“He said the whole hood want ’em, you know what I mean? The whole hood want Gronk, for sure...

“He said the whole hood want ’em, you know what I mean? The whole hood want Gronk, for sure,” Clark said on The Russillo Show on ESPN Radio. “I mean, that’s the exact text: ‘The whole hood want ’em.'”

What did he mean by that?

we finna fuck that raycis white boi until he loves us

my good sir, I believe the aforementioned anecdote is replete with urban colloquialisms, translating thusly
> bix nood, nikkuh

luckily gronk doesnt live in a ghetto i guess

luckily i dont either

They'll try something dirty and it will backfire completely when Gronk embarrasses them again

Any nigger that targets gronk is going to get the black beat off his ass and spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair

But Gronk is one of them. He's a white nigger.

burfict can burf all he wants and he's a "hord nigguh fuh reel"
gronk can chimp out a single time and "DUH HOOT WANT EM NIGGA JAH FEEL"
niggers are a fucking disgrace

these are the people who live 5 miles from the ocean and die at 24 having never seen it

Damn...

Aaawwwwwwhhhhh shhhhhhhhiiiieeeettt

All these salty ass black bois. Shit ridiculous. Top kek.

Literally me

fuck Gronk. i hope his career is ended this Sunday. my Pats will be better off without that injury prone meathead anyway

kek

dirty fucking hit.

if Gronk was black, Sup Forums would be demanding he get lynched

it's water who gives a fuck

This deserves the full year suspension. He just sent that guy into a vegetable state in 20 years.

judging by his skin colour, he already isn't human, so no harm done by gronk

Do it for the city cause you know the city love a nigga.

not if it was on Gronk. You fail to realize he btfo'd a dirty player who wgaf

> He deserve more than 1 game for no reason, since 1 game is about the maximum anyone has ever served for this in all but a very small number of cases.
penalty.

Why do the Patriots has such a history with nigger TE's?

2+2=1

>the name of the sport is niggercollide
>gets mad when a nigger is hit in a collision
Anyone care to explain?

niggers have been trying (and succeeding) to injure Gronk his whole career. they hate that the Pats have great white players and now they're just being open about it.

>blacks clearly mad at the Pats
>racist can't admit his nigger team are the villains and New England are the heroes

Nigger fatwa

I don't see the big deal with white on White violence.

profound

Ayy lmao

Unironically this

what the heck, aren't you not supposed to tackle people when they're down in american football?

The whole hood nigga u ain't read?

I didn't see the game. That was it? Just gave him the people's elbow? Gronk "throwing some guy out the club" a few years back was more forceful and dangerous.
>Ryan Clark
Oh I see, its the Steelers and all their faggot fans/supporters/players/alumni coming up with excuses for their loss in a couple of weeks ("Gronk should've been suspended!") and preparing the next manufactured scandal to try and lessen the blow when the Patriots tie them in total number of rings.

Contest the ball against Gronk and manage to get a pick out of it

Ref doesn't flag for PI so your pretty happy laying there for a sec

Suddenly everything goes black and before you lose consciousness you hear "WOOOO YEAH PUT HIM THROUGH THAT TABLE"