So now that the dust is settled, are they still the real deal...

So now that the dust is settled, are they still the real deal? Or did Seattle expose them as a mediocre team who will go one and done in the playoffs?

>only beat teams with losing records
>think they were the real deal

there are only four or five teams that have winning records against teams with winning records. only the vikings have a winning record against several. stop.

if they can't stop goof they are certainly going one and done. it's still too early to tell right now.

I still think they are the real deal at this point but if they lose to the Rams, that doubt will creep into the whole fan base for sure.

too early to tell, see if they bounce back or not

Seattle didn't really expose them. Nor too many teams have a qb that can run for his life and scramble every play and Wentz isn't gonna miss wide open receivers all game.

I definitely think they are the real deal. Game was very winnable. I was at a party in Philly while the game was on. Literally half the people left by half time because "the game was over."

Philly fans are literal retards who have zero faith in their team.

More like they've actually watched this pathetic excuse of a franchise choke away winning records and crucial games for 30 years and they're smart enough to realize when to give up on a game

The real casuals are optimist retards like you who expect anything other than disappointment and failure from this joke of a team

No player from 30 years ago plays on the team now. Nor is any coach or GM still employed. You are literally basing your assessment on entirely different teams with the same logo while trying to act smug like you are the expert. But you might as well say " Dan Marino's dolphins were good so the iggles will win an Owl"

they're going one and done. every game they only show up for one half (see: SF. Dallas, Seattle, and KC games) and that's not gonna fly in the playoffs

They probably left to go overturn a car or throw rocks at pedestrians. Fucking Pennsylvania trash, fuck Philly. Way to have a statue of a fictional athlete, that's real great. Great city you guys got there, i mean seriously i wish you all the best

Case and point.

>joke of a team
>10-2

muh rings
watch the eagles soar m8

Name one team they have beaten with a winning record.

>Or did Seattle expose
You got it wrong, OP. They exposed themselves.

Panthers. Not that guy and I think Eagles are overrated, but they did beat the Panthers who are 8-4.

Panthers.
If the Cowboys and Chargers win on Sunday, they'll have winning records too.

I think the answer depends on whether or not they win at the Rams.

I'm an Eagles fan, but if they lose to the Rams, I'm hitting the fucking panic button.

When you beat almost everyone you play then it's no surprise that dime of them have losing records

Rams are a meme team also. Game doesn't prove anything.

what is a meme team anymore?
they are a good team, better than the panthers for sure and probably even better than seattle