You will never have a love-hate relationship with a pixie-haired bush pilot. ;_;

>You will never have a love-hate relationship with a pixie-haired bush pilot. ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AoZHUDZN-pI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her actress is insane now or something

I know. Sad!

One of the most comfy shows ever. Pity most of the posters here weren't born yet.

batshit insane christian conservative

Legit one of my favorite shows of all time...

however:
>Joel's lack of character development (until he just suddenly went insane), was really really fucking annoying. He would always learn some big lesson at the end of every episode and seem like he was growing as a human being, but then by the next episode he's back where he started again.
>The show tried way too hard to be like Twin Peaks, and it completely ruined it in the last seasons. The show was weird and quirky enough, it was endearing and sweet.. then it just got fucking stupid and weird for the sake of weird. Though I think it hit an interesting mix of both around the midpoint. The piano fling episode is pretty fucking great, IMO.

All short haired chicks have bi-polar disorder. I know from personal experience.

Who cares? Bob cuts > pixie cuts any day of the week.

Evangeline Lily is hot but a bobcut doesn't suit her

I had a summer fling with a pixie haired trans girl who was also a shit eating furry. It ended after her parents found out she went to a pride parade and dragged her off to a gay canp or some shit. Honestly I'm glad I escaped as unscathed as I did.

Still thought she was too small to ever have a hope of passing as a dude

This man knows what's up

I don't remember much about the last few years other than Capra coming in and the eps where Maggie and Ed go see Joel at the camp.

One of off-putting things toward the end was it was clear the writers were making fun of Joel's actor for wanting to leave. They dedicated a whole ep about how there was nothing out there for him. Fucked up, man.

The finale is still one of my favorites of all time, though.

youtu.be/AoZHUDZN-pI

Such a comfy show. I have a book of Chris quotes from the radio segments.

I never got the comparisons to Twin peaks, NE is an obvious sitcom type show where TP had its own mysterious thing about it with an obvious tone that is very different from NE.

You know that makes you gay right

>mfw no discernible difference between a girl with a pixie cut and a teenage boy
No thanks guv.

They came out around the same time and they're both about eccentric, small towns. That's it, really. Twin Peaks has more in common with Picket Fences or American Gothic, I think.

You see a teenaged boy because you want to see a teenaged boy.

>thinks blowing teenage boys is gay
it's 2017 user

I have regrets.

she got them DSL

Maurice is so fucking based

I wouldn't really call NE a sitcom, come on dude.
it's not ever a straight comedy

Picket fences > northern exposure

>no comfy Qurky dramedies

If they did this today they would just make way too weird
(It got too weird anyway but a new show would straight out of the gates weird. Like American horror stories after the first season)

Thats the closest comparison I could think of. Looks like they are trying to do something similar with the Archie tv show, but not exactly.

You only like Picket Fences because of Lauren Holly.

Already have