You can only post ITT if your flag has a coat of arms/emblem and isn't just shitty stripes or bars

You can only post ITT if your flag has a coat of arms/emblem and isn't just shitty stripes or bars.

*posts in this thread*

The idea is for your flag design to be simple enough for grade schoolers to be able to draw it

Dumb spic

t.chicano

There is an exposition of paper mache models of our coat of arms and the historical ones in La Raza station Line 5

Fuck off "ese".

t. Retard
Just put a coin under the paper and pass a pencil over the previously drawn stripes
Easy as that

Got you bud

As opposed to having to draw 50 stars, right?

hi

>Sp*in
Even if you have an emblem you're not welcome here. You're not welcome anywhere.

>The idea is for your flag design to be simple enough for grade schoolers to be able to draw it

That's just a stupid vexillology rule made up by nerds who don't realize that history is full of beautiful yet complex flags.

you don't like my coat of arms? it shows each kingdom that is part of spain

>history is full of beautiful yet complex flags
>Has a maple leaf
Jk jk Canada I love you and I wish we had comfy winter all year

say goodbye to that bottom left

Don't reply to him
He's an idiot that hates Spain
Your coat of arms is good

>it shows each kingdom that is part of sp*in

why?
oh ok i should have expected that

The absolute best coat of arms in existence. You just to replace the pomegranate with this

I hate winter and it's not comfy past the first month. I was made to live in a hot country, winter only depresses me.

are you into iberism portubro? uniting completelly the two countries is unrealistic but making the organizations and representatives collaborate for common goals would be pretty neat

>I was made to live in a hot country, winter only depresses me
Me too, Canada. I was only trying to be nice.
It's always cold as shit here but we never even get snow.

Living is suffering.

Sort of. We would've been stronger together. Either way, it's too late. That CoA Is an abomination, though

wow so cool

You missed the point

This one is much better, even though the pillars don't look quite right

That's the kingdom of Aragon not "Catalonia"

Forgot to attach pic

We wuz mythical beasts n' shieet

Does this count?

Dummy we have a coat of arms

FLAG you illiterate

Then why didn't you post this?

is that on your flag? Is it hiding behind the leaf?

Because there is no current Canadian flag with that, and that isn't Canada's crest anymore.

ah yeah that looks pretty legit, but the pillars are too high or something
>"what royal standard do you want today sir?"
>"just fuck my shit up"

Stop bullying Canada you disgusting Onda Vital

Then why didn't you post this? It's still used in a limited capacity

You can tell the majority of mayan population just by looking at it. I dig it tbqhwyf

Prynhawn da