Let's put the argument to bed

let's put the argument to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=agaR71_F08A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. white

what was the point of this post?

American footie is pesapolo tier/petanque tier/sepak bola tier sport. Unnoticeable and unimportant. It just happens it's the ingrained sport of the strongest empire of History of Mankind, and even with this insanely powerful support the rest of World still thinks it sucks ass. That says a lot about how much it sucks ass to be honest.

now you know how everyone else feels when a huecunt replies to your post

>strongest empire of History of Mankind
>losing to Trinidad and Tobago

>strength of an economy and military is directly proportional to the ability of an under-funded and unappreciated team to do well on the national stage

You know, I guess this says a lot about you, monkey.

Football will be more popular than soccer in England - at least among people who aren't dirt poor - as soon as the Jags relocate to London. Non-Americans pretend to hate the sport because they don't have it and don't have the gumption to put together a professional league, but the sport is obviously superior to European divegrass.

good post

you have to go back, tyrone

>invent nuclear bombs
>win WW2
>put the man on the moon and manage to get them back
>multiple times
>singlehandedly make the world their slaves by raising taxes on dollar

>can't find good 11 players to win the world cup
>or even beat trinidad and tobago

Are you trying to agree with me or something? I already said soccer wasn't appreciated at all here, so it should come as no surprise that we lost. And that is coming from an actual soccer fan.

Is this the legendary "BR Banter" that I've heard so much about?

Why are you guys so obsessed with our sport you say you hate and that no one cares about?

Yeah no you're talking out of your ass. No one likes this sport. I'm fairly sure there's a league here with a smaller attendance than division 3 football.

because your """""football"""""" threads take 50% of this boards main posts a lot of the time

we put americans on the moon and our jew constructed the original idea for a nuclear bomb

also, america is not an empire and therefore can't just insert their sports into their dependencies like the brits did during their actual empire

They do? Thank God we don't see that shit during Euro hours.

>American website

>almost as though the majority of traffic is American

It's not banter, it's just facts. Don't get buttblasted by them. Also, nice redditspacing.

Sup Forums.org not Sup Forums.cuck

>Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
>Comments section has been disabled for this video
really activates my almonds

It's almost as though the website was founded, is based and hosted in the US

Wait, who is the owner of this site again? What website is this site based of? What was the main purpose of this site?

Sven, you have no say in this, regardless. If a nip wanted to argue about the "purpose" of this site, I'd find that far more acceptable than that implication you are trying to make.

And to answer the question regardless, it was created for murican weebs to talk about muh cartoons. To argue that is just lunacy. It doesn't matter who owns the site, because the majority of users here are American. Thus the 50% football threads.

Jesus, I know you fuckers are upset about football being on this board so much, but if you can't stand it, go back to r/soccer or some shit.

I don't actually care. That's only during American hours. I've been here for 5 years and I can count the amount of serious American Football threads I've seen on one hand. You're far more annoying when you try to discuss serious football.

>reddit spacing

If a redditor made half as many valid points as you do, I'd be far more open to them being here.

I have no idea how those fuckers "space" because I never go to that circle-jerk shithole, but since it seems to trigger you so much, I'll continue typing like that.

>called out
>I don't actually care

Classic. If you honestly don't care, why are you even in this retarded thread? If you want to go to footy threads and call out retarded americans for having retarded opinions on soccer, be my guest.

This thread is classic bait. Notice how the OP only posted once (maybe twice), and then ceased giving input. If there was a valid comparison to be had between football and footy, we could discuss it without howling and shitflinging. But as it were, there is not a valid comparison, because the two sports cater to two very different populaces. So why fucking bother?

>I know you fuckers are upset about football being on this board so much

I've seen way more americans bitching about soccer being on the board than europeans whining about american sports.

>redditspacing

this post made me throw up in my mouth

they call it povertyball for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo

>a sport is as good as their league revenue value

Lol these cherrypicked comparisons
8 American football stadium are bigger than Camp Nou too

Ever heard of per capita, burger?