Name a single player in any sport with any technique with a form more perfect than Klay Thompson's jump shot

Name a single player in any sport with any technique with a form more perfect than Klay Thompson's jump shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzLIWD_oOjI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUOoZCweGGE
youtube.com/watch?v=k_vvr8wwDNg
youtube.com/watch?v=plIo9IfIvtA
youtube.com/watch?v=F7nEs6OgC5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my athletic cock's stance when penetrating ur moms juicy pucci

that's a mechanical move, he could do it with his eyes closed

no talent there, just repetition

hes shit in the finals

Wow, he can jump AND throw a ball

literally no one else can do this

Ken Griffey Jr's Swing

/thread

Good contender right here tbf.

>wow he can kick a ball with his leg and flop
>wow he can move a stick and skate
>wow he can drink and commit suicide
Stay retarded

Oof.

again, no talent nor creativity there, only repetition. not enough different circunstances

if you want to look for talent go check a free kick taker or passer in football, a passer in handegg or a tennis player

kek are you fucking retarded

This thread wasn't about talent or creativity. It was about perfection.

Patrick Laine's shot
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOoZCweGGE

>no talent

you must be in the mlb

>DUDE REPETITION LMAO
>AMIGO JUST CHECK THESE TALENT DUDES ALL WHICH REQUIRED REPETITION
Gas yourself

I didn't grow up doing the same move thousands of times per day like these guys, and that's all the "skill" you need to be there

Pitchers aren't ball machines lmao

Also getting defended in the NBA or NHL is all about where the defense is too

kek are you fucking retarded

>I didn't grow up doing the same move thousands of times per day like these guys, and that's all the "skill" you need to be there

it's always 1 ball coming from the same distance and you are waiting for it, not many different situations

>and that's all the "skill" you need to be there
wew lad

>what is spin
>what is speed
>what is height of initial pitch
>what is changing velocity
I don't even watch baseball

your "sport" is dominated by people from venezuela, dominican republic and puerto rico, and they are absolutely shit at all other sports, what does it say to you? anyone giving a shit about it could be good at it

same for cricket, if indians are good at your sport it means the sport takes no skills

ayy lmao thats soccer

In penalties, yes. pretty much the same situation

but it's less than 1% of the playtime in soccer, in baseball it's literally the 100% of the game

lol are you fucking retarded

hes right you know

what are soccer players practicing then if the game isnt repetition

practicing on taking dives?

all sports need repetition, but in sports with no defenders that are just one on one like baseball it's 100% about repetition

check mayweather box, he pretty much can read the mind of the other guy and dodges even before the opponent drops the punch

The music for this is hilarious

inb4 americans say you also need talent to play golf

its a different matchup everytime

different deliveries, different pitches.

Feel like you are comparing it to soccer's penalty kick, when there is many other factors

It's the same as penalties in football, and lot of people would argue it's just based on luck. Baseball ain't different

I didn't invent the term "luckswing", I know Americans are only good at sports that take no skills but there is no need to be upset

>kicking a ball into a goal

yeah americans have no skill

The only situation where the player can take his time to aim, think and shit and is 1 on 1 against an opponent trying to prevent him for scoring is a penalty. While that situation is literally 100% of what happens in baseball

It's like Americans take the worst parts about real sports and just play a mini version of it. Like handegg is just the set pieces of real football repeted dozens of times over and over

Set pieces allow for the most strategy

Yes, just like chess. Again, it's just about repetition and remembering the plays some other guy wrote for you

No skills nor creativity

But that's not true. For example in American football you can call a play but you won't know how the defence reacts to it

id take any american sport over watching some people run up and down the field for 90+ mins to end the game at 0-0

See I already said the quarterback in some situations needs skills

you need high scoring to keep the attention? americans are such manchildren

In some situations? You realize there are thousands off different offensive plays, and thousands of defensive schemes right? You know how many different combinations can be created?

Goddamnit I came here to say this

sorry, if i wanna watch people running all day ill just watch Track

Soccer is like NASCAR, just seeing the same shit go around and around

But I said quarterbacks need skills. I said to OP that if he wanted to see skills he shouldn't check baseball or basketball players, he should check soccer, american football or tennis

Why is there no skill in basketball? Shooting isn't easy

basketball takes more skill than football

no one stopping you from scoring, no goalkeeper
for a reason they score +100 times per game in basketball

this has to be bait

basketball would be hard if they removed the goaltending rule, its gay as fuck

>you can't touch the ball once it's going down to the hoop

the fuck is that shit

There are players defending you all the time though, unless you manage to get open which usually comes from your creativity

that shit is not making the game impossible to play because literally every player can jump and stop the ball from entering the hoop it takes no skill

that'd stop soft ass memers from just spamming 3s

>they are absolutely shit at all other sports
We are pretty decent at basketball and top 10 in women's volleyball kys you ignorant argie.

so you want to reduce the skill level? i thought it didnt take skill already?

there is no need to insult, my white friend

we are talking about men's sports

>Mens Sports

Guess we gotta stop talking about soccer then

See? You don't like sports that need skills, you prefer watching "manly" sports that are just 7 foot gyganiggas crushing each other

few good contenders in here la'

youtube.com/watch?v=k_vvr8wwDNg

rather have that then some crybabys trying to kick a ball

tom brady is all technique, no athletic ability

Tom Brady keeps working on his form til this day. Pey Pey and Brady are basically the perfect pocket QB

Paul Scholes Volley

>le quote man being the best at anything

No. Overrated shite because he played for United m

fuck i miss peyton, im a patriots fan too. he was just the perfect rival.

Federer's forehand
youtube.com/watch?v=plIo9IfIvtA

Perfect. Damn I really wish this guy never got injured.

I guess nobody has ever blocked a shot or stolen the ball.

this

What a fucking retard. I actually played a lot of basketball during my youth and my jump shot was quite decent. There was this kid at my team who picked up basketball very late and didn't like practicing a lot. He sucked at everything except flashy Jordan-like shots and layups, and if you never watched him for more than 5 minutes and only saw him score some crazy shot you'd think he was talented as fuck. Sadly, he couldn't dribble with his offhand, he sucked at passing and had very little understanding of tactics.

See, here's where you fucked up. You confuse skill with talent and you think both are interchangeable. "Skills" are developed through hard work, repetition and proper guidance (i.e., coaching) through many years.

Probably not. Just another argie mongoloid handicapped by our shitty education system. He can't make a sound statement, and worse he probably has only played 1 sport through his entire lifetime (probably at the amateur level) yet thinks his opinions have any sort of merit.

A basketball court is about 1/4th the length of a football pitch, meaning players conserve their stamina differently. The court is the same no matter where you play, unlike football where pitch conditions can vary greatly from stadium to stadium. Players literally carry the ball and shoot with their hands, which you can control a lot more proficiently than kicking a ball with your fucking feet while running and escaping other retards trying to break your ankles.
So this among other things (e.g., a single "goal" is worth 2 or 3 points ) explains why the score is higher.

I literally canĀ“t remember when was the last time I read a proper argument from another Argentine in this board.

>you need skills to dive on grass

youtube.com/watch?v=F7nEs6OgC5g

>so automatic you just fire it at the closest net whenever the pucks on your stick

Same.

Perfect form

Tom Brady's footwork/release. His form is fundamentally perfect. It's why he can still have such great throwing velocity and excellent accuracy at 40 years old.

Peyton was great. His brain dead fans were annoying as shit though. Still are.