What's the next step of his master plan?

What's the next step of his master plan?

gerard depardieu

only sign muslim players

Invade Kuwait

crashing this plane

Buying UEFA so he can kick out the bullies that beat his franchise

spending more money, that's the only thing they know, all their concepts and morality revolve around it
they're born in it and during all their life all their problems have been solved by spending money, they can't even grasp the idea that sometimes there are other ways to solve problems, it makes no logical sense to them

POO

>tfw Ligue 1 will always be a shit league

>tfw english footballers will always be shit

Play it out until Qatar pull the plug to fund war against the Saudi's.

What do you care about that?

pay lots of millions to (((uefa))) tomorrow thursday when he goes there to explain his club's finances, FFP and the nerman and mbappe signings
>all in order, there's no FFP problem with qsg!
problem solved

isn't it obvious ? your league bought its relevance, your players are shit, your people can't play this sport.

+One Centerback
+One Good GK
+Someone to bench Motta in case 4-3-3 is needed and not 4-2-3-1.
Right now with Real flopping I can see no other team other than Barcelona and City being on their level.
Noone else has a chance to stop PSG.

If they fail to make a semifinal , because there is a big difference from winning/going to the final and just stepping up your game.

So?

english league is filled with foreigners from the players to the managers to the owners and even to the customers, if all leagues were equally financed you would be shit as fuck, so why are you green texting french league while yours is so cucked ?

Buy Suárez/Deulofeu for 320 millions

They need better centre backs. Upamecano, Lenglet and Laporte would do the job.

Because Ligue 1 will never have 3 or 4 top teams to bolster the CL.

Financial problem could be easily solved if ever they cared about this sport in France, but your players can't magically become good no matter how much money you throw.

You think i'm having ago you buttmad little frog but i'm not.

hahahaha rekt

hon hon hon look who's salty

Fuck off you stupid French cunt.

thats why England always choke in the WC

An all white England team would beat an all white French team 2bh

>i-im not buttmad
>y-you cunt
lmao
>o-our white are better
lmao

>your league bought its relevance, your players are shit, your people can't play this sport
>this flag

no thats what all the other "good guy" ligue 1 clubs do

remind me who scored and assisted goals for Bayern yesterday ?

you can see relevant french players in other leagues, english players out of premier league? i don´t thinks so

Literally what the fuck does that have to do with anything you inbred spic piece of shit?

why the fuck are you even participating in this thread ? you're neither european or a football country.

settle down ok?

All your white are obese. You're the fatest nation in Europe and the most inbred. Obesity rate in the UK is 25% mate. Your white people are fat drunk. I still fancy a shag with one of your slag tho'.