Would you rather be successful and friendless or a failure with friends?

Would you rather be successful and friendless or a failure with friends?

successful and friendless

there's a reason i post on Sup Forums

le based facebook meme think face heeheee Xdd

>tfw friendless failure

successful ofc
you can literally and i mean quite literally just buy friends

Successful and friendless.
Most of the time it's the price of success.
Most people will want something from you. That's why you should have a family instead and focus on them and not on "friends" if you're sucessful. Basically impossible to have real friends at a certain point, and in life in general really. People are naturally only really care about themselves and immediate family (and even that is only if they're decent).

Successful and friendless. Friends are only an essential asset for failures.

Successful and friendless for a change of pace from failure and friendlessness. In any case, success tends to attract friends of varying qualities anyhow.

>buy friends
>success attracts friends
Those people will never really be your friends. Such cases are as rare as getting struck by lightning. Rarer even.

*gets shot*

>be a failure because id rather have edgy friends than be alone
>the shit friends i have turn out to be shit friends and leave me
>be failure and lonely

maybe not in cash exchange but in success itself
failure does not attract friends, what they see in you is some kind of success, be it humor or character or good grades etc

Tricky question op,the answer is that neither of the combinations you suggested are possible
So the only answer possible is that you are a faggot

>l*af actually shits itself over a collection of pixels

you cant be succesful if you dont have friends

You're right in a way. Success in and of itself attracts only sycophants to you.
Of course a total failure is unattractive except to similar people perhaps. But real friendship comes from a genuine bond between two people. Also common interests, similar social status sometimes, etc play a role. It's a congregation of those factors.

>redditor non-ironically uses facebook memes on a taiwanese baking forum

adults have no friends

A failure with friends

The former. I hate being broke.

I'm already a failure and friendless so either is a step-up

With friendship the success comes by itself.

Failure with friends.

Everything in our lives is impermanent, success and friendships. I value socializing and personal relationships more than I value being well-off.