Wow, is this real?

Wow, is this real?

Are you having problems recognizing Sup Forums to Sup Forums?

probably.
what do you expect. its a country made on the idea of freedom to do what you wish, 200 years later people are shooting each other with automatic rifles and cant afford to get back on the mend because a doctor is saying 'pay me. dont forget the tip'

Wow, is this sports?

>watching Americans suffer
should be some sort of spectator sport

>implying Medical Bills isn't a franchise soon to join brain damage egg

I wonder how many of them are sports related injuries?

>there I made this a sports related thread

Wow, is this real?

Yes

> living in America
> not having a job with full benefits

For Christs sakes a barista job at star bucks offers full benefits. It's not that fucking hard. Those are 643k fucking losers imo. Literally get a job and you have health insurance.

No because bongs didn't pay Manchester bombing victims

That can't be right. Idiots of all nationalities go bankrupt in third world shitholes for acting like jackasses without the appropriate traveling insurance (we rented some quads in madagascar without a driving license and drove without helmet so free :3 POMF ruined for life).

Shut the fuck up faggot

not sure what your point is here

>going to Madagascar on holiday
>riding a quad without a fucking helmet
not sure which is worse

T. Neet man child living in his parents house eating tendies.

LMAO at you fucking loser euroboo scum

This cunt did basically that in Phillipines.
You may have seen her before sucking Ariel Rebel's roastie.

>tech and media CEOs on a $15M/year salary offsetting the millions working minimum wage

Median wage still is just a little below Switzerland.

because illegals aren't included in the statistics

Literally stop being poor. Capitalism is a contest who is smart and who is dumb. It's not hard.

agreed, but let's not pretend the average American is rich compared to the average Swiss

>Capitalism is a contest who is smart and who is dumb
lmao

happens all the time here too, people who travel abroad without travel insurance, then end up laying fucked up in hospital and bills start racking up.

travel insurance is often included in your regular insurance like a house insurance, my parents have that. anyway, a few weeks insurance may cost you like $100, which covers everything. you'd have to be retarded to go without insurance. a guy who studied in the us got a snake bite and the bills got over $100'000, he had student insurance though that covered it.

>being born in a rich family makes you smart
this is how brainwashed americans are.
they're fucking retarded, kek.