that thing next to the toilet? looks like a sink for manlets lmao

what the fuck is that thing next to the toilet? looks like a sink for manlets lmao

water fountain. you put your bottle there and as you do your business it fills up for you

I don't get these things. I always need to white a ton because my poop is sticky. If I was to use one of these it wouldnt clean much and it would become to hard to wipe because my bum is wet.

What a shit concept.

you guys must smell so bad

>Poland
>New Zealand
No shit, sherlock

>2017
>not washing your hands while praying to Allah after a massive shit
Whats wrong with you?

Poland speaks himself.

I wipe my ass, not irrigate my swamp ass like the average European.

Its an apparatus to wash circucised penis.

A baby tub

Poland can't into bidet?

never seen bidet in my life

Now I'm sad

one time I pooped in the bidet by accident and had to stomp it down the drain

If shit touched a part of your body, would you be comfortable using only TP clean it off?
>not walking around with a fresh and clean bunghole at all times

Is it a part of my body designed for excreting shit?

It's for the house elves.

Really, coming from a fucking wog? You greasy little cunts absolutely fucking reek.

i go take a shower after i shit
since i shit every 3days water bill is not high

Ah the good old Hollywood memes of Italians being greasy and Anglos being classy, luckily irl it's the other way around.
Italy is one of the world's capitals of fashion, Italians are actually famous for being obsessed with being clean and taking care of themselves.

Nigger you dont need to wipe if you have these.
You wah your bum with soap and then dry it with a towel

In terms of american cuisine its a post taco bell cleaning device.

That's a bidet.

Step 1: Poop

Step 2: Clean your arse with paper

Step 3: Clean your arse with the pressured water of your bidet

Done, 100% clean.

In countries that uses bidet people dont smell awful, soiled pants dont exist and neither anal itching (produced for poor hygiene)

>*Pooland
>*Poo Peeland
Makes sense

I don't get how you're supposed to use that one. the tap is pointing down, how do you get your asshole in the way of the stream?
That being said I am an advocate of the bidet and I like the japanese ones where the thing comes out in the bowl and shoots a stream up your anus. Strangely relaxing.

How to fuck is the shit suppose to go down if i let loose a big one?

I have one here lol.
It's normal in Latin Europe and Southern Cone.

Dude, you are supposed to use it to clean your butt with soap and water, not sticking your ass in the tap.
The Japanese ones are garbage, the point of the bidet is to wash your ass with soap, what's the point of only splashing your asshole with water.

But how do you actually get the water to your arse? It looks incredibly uncomfortable, unless you can pull the nozzle out but then you'll get shitty water everywhere

You're not supposed to shit in the bidet, pollack friend

Yes, didn't notice but OP bidet is weird as fuck... This is how the water comes out from a "regular" bidet.

I dunno m8 from what I hear Italian men can't even make their own meals or do laundry let alone keep their arse clean.

The one in the OP is the right one.
Get above it, like your legs are separated by the bitdet, bend your knees and go to town, I mean it's not like there is a "technique" to do it, you will learn on your own... trust me, you will feel the difference once you use it and you will feel dirty if you don't.

I can vouch for this

We import and export tens of billions of Euros worth of cosmetics and perfume.

euros are fucking gay, only water can touch a man's anus

To cover up the scent of your poopy butts no doubt.

you sit there and let the water clean your angus

it's very erotic

Some houses in Chile have these. You wash you asshole in it but mostly you're gonna use them to pretend you're getting a rim job.

it's to wash your face

>not taking it out with you hands
barberic

It's a civilized country thing, you wouldn't understand.

>What a shit concept.
i see what you did there

Last time I was in Italy a significant portion of the population were fat, sweaty middle aged men in wifebeaters with the hygiene of a retarded 5 year old

Watching Family guy doesn't count as being in Italy, user.