David Fincher's Mindhunter

youtube.com/watch?v=i5VvEgVgXbI

will it be kino?

Fincher is going to be directing this show? Or one episode like he did with house of cards?

>netfl-
dropped

>Flickcher
>Kino
Pick one.

Holt McCallany

Great guy, love his voice

This

I've read it as "David Fincher's Milfhunter"

he literally made the flick and kino separation way before Sup Forums

>"Panic Room" is a movie as opposed to a film. A movie is made for an audience and a film is made for both the audience and the film-makers. I think that "The Game" is a movie and I think "Fight Club"'s a film. I think that Fight Club is more than the sum of its parts, whereas Panic Room IS the sum of its parts. I didn't look at Panic Room and think, "Wow, this is gonna set the world on fire". These are footnote movies, guilty pleasure movies. Thrillers. Woman-trapped-in-a-house movies. They're not particularly important.

>The series will be set in 1979 and will revolve around two FBI agents, played by Jonathan Groff and Holt McCallany, who interview imprisoned serial killers to try to solve ongoing cases.

Sounds lame as fuck.

>if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back
>undoubtably interviewing serial killers will make the main characters more like them

>we're not so different

that's what happened in all the thomas harris novels and their adaptations though

and they were all really good

maybe. buts its a dated as fuck concept that will only result in pseudo-intellectual dialogues filled with alien concepts to sound smart to normies.

>one episode

The fuck? I thought Fincher did the whole thing. Fits his style

1-800 come on now

I've said before, I'll say it again...

Fincher needs to adapt 'From Hell' for television. It's literally the project he was born to do. Everything else is just wasting time at this point.

Was that Johnny Depp From Hell movie any good?

4/10

>Netflix doing this instead of Hannibal revival

They're just teasing us at this point

Hannibal is too gay for modern audiences.

They couldn't get the rights to seasons 1 - 3 as they're Amazon exclusives, literally no point.

From 1 to 10, how much of an autist am I to rage about good directors working on TV series?
I can't even explain it.

are you retarded? you thought he directed all 40 episodes or however many there have been?

he did the pilot and I wouldn't be surprised if he was somewhat involved in the first season but I'm not going to look it up

as for this show it sounds like he is producing it and directing some episodes.