Messi implies his son is from a bitch

>Thiago is a good boy and Mateo, a son of a bitch

marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2017/12/06/5a28440ae5fdea3f2f8b4610.html

How can one man be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

diariodocentrodomundo.com.br/como-o-autismo-de-messi-o-ajudou-a-se-tornar-o-melhor-do-mundo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not what hijo de puta means in this context and you know it.

>"Mateo es terrible, un personaje. Son muy diferentes. Thiago es un fenómeno, más bueno y el otro es todo lo contrario, un hijo de puta. Es lindo ver lo diferente que son el uno con el otro".

wtf i hate messhit now

cayate pendeja, nosotros hombres estamos hablando como el mundo, te presidente es un cabron.

Also this. Messi's just calling his kid a little shit in beanerspeak. Just like in American son of a bitch doesn't actually mean a bastard child.

Antonella looks like troll face when she smiles

It's a really common phrase in Argentina, doesn't mean what literally means

It's means "a cheeky bastard", even when by bastard you don't mean he doesn't have a father

Please stop being autistic for a minute and stop thinking everything is literal. You are from fucking Peru nigga, you know what hijo de puta means

I don’t speak your shitty language. No one here does

I'm talking to OP, he made this thread knowing the meaning of that phrase

Fuck off, my parents were both born here and my mom can trace her ancestry to the pre-revolution days.

At least 50 million Americans can speak Spanish.

who did Antonella fuck behind Messi's back? Mateo looks nothing like him

Messi dyes his hair, he's not naturally blonde. His real hair is dark brown.

i thought messi having the 'tism was just some epic Sup Forums maymay but i think it may have rubbed off onto his kids.

I've never heard outside of this website the autism meme, and we heard shit about Messi literally every days

He's quite slow and has learning problems, but wouldn't say he's autistic

Fabregas

there's more people in your country that speak my language than in mine.

so this is fake right?
diariodocentrodomundo.com.br/como-o-autismo-de-messi-o-ajudou-a-se-tornar-o-melhor-do-mundo/

how is he so normal?

>5 years old article
>from a foreign language site
woah, how come I didn't hear about this?

do they really not have that expression in Peru or are you just retarded?

they just forgot to add in the note:
>(*)in argie dialect and accent

>it's common in argentina to call your son a son of a bitch

hijo de puta actually means son of a whore.

hes just un hijo de la jijuna gran puta con ganas de joder

> Mateo y Benjamín, el hijo de Luis Suárez, se vacilaron mutuamente cuando en el partido frente al Sporting de Portugal primero estaba el padre de uno en el banquillo y luego le tocó al otro.

I wish messi was my husband

Yes

CHI

In this context, it means "cheeky bastard", or something like that.

will all these peruANOs fuck off from sp after the WC?

>walking around outside bare feet

for fucks sake Messi

same thing when you call your homie "motherfucker"

>nobody commenting on the flask

> he uses shoes when there is no social reason to do it
What a dooping poof

That's probably his house...the real question is why everyone else has shoes on in what looks like his backyard

> calling your son a "son of a bitch" is okay in his culture
> "Please stop being autistic"

Gold digger BTFO!

Summthin wrong?

This

Walking anywhere (yes Americucks, even in your house) barefoot is literally what makes you a first or third worlder.

I thought only americans would over dramatize the simple use of words.

>wearing shoes indoor
lmao

this is why they don't let him give interviews

It's literally like your dad calling you a cheeky bastard. It's nothing.

did messi get a custom flask with his family photos on it to keep his sprite cold?

>its common in usa to shoot your kid if he gets the password wrong in the backyard

>what are slippers
as expected of third worlders

Chink chonk choo don't wantu wooden sandals

slippers are considered formal footwear in brazil

>what are socks or slippers

>wearing socks/slippers on >25 degree days

The french go full autism mode if called something like bastard. I remember a few years ago how a french on vacation here got mad as fuck when a spaniard jokingly called him fils de pute.

For anyone who doesn't speak Spanish, Messi is not literally calling his son a "son of a bitch". It's like how old tv shows in America would have the phrase "son of a gun" and stuff like that. It doesn't mean that the guy is literally the son of a bitch, it means that he's troublesome/playful. He doesn't mean anything negative by this.

t. Half-Swedish, Half-Cuban, dad routinely calls me hijo de puta in a joking manner

"fils de pute" is to us what "la puta que te pario" is to you desu

kek
el hispANO

>son of a whore

WTF messi is a literal cuckold

it isn't offesive per se, we use insults in a friendly way

So? Without context is just another couple regulars words, nothing sacred about it.

>tfw your dad calls you 'son of a whore' all the time
>even though it isn't a phrase used in english
>keeps doing it because it is 'banter' and he fucking hates me for not being a normie

He really wants to convince me that my mother was a random prostitute. For my 21st birthday he took my to a fucking prostitute in the street, picked her up and told me to fuck her in his car whilst he went to ASDA to buy some chicken for tea. Just as I was about to stick my penis in he ran over to the car, pulled the prositiute out, threw money at her and drove off because 'he realised she was my mum'. fuck i hate messhit.

Based Cesc providing another assist.

Puedo confirmar lo que mi brother gaucho dice

>Just as I was about to stick my penis in
>he realised she was my mum

damn looks like french just cant handle banter, italian old men call each other the worse shit more so than hispanic men, maybe thats why argentinians talk shit with each other with no problem its just what bros do