Enough is enough

How many more people have to die as a result of American gun laws? Action needs to be taken immediately.

This is getting the fuck out of control.

>How many more people have to die as a result of American gun laws?

ALL
OF
THEM

All of them

No, we need to get rid of niggers.

All of them.

me, i have to die
but you will never catch me

This is actually a good point. If everyone is dead, there will be no more laws.

All the niggers

I only clicked to confirm my suspicion that OP was a leaf.

I am not disappointed. sage

>A

All of them

Shut the fuck up you log humping hippy. Don't tell us how to run our country.

Americans are the only retarded who defend to use guns. I can't believe it

/thread
guns are not the problem niggers are

SHALL

a fucking leaf

imagine that

guns are getting banned you loser hahahahahha

ALL OF THEM
L
L

O
F

T
H
E
M

The problem with telling someone with a gun that they have to do anything, is that THEY HAVE A FUCKING GUN.

Cold dead hands and all that, sorry chap. Nice #conversation tho.

We need to just dump all our niggers up in Manitoba.

I agree. Our gun laws are keeping guns out of the hands of far too many people. We need to repeal them now before more die.

7 million Hessians and thrice as many lobsterbacks.

>FUCKING

>Implying that this isn't exactly why the second ammendment exists
>Implying that we don't need guns now more than ever
You fucking moron

>LEAF

This is the brize of freedom :DDDDD

I agree fully. American gun laws are insane, they are way too restrictive.

It is just too easy for a criminal to purchase a weapon from the black market and use it to kill innocents who have no means of defending themselves.

>How many more people have to die as a result of American gun laws

let them die
they are dumb

>Zero people remain alive
>gun laws still intact
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

Shut the fuck up, pinko.

REMEMBER PARIS YOU FAGGOT
WHERE ARE YOUR LAWS NOW

>Enough is enough: How many more people have to die as a result of Swiss gun laws? Action needs to be taken immediately. This is getting the fuck out of control.

But what if a gun had a gun ?

If they were sniping from a distance, they could have used licensed hunting rifles available in every country, even those with strict gun control.

Have fun in New Syria Ahmed.

People can get guns no matter what you fuckin idiot.

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this idea

You fucking retarded bastards, stop falling for easy bait.

>Murder is banned
Murders still happen
>3000 people killed by airplanes because of
box cutters

Hmm, rly mks you thnk

>people drive Fiat Unos in Switzerland
WEW
E
W

our laws are more effective
don't tell me about my country
look at your country filled with niggaz

>How many more people have to die as a result of American gun laws?

==Have you stopped beating your wife?==

This is an example of a 'loaded question'. Only assholes such as yourself use such questions?

How many more crimes do black people have to commit before we exterminate them?... See we can do it too.

Blame the media for glorifying every shooting for ratings. The corporate controlled media is far more dangerous than all the firearms combined.

>b-but we banned gu-*BANG*

Keep up the good work France.

>look at your country filled with niggaz
stop projecting, we're not the ones filled with nigerians from colonial times
and we don't get slaughtered by terrorists

Human lives arent precious. There's literally billions of them. Stop with the hand wringing, guns are fun faggot.

AHAHAHA 3000 DEATHS STFU FAT AMERICAN

You all only say this shit because you live in (relatively) ethnically homogenous countries and have never had to experience a real ghetto in person (except maybe the guys in France).

Spend some time at an American public school, go to the bad part of Atlanta or New Orleans and then get back to me. I've been to the shitty parts of Malmo, Stockholm and Montreal; and I assure you none of those places hold a candle to the desperation of their American equivalents.

If you're a 160 lb, 5'9" white guy living in downtown New Orleans, you can't defend yourself against a 300 lb, 6'4" with your hands; and the cops sure as hell won't help you either.

Think about this when you think about gun rights, think about this next time you're walking to and from your house late at night.

>gets btfo
>posts something unrelated to guns
TRIGGERED

the city of the highest crime rates is Montevideo so shut the fuck up nigger

>3000 DEATHS

lol bullshit
highest of what?

Is that a joke image?

People who want guns for nefarious reasons will get them regardless of law or restriction.

Gun laws are what killed the dindus this week. Asking for more gun control.is asking for more dead dindus and riots.

Liberals are master racist trolls.

Hey guys
we got a really big file dump today
So CTR is spamming us with this shit

Also, they killed a person to have a news story to deflect from the hearings today
2 people actually
These people are evil

FBI user did it for you
FBI user did it for his country
FBI user did it for free

Return the favor
Join CFG
Together
We Are
Invincible

lets just make murder illegal, that should solve the problem nicely.

every single person

I never joke.

That's why I always carry. I've gotten mugged in Kansas City. If a nigger wants to fuck with me again, he's gunna die

Personally I'd put the number at 10%
If 10% of the US population dies from gun violence (so a little over 30 million people) I'll agree to rethink the 2nd amendment

bitch please, canuckistan has gun control laws country-wide and it's still easy as shit to get guns here, legally or off the street. tighter laws only protect criminals.

I can do a CHL course pretty easily in Texas, do those usually transfer well between states?

ALL OF THEM
L
L

O
F

T
H
E
M

Remember that Paris shooting? 150 dead by guns. You have the strictest gun laws in the world. That really did a great job.

bin laden also known as goatfucker made cry a country of 320 million people
now FU

>Imaginary boogeyman.
>Scared us.

But so far no one has died. Just cops. But cops aren't people.

It's just too easy to get a gun in America. I'm sorry, but your second amendment needs to be repealed and replaced ASAP. How many more people need to die before people wake up? I for one could not get a gun if I wanted one now. I would have to get a license and wait a bit of time to be checked and verified to be a responsible adult.

Some states' permits are honored by many other states. Just Google it. You can be licensed in multiple states as well if you're traveling

fuck off nigger, we already have a shit ton of fucking natives

ban all white people, down with the 2nd promenment

Go shill somewhere else. What part of shall not be infringed don't you understand?

stop saying shit motherfucker
at least, all gunmans are in coffin

Let's Ban Hammers and knives too

A FUCKING LEAF

THE ONLY JOKE HERE IS GUN GRABBERS

Learn English you stupid shitskin

eventhough niggers are chimping out this is actually what the second amendment was for in the first place, giving the civilian populace a way to fight back [spoiler]We have to put these fucking animals down anyways though

Leave western canada alone! Send them all to toronto, it's already fucked there

The founding fathers did not anticipate third worlders would not be able to handle fire arms.

fuck you, je suis français et je te baise ta mère

First of all you're not even a burger.. Second, removing guns wont prevent people from killing, it'll just mean they gotta save up a little more and wait a bit.. Or, no.. I'm sorry, how stupid of me, ofcourse removing shit works, just look at the way we removed drugs from the face of the earth.

Not your country

reminder that increased gun ownership increases gun violence incase you have been brainwashed by right wing media

>Tell that to Chicago.

I'm assuming by "increased gun ownership," you mean measured data about purchased or transferred weapons, which implies they were purchased legally.

>mfw places with strictest gun laws have the most gun crime

>mfw places with most guns have the least crime

>mfw statistics and facts agree with me

>what is Chicago
>what is DC
>what is New York
Sounds like you're brainwashed by the globalist media and haven't actually researched the facts you utter imbecile.

Worry about your own country leaf.