Michonne: Hey Rick

Michonne: Hey Rick.
Rick: What's up?
Michonne: Should we really trust these guys?
Rick: Well Michonne, they first took Garbriel hostage, then they took us prisoners to try and steal our things. They said they were going to kill us since we didn't have much to offer them. Then they threw me down a pit where they keep a pet zombie that they tortured with spikes and ingrained metal in to. Then when we got the guns for them they look 80% of it and demanded more guns instead of keeping their bargain. They're a bunch of bandits living in a huge garbage dump and they live off fucking over other people, something we said we would never tolerate back in Alexandria. Yeah, we can trust them. What's the worst that can happen?
Michonne: What if they decide to kill us after we get the guns for them? Or kill us after we wipe out Neagan so they can be the dominant force? Or what if they join Neagan's side since he has more numbers and more guns? Or they just plain decide not to keep their end of the bargain?
Rick: That's fucking stupid, why would they do that? You have to trust people Michonne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUedmgbmoA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did they even bother?

Has there ever been a more genuine and raw on screen chemistry before?

damn I miss season 4B/5A Rick Grimes who would stab you fifteen times in the throat if you tried to fuck him over

youtube.com/watch?v=wUedmgbmoA0

>tfw the show will never be this good again

at least we can laugh at negan memes

not like Rick desperately needs an army. not like every other community told him to fuck off. not like he gave a speech to michonne about the risk being worth the reward. I read the spoilers posted in all these threads therefor I can safely say Rick is FUCKING STOOPID XD

>implying THAT is genuine and raw chemistry
people who like Rick and Michone together need to neck themselves

This show should have been dropped a long time ago. Only retards watch it.

It not fucking fair

Wow look at that love in her eyes, so fucking good

>We don't gotta be in a hurry, Michonne, let's just chill out and take our time and fuck a lot and not stress about anything
>Sounds great, Rick, but I have to remind you that while we're out here chilling out and fucking a lot, Negan's people might be burning Alexandria to the ground because they showed up out of the blue and wanted their stuff and we didn't have it, and it's not like there's a set fucking day of the month where they're supposed to arrive or a schedule they share with us or anything, mmkay?

Can you guys post The Walking Dead reaction images? My folder needs freshening up

This, it's the most forced relationship I think I've ever seen. Why is it even a thing?

why is this season such fucking trash?

the plot goes fucking nowhere
whats the endgame?
what happens after Negan?

someone post pics of michonnes brapppt from the latest ep

More filler. The show will keep meandering behind the comics because they're too afraid to catch up to the comics and potentially go past them.

fucking sucks

>what happens after Negan?
New group of baddies.
And once that one's dealt with it's another conflict with former baddies.

It never stops

Rick just had a hot gf last season, shouldn't he be worrying about the hell he brought down on everyone before anything else?

Does Michonne have stinky feet?

That cannot be real

What the fuck is up with that shot?

Is the guy with the gun overlayed over the video of Rick? I am so confused

This fuck the nigger girl 5 times in an episode is pretty fucking shitty. This show is boring and stupid. I'm done.

Holy fuck you're right

I'm two episode behind on this show and this is my last season, it's just gotten too stupid and boring to bother with anymore.

Oh it is. And it's terrible. The shot is really long too so you can notice how bad it really is.

>izok lets just live in this carnival with all this food and make some mixed babbys , fuck Coral and Jewdith and everyone else. heh

Wait, is that guy with the gun in that same shot or was he added later on? It doesn't look natural.

This is the main thing that makes me mad. You guys bitch about the story, but this is what gets me. They make a billion dollars off of this show and they are so fucking cheap they can't be fucked to make their effects look not shit.

They literally have sjws running the show including cgi

>I can't trust this rapist slave master of Africa

OR

They could just get a cow.

Why does literally no one involved in making TWD give a shit about the quality of the show?

They don't give a shit because AMC doesn't give a shit. Why bother if your bosses treat you like garbage and refuse to give you a decent budget?

Because people will still eat it up.

TWD season 2 did well. Let that sink in and let you wonder why a show with 80% more filler than needed, poor quality, idiotic characters will continue to do what it does.