Persia before Islam

Persia before Islam

>Warmongering
>lack of lasting cultural impact on it's empire's vassals
>cucked by Greeks

Persia after Islam

>Scholars and scientists
>The Persian cultural and linguistic realm spread from Anatolia and the Caucaus to Arabia/North Africa to east of modern day China and India
>watched as the Greeks slowly collapsed on itself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question
library.flawlesslogic.com/china.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iran under secularism

>backwards western puppet-state bullied by commies, brits, and burgers

Iran under theocracy

>independent and developed regional power despite western efforts to impede it

islam is truly the only right enlightened way to live life, warmongering christcucks needn't have a say on how we decide to live. pic related

@80165188
But Iranians are heretics and #notmymuslim

The Roman Empire ended in 1806 and was finished by Napoleon, what are you talking about?

Secondly, Muslims would never talk badly about Christ as this image does

Also that's a picture of Ali not Muhammad

Lol, retard, Jesus (Isa) is also worshipped by mudslimes.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Jesus is on the top of the prophet hierarchy in Islam and Muhammad is a follower of Jesus. Only difference is that Muslims don't believe in his divinity.

I wish this diaspora troll would just put a 12 gauge shotgun in his mouth and pull the trigger.

>fertility rate is 1.68
>30 year ago was like 4-5
yeah sure
youre destroyng your own fucking country

Begs the obvious question. If Iran is so great and First World, then why does OP choose to live in Toronto on welfare instead?

1.68 is lower than most places in america and britain
its even lower than fucking russia
theyre fucking KILLING THEIR OWN COUNTRY
im getting so enraged over this
WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY YOUR CIVILISATION BY MAKING PEOPLE NOT HAVE KIDS
WHY DONT YOU HAVE 5 KIDS ANYMORE???????
autistic rage
but its so low
just why??

Because he's a diaspora faggot who goes full "MUH HOMELAND"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

leafs should be rangebanned

OP is the type of "persian" who is all over Canada, they are traitors and I am stuck dealing with them way too much. Anyone who comes to Canada from Iran who actually like the regime is on the payroll of the fuckers

Persian diaspora here, the country is run by a shithole government who can't go 5 minutes without pissing off a world power. Also, before Islam, Persia had some of the largest empires in history, or at least the Achaemenids did.
>44% of all people at the time were in the empire

Diaspora-kun are Azeris Turkish? And when will you return to based paganism?

>persia after islam

lost bukhara, azerbaijan to turkic people.

thats blasphemy even according to islam. prepare to get SHARIA'D

as a turk yes they are

they speak our fucking language, they're turks, deal with it

>as a turk
Stopped right there.

>as a turk
Opinion discarded

retards

people say shit like arabs influenced persians too much but don't say anything about medians, elamites, sumerians, akkadians, etc culturally and literally cucking persia

they identify as Turkish fair enough
i just want to know when it started happening

arabs changed persia down to its foundations. not comparable.

persians were nomadic until they settled in northwest iran and interacted with the assyrians, who again, influenced them at the time way more than the arabs ever did

the persian identity, historical symbols, and architecture was built on the inspiration of earlier civilizations who inhabited the middle east

>Comparing rich, (originally) White civilizations to the apes of the Middle East
Kys.

oh you're a Sup Forumstard, makes sense that you're stupid

fuck off

Most of this site is shitskin. Go back.

>first civilizations on the planet
>apes

you are stupid. it's your arrogance that refuses to admit it.

(F) people have never achieved anything

>the people who inhabit those lands now are genetically the same as thousands of years ago
Nice logic.

where in the fuck did you read that in my post?

i'm telling you friend, you are a stupid person. no matter what you say or do, you'll be a dumb person.

>where in the fuck did you read that in my post?
You said the first civilizations started in the ME and I merely stated the fact that the original people of those civilizations were White before they flushed their genes down the toilet through racemixing with the other primitives around them.

>i'm telling you friend, you are a stupid person. no matter what you say or do, you'll be a dumb person.
>sandnigger calls me low iq

Yeah, don't forget that the people that established the first Chinese dynasties were white Aryans too mate

The Incas and Mayans were white too.

I suggest you look up the Tocharian mummies of China. It goes like this:

>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasian from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

That's a meme but Asians have always been higher in IQ than all the other brown turds surrounding them.

AYO WE WUZ CHINEEZ N SHIET

Not an argument.

library.flawlesslogic.com/china.htm
>All of this supports the thesis of the pioneering archeologist Colin Renfrew, who challenged the previously accepted idea that prehistoric culture began in the Near East or Central Asia and was only later "diffused" into "barbarian" Europe. It confirms that the cultural prerequisites for civilization are much, much older in Europe than has been acknowledged, and suggests that far from Europe being civilized from outside, it was rather the rest of the world, including Asia, which was civilized by colonizing Europeans.

Persia is banned from Sup Forums