Government oppresses citizens

>government oppresses citizens
>they use their second amendment right to fight back

Friendly reminder that blacks are the good guys in this scenario and the Founding Fathers are smiling down upon them

the government isn't oppressing black people, black people oppress everyone else.

the majority of gun crime in America is done by blacks.

>felon nig wrestling with cops
>tries to pull a gun
>gets shot
>""""""oppression"""""""
kill yourself my man

IDIOT. Murdering cops keeping the peace at a protest IS NOT what "good guys do" and the founding fathers are disgusted at you and the shooters.

Yeah those dead officers tonight personally had it coming right. They were very racist

shut up leafy fruit, your attempt at sarcasm isn't helping. stay out of it.

constitution was made for humans, not for apes who cant read or think critically.

only good cop is a dead cop this just the beginning.

exactly

No founding father intended for black people to have guns.

>Friendly reminder that blacks are the good guys in this scenario and the Founding Fathers are smiling down upon them

Youre so full of shit. Niggers don't get constitutional rights.

do you realize how racist that comment was?

I think its awfully racist of you to infer discriminatory undertones from his message.

Founding fathers had no use for police. They weren't pussies. They took care of their own shit.

shut the fuck up. when you act like this, you're literally a fucking ape

Classic Sup Forums in denial yet again.

so why are cops allowed to have guns then

Where do you think you are?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NIGGER LIFES DONT MATTER

Kill A nigger Today
Save The US

not racist, its fact

>Cops get shot

Why're we upset again?

This. What anti-racist "conservatives" like OP don't get is that literally all of the founding fathers were racist as fuck. They all knew blacks and whites were unequal.

>they use their second amendment right to fight back
They are not fighting back, you nigger. They are literally attacking innocent police officers.
If I go out there and push a random nigger in front of a train, I'm not fighting back the cop killer, i'm just killing a nigger.

>police
>innocent

wow

The constitution was written before niggers were classified as anything other than beasts of burden.

If they wrote it today there would be special laws just for them, such as "every citizen has the right to bear arms, except black people".

>government and media hype incidents of blacks being killed by cops
>simultaneously stokes hatred of niggers
>citizens riot, hate and kill each other, just like the elites want
ftfy

The founding fathers were faggots.

>1 post by this ID

>This Facebook-tier counter-arguing

most cops go their entire career without firing a bullet

>black people use more government funding and contribute less than anyone else
>more white people get shot by police, but black people get shot at a higher rate because they commit crime at a higher rate
>oppressed

you don't have to fire a bullet to be guilty of something

what the fuck are you trying to argue

>shooting redcoats keeping the peace IS NOT what "good guys do" and King George would be disgusted at you and the shooters

>Implying it isn't the same as OPs shit reasoning

Also, not an argument

>random police officers are killed by niggers that already account for the majority of violent crime in america despite making up 13% of the population
the founding fathers would lead the charge against the niggers after seeing the mockery they've made of our country, then they'd turn their arms on us for letting it get this bad.

>I can't refute him so I'll attack the person instead of the argument

You are one stupid nig nog you know that?

It's not just about race. We're all oppressed.

The Blacks are just the ones doing something about it.

Get fucked cunt.

i'm not arguing anything

its quite clear what i've said is correct

How did we go from
cant corner the dorner to this cuckservative movement.
Pol really has gone to shit

>Equating cops with redcoats, and blacks with colonists

Yeah naw, false equivalency. Keep trying shillberg

>(((anonymous)))

based kek reporting in

allahu snackbar

>whaaa why isn't Sup Forums on the side of murderous militant nigs who want white people exterminated

You're assuming police is a hivemind, and if one cop does something wrong it means all cops are crooked. If that was true then all niggers should be in jail.

You know this has nothing to do about blacks hating "da gubmint," right? They love the government, especially because it shakes down whites for welfare money.

What they hate are white people, and this is an insurrection against the white race. Inevitable, really. Every nation where whites have become a minority has ended in their dispossession or genocide, so I dont see why the US would be an exception.

The founding fathers owned slaves, dumbass.

>what is the blue code of silence

Self defence family.

because we're not (all) niggers
nice facebook filename by the way

Absolutely. "Innocent" cops are just as complicit as the government thugs that systematically oppress everyone, not just the nigs. They're why there's no accountability in American police departments. Fuck cops.

the founding fathers didn't consider blacks citizens

>We're all oppressed.
Says who? we're not all oppressed. If anything, being a minority in this country means you can have whatever you want. All you gotta do is play the race card and get out of the hood.

