I-it's the Russians who are doping

>i-it's the Russians who are doping

Fuck off, Ivan.

Yes, and?

>be descended from a race of people who (in this country) were literally bred to be at peak physical strength
>Yuroretard immediately goes into a blind “it’s da stewoids!!!!!” rage

>>be descended from a race of people who (in this country) were literally bred to be at peak physical strength
lmfao, do ameritards actually believe this nonsense?

>pretending all blacks were slaves
>thinking the time frame would be enough to cause some sort of noticeable natural selection
>thinking being farm animals required super strength rather than simply being stupid enough to be a slave
>calling someone else a retard
lmao stop watching espn, deshantavious

dude
that's not how it works

The entire point is to have the entire world competing in the same Olympic Games.

>shitskin science

THAT IS LITERALLY HOW IT WORKS YOU USELESS FUCKING 3RD WORLD POOGOBLINS.

Fuck, we need a new bubonic plague.

Why do you think the slaves there were any different from the slaves elsewhere? They had to go through heat and be strong the same way in here.

no la, giving roids to a woman is how she becomes mike tyson with a wig, it has nothing to do with some slaves in a few farms 100 years ago
>28% of the black population owned slaves in usa
>only 1% of the white population owned slaves in the usa
I wonder how many slaves her ancestors had

>were literally bred to be at peak physical strength
so if i train my son , my grandchildren will be physically strong and so on for next generations
no, that's not how it works
>be descended from a race of people
she's most likely from west African descent
they are big and strong
yes , that's how it works

Im... Im kidding niggas. Im not even the retard that made the original post, just a spastic shitposter passing by tbeh.

wrong if anthying its natural selection cause a lot of weak slaves would have already died on their way to the us or on fields e.g.

jesus fucking christ...

America, this chick strong as shit though. She looks like she curls 400LB dumbells for fun.

The 3rd worlders in here are right.

What a coincidence

>he doesn't take 4 scoops of mutant mass a day to leave humanity behind
ur doin it wrong

Citation needed

Amerifat science.

>100% natty
heh

>woman in her 30's
>not married
>no kids
>probably a lesbian
Is this skelewhore a failed species?

they are doping, but only for meme activities like twirling sticks and jumping far
and then i glanced at the thread again and see kournikova (sharapova? same thing) on the 3rd post and remembered they're doing it for actual things like tennis too
carry on

the leaks said that they let serena and that ugly nigress gymnastics take speed and other stuff. pretty old news

>kournikova (sharapova? same thing)
l m a o
m
a
o

shes unironiacilly a strong independant woman who aint needa man , also the queen of tennis. isnt a les either... she just doesnt whore around like say genie pooshard

when will sport stop oppressing white women ?

>0 (zero) curves
disgusting

>curves
youre probably into higher test 'females' like

muh dick
t. spic

lel

this is the natty limit.