>leave Europe
>Suddenly become good

What was meant by this?

We never were part of Europe.

this

muttmerica starts past the north sea

Renouncing Islam does that

No, USA is in the Western Hemisphere.

Strongest league that's why, christ even the Championship is as competitive as Loliga or Series A , Bundesliga and the French one now

>competitive
>good

Fuck off?

We are in Europe, you need to stop confusing the EU with Europe, its unbelievable disrespectful and ignorant

Hah, really? Seen much Championship football this season? I have. Most Champ teams are capable of turning over Prem teams, Bristol City have beat every Premier team they have been up against and they have never even been in the Prem.

Sorry, but the only league worth watching is Prem and Champ, proper agressive pacy hard as fuck hardcore football with mega bantz from the fans

Most of the top teams in Europe would get thrashed by a Wolves, Bristol or Cardiff every fucking week

And you can stfu fucking clog nigger, i live on the East coast, i can spit on your country from here and a few hundred thousands years ago i could walk to your windmill and punch your fucking lights out lad

I'm Biritsh, mate. Not European.

>British

pakilad

Holy shit, your geography teacher fucked up

My nationality is English and my continent is Britain. FUCK Europe and everyone in it.

Britain hasn't been part of Europe for nearly 10,000 years

You're European by geography, you can't avoid that fact so stop trying to be a smartass.

and if you're Indian, Pakistani, Africa whatever I dont know nor do I care.

t. open borders cuck

m8 you need to fuck off back to wherever u came from

Albion is not european, we're a step above

Inshallah, we are not European.

t. Brexiter

>watch Dirtmund vs Real Mashit
>sloppy plays, shitty shots, bad defensive position and even worse finishing
genuinely think swansea vs west ham has more skill, or at least discipline and positioning

I'm Brehtesh