Fuckoff maple nigger, this doesn't concern your irrelevant country

>what is snitches get stitches
Nigger please.

The Founding Fathers of America NEVER intended for their nation to become a hellhole where the negroid savages rise up against their white European masters. Benjamin Franklin would spit upon that swarthy mongrel Obama and kick his filthy nigger ass out of the White House.

>blue code of silence
>implying this doesn't apply to niggers

right faggot because they killed all the whites and not literally just the jackboot stormtroopers. how the fuck can all you faggots handle the cognitive dissonance of hating the gubmint and loving gun rights and also hating nigs who rise up against the government with their gun rights

considering cops are state backed dindus, you are absolutely right

this is some nigger tier thinking. I can't wait til we cull the criminal mentality of people like you.

>Hate both niggers and cops

I win either way.

Would you like to make an actual argument?

good to see more non bootlickers here. i don't hate cops or anything but they are out of control.

>oh boy you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Color of skin is a game-changer for Sup Forums.

Which is weird because they mock liberals for their "hurt fee-fees", the basis for their game-changing.

What are you, fucking 17?

All you need to worry about is that shooters were black and the cops were white
>b-but muh egalitarianism
Go fuck yourself, commie.

I see the nigger defense force is out in force tonight.

>also hating nigs who rise up against the government

Attacking police isn't the government, if your fellow spear chuckers really were serious of attacking the government they would go after the Clinton's/politicans and the incarceration laws that put millions of box noods in prison idiot

>being an agent of the state
>innocent

So No, is what you're saying? ok. Well I'm glad to see that you're retarded, but just High functioning enough to use a computer. Good to know you won't hold any significance in the world when you die.

no opinion was presented

which part hurts your feelings

Yup, absolutely cannot be compared at all.

Shut up and don't resist you stupid fucking faggot.

So it's ok if cops act like Dindus?

They do the same shit and you say DIS DINDU IS A GOOD DINDU DIS DINDU DINDU NUFFIN HE TURNIN HIS CAREER AROUND HE WAS GONNA BECOME CHIEF WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM POLICE ISSUED MILITARY ARMAMENTS

So, some pedophile nig armed felon gets shot while resisting arrest, and that's a good reason to shoot a bunch of Transit cops?

It's not white people those cops protect everyday on shitty public transport.

Many of the Founding Fathers didn't consider niggers to be people. They probably didn't even entertain the notion that the Bill of Rights should apply to blacks

>Color of skin is a game-changer for Sup Forums.

Of course it is you idiot nigger. Race matters here you stupid stupid plate lipped moronic coon, where do you think you are?

The same shit? so you're telling me that cops go to events, set up snipers and blow 11 Niggers away just because they don't like them?

Think before you post retard.

I'm actually very surprised by the amount of copsuckers on pol

just forget it, these dindus are just as precious to their agenda as the sjw's are to theirs

nah, it's that people hate you nigs more than anything else

>It's not white people those cops protect everyday on shitty public transport.

qoute of the week right here.

FEELANDO was not a felon and had a CCW permit

>killing people completely unrelated to the crimes in question
Wait, so, how are the blacks the good guys?

waco, it's time for you to get a job and get out of the basement

No it's not okay you retard. But the crimes committed by niggers outnumber and outweigh the ones committed by police officers. Cops don't just go out and snipe niggers off a roof.

>im black
also
>a fucking leaf

>outweigh the ones committed by police officers

hardly, try turning on your local news sometime

OP is a nigger...

Just fuck off no one cares

>oppresses

You know what PC you're shitposting with? It would be a shame if someone, like a black man, took it away because you're for the murder of our guardians.

They don't have to, they can just shoot a guy in front of his girlfriend and a four year old, then start chimping out and screeching I TOL HIM HANDS UP ILL SHOOT I TOL HIM DAWG even though he didn't say shit, and then get away with it because he's immune to the law like a pre-Magna Carta king.

Face it, your cops are niggers ready to shoot at someone who looks at them funny because YOU AINT SHOW ME NO RESPEC NIGGA HANDS IN THE AIR NIGGA

yeah because I looooooove hearing about niggers killing each other every night

what does that have to do with what i stated

They're not. OP is just being a faggot again.