How is weed viewed in your cunt?

In Japan it's viewed as very bad. Same as cocaine and meth. Almost impossible to get.

It's always related to gangs, crimes, everything bad. I don't care. I'll never stop smoking weed. There's no rational reason to hate weed. It's a cultural thing. It's only illegal because of its association with nigger culture in The USA.

>Almost impossible to get.
Even a filthy gaijin like me was able to get some weed when I was there.

The range of views in the USA ranges from Japan to Netherlands.

Sometimes I see people smoking weed in public so I guess it's not hard to get.

Illegal, but easily obtainable. Lots of people smoke (40% have tried it at least once). It is generally frowned upon by conservatives and old people, but it's pretty common and seen as a mild drug by younger people

>I'll never stop smoking weed
good... good!

If your life isn't perfect and you're not smoking weed daily, like what are you doing? Just enjoying the suck?

weed is shit Tbh. it revs your heart rate and that's about it. it's mostly popular thanks to (((holywood))) and us music (((industry)))

It's decriminalized, but it's kinda hard to get unless you know a guy who knows a guy. Or if you're a tourist strolling through downtown Lisbon being preyed upon by Moroccans trying to sell you smashed bay leaves as hashish banking on your ignorance in thinking that drugs are legal in Portugal

because you're smoking slav weed

t. Stoner

Very bad.
I had a friend who died of marijuana overdose.
RIP Carlinhos da mangueira

>there's countries that haven't elected a weed man

yea. so it's gmo free :^) weed is weed

State laws are gradually being passed to “legalize” it (a.k.a pretend it’s medicine a “”””doctor”””” can prescribe).

On a federal level, it’s still illegal. So, you can’t exactly toke up at LAX airport.

death sentence

Weed or any kind of illicite drugs are for degenerates
I don't care about them, they will all burn in hell
I have always been taught not to feel superior than others, that we are all the same, and so on, But I am superior to the people who use these drugs

Everyone learned from the Chinese, huh?

No one cares about weed. It's only illegal because previous governments were afraid that legalizing it would cause trade problems at the US border, but now we finally have a based Prime Minister who is going to legalize it anyway.

learned that opiates are bad so lets ban all drugs

Every year I see new about brazilians being caught with drugs in Indonesia and being sentenced to death. And their families are all like "he dindu nuffin muh good boi"

Legal and sold in stores

I quit smoking weed now that the government says it's ok to smoke weed. Shit can't be good for a healthy mind.

In Denver there's literally a weed dispensary on every street. All the filthy californians and nigger degenerates are moving to colorado and ruining the place

It wouldn't take long for the lawyer to get involved.

>marijuana overdose

It's impossible. Maybe his weed was mixed with something else (crack).

man that girl's eyes are fucked up, must have done too many weeds in her youth

How can someone be this much dense?

Old people think it's the same as doing opiates, but besides that not many people give a shit.
It's expensive though (20€/g), and makes me a bore and lazy so I hardly smoke anymore, never been a stoner though.

You aren't, if you use Sup Forums you are already at bottom rock

It's for deadbeat losers.

Just like posting in Sup Forums?

DUDE

This basically

LUL

WEED

fuck canada fuck bc and my shit neighbourhood
recreational drugs are for weak minded degenerates

yeah

LMAO

Weed is probably the only drug I'd ever condone using. And occasional shroom trip.

Alcohol is fucking terrible

I kindof take back the shroom trip thing but honestly if you know what you're doing marijuana is incredible. My psychiatrist prescribed me some for severe depression/adhd symptoms and it's actually worked. I don't smoke THAT much though you know? Like the alcohol equivalent of a beer every 2 hours. It makes me not want to die and I can focus on learning shit like cooking and distributing meth.

laws are lax enough that you're not going to get in trouble as long as you're not careless. a lot of people who smoke weed are obnoxious poseurs, I just keep quiet about it and smoke by myself while drawing or watching cartoons or whatever, it's nice.

What does your eyes look like when you're high?
Also, it's unclear in my home whether we like it or not. I mean it is criminalised and looked down by some. Not by everyone

Here in Cali it’s either seen as a meme or something akin to getting drunk with the lads.

I mostly smoke indicas and I usually smoke at night to chill and fall asleep as long as I’m not working the next day.

Depends, but usually just red which is why you will see stoners with redness relief eyedrops

It's normal i guess.

Only for subhuman

>weed is weed
Yeah nah m8, not all weed is created equally

it says it right in the constitution
>all weed is created equally

Full on stoners tend to have overly white eyes, due to being stupid enough to think abusing eye drops and the like will fool people. The fatal flaw is that stoners also tend to be dumb cunts without any self awareness, so it's painfully obvious when they've been having a few cones earlier.

pretty common. some people are kind of stiff about it but I'd say most are fairly okay with it even if they don't use it themselves. Its decriminalized in my state so very easy to find since lots of people grow it themselves so you don't need to deal with sketchy cunts.

Only conservatives give a fuck here, and their arguments are always retarded. It should just be treated like any cigarette: clearly shit for you, restricted by age, and not stored in public view when sold.

That's now how it's going to be though, gonna have to deal with fucking massive we'd displays everywhere I just know it

Common as fuck, no idea how it's viewed by older people but young people take it as something completely normal.

Pic related. So many idiots justify smoking it by saying that it cures their crippling dementia or cancer. I'm an armenian immigrant so I have been disgusted by how widespread it is here

I don't know anyone who doesn't smoke weed except my mother, and it's because she had a really time quitting cigarettes and is afraid smoking anything will get her back on them

really hard time*

>In Japan it's viewed as very bad. Same as cocaine and meth.

Never understood how it's possible to convince masses to believe something that is absolutely contrary to reality. This claim can easily be debunked by legally visiting a place like Amsterdam or California. Many people even love reggae culture in Japan and they don't realize how it's all connected to the "terrible drug". It's very strange.

Weed here is okay I guess, interesting thing is many older people I know have tried it. I smoked weed when I was younger, it didn't make me any happier that's for sure.

Everyone has smoked weed at least one time

Only loosers and progrefagots like it.

Sad Chile is full of that morons living in public Parks and shitty streets

I tried smoking it but the taste is awful and I didn't feel any different.

Japan is a very easy country to ban things in due to its dense population and small land area. Patrolling all the coasts and all the backwoods isn't that big a task for Japan.

Virgin, hikikomori, loser, human waste

I know several people who got hooked on the marijuana and ended up sleeping at the station, some even in the hospital, some even with the fishes, don't do it, not even once.

I understand the ban, just not for the belief that it's like cocaine and meth (probably something like - you will get hooked immediately, go insane and destroy your life).

it's because none of them have ever actually smoked weed because the ban is effective, they have no frame of reference for it. When we see the commercials where the girl smokes weed and melts in to the couch, we laugh at how stupid that is.

Coke's not that bad either

It's fully legal [on a state level while the federal government turns a blind eye], as in you can walk into a dispensery with nothing but a driver's license and buy it in 10~ states. Don't know where you've been for the last few years

>people are annoying about things they like
No way. Most people can smoke weed and not be an obnoxious cunt about it, the people who are obnoxious cunts however tend to represent everybody since they're the only ones talking about it