>Japan 100 years later

>Japan 100 years later

>Germany 100 years later

Fuck wh*Toids.

Those are Bavarians tho.

B-back to pol

Sumthing wrong with this? :^)

Her disgusting skin colour, hair texture and skull shape

Do you think all the white Germans that are currently alive are just going to get rounded up and killed or something?

>dude drinking beer is culture

wh*Te "people" everyone

good fucking riddance

>guy fucking a donkey is culture

albozerg "people" everyone

I'm so sad to see Germany being invaded and destroyed by Turks.

kek

aint nobody insulted you my nigga so stay in yo damn lane

Thank God

Get cancer, muslim piece of shit.
You stink trough the internet.

>this germany will rise

Feels good abi

uncle toms like you are the first one to get shot

brown as a berry yet still sucking on the white mans dick

>German boot licker in my country
Go work with there and never come back please

I find it funny people saying this cuz Europe is still a pretty homogeneous continent. Most immigrants are EU immigrants anyways.

SeeGlup si.

How can people think multiculturalism is a bad thing? When I go to class I have a hispanic (mestizo) professor with a Muslim TA while working in groups that are mostly female and non white. It's beautiful.

good

Look at the comments ITT and tell me the sand niggers don want to subjugate them

Absolutely disgusting

please give me brown grills

t. 14. godisnjak sa reddita

Whatever man. We all have a choice. They made theirs

>It's beautiful.

To your globalist indoctrinated mind it might be, but to everyone else it's fucking revolting. Why is that literally only brainwashed western white countries like this shit? Slavs hate it. Africans hate it. Asians hate it. EVERYONE hates the idea of foreigners coming in and polluting the ethnic and cultural identity of their country, but Western countries are brainwashed into thinking it's a good thing and anyone who speaks out is called a racist.

Have you ever eaten at a taco truck? Or eaten an Arab girl's pussy? It's awesome.

Ach Linkshahnrei

Most people don't have anything against small numbers of foreign people in their country. It's when there is enough of them that it starts to affect the country's cultural and ethnic makeup that issues arise. If a few Mexicans wanna come here and open up a Taco shop that's fine by me, but there needs to be a limit.

>Germany will die soon

Thank god

Lad it's not even some new world "melting pot" Germany is some established cunt from thousands of years ago and they will defend this lmao

>Staunch anti-racist
>Want the smallest minority in the world to go extinct for more sand niggers

Imagine being European or American

Yeah it's pretty fucked up. Literally no excuse for it.

Good news is that despite all the muzzies Germany is still whiter than we are so they have a fighting chance if they ever feel like actually it

Give me 1 (one) reason to care about mayos.

The blonde pheontype that's rare here is incredibly sexy and exotic. Why would you want to destroy blondes?

Because blond women bullied me for being Asian in middle school.

Pretty obvious, he's racist.

But there is over a billion east asians in the world. Less than 500 000 blonde men probably

a leaf as always

I honestly want to move to Canada but then I think about what can I do to improve my country, I keep planning and running mental simulations of me trying to improve something and every time I get killed or poor and miserable with everyone's disdain.

I would even die to save a Canadian family from a bear than try to stop a drug seller by denouncing him because he would get free in no time and I would end up dead.

I'm preparing, after getting out of here I will give the rest of my life on helping and protecting the Canadian interests.

i doubt it
true evil never dies

youtube.com/watch?v=L7jnk2mv3PU

>Less than 500 000 blonde men probably
kek nonsense

You sound good. You are welcome here if you ask me

>Sad
Not for a Poland.

I love Mexicans, Mexicans are welcome

You vastly trivialize the amount of people who want all blonde men dead. This is a good thread to see that. I'm not even blonde

Japan will be always cool and awesome.

Thanks friends. I will work hard.

Can Germany atleast try to survive or something.

You raped their fighting ability right out of them it seems

blonde is such a shit color anyway
dark haired german are way beter

I am dark haired, I'm not insecure about blondes and I want blondes to exist because I'm not a med Eyetalian

You actually have the right idea, to improve your country. I'm not saying to stay and live a life in danger, but if you decide to go to Canada, do so to learn and better yourself.

Bring that knowledge and know how back to your country and improve it. Being smart and driven is one thing (especially in your circumstance) but to not use that to better your surroundings and culture is a shame.

WE WUZ KLANGONZ

Well you have never been in Europe. I would say that there are at least 80-100 times more blond men than you just said.
500 000 is a small freaking number

A) I have
B) Pretend for a second like I was wrong; you would still want them all dead like the other Euros ITT

At least they have mosques

>you would still want them all dead like the other Euros ITT
they are just baiting/trolling

They are being genuine 100%. Make any thread about Sweden or any "traditional" blonde country. They aren't joking. Socially liberal reddit fags invaded.

Everybody jokes about Sweden it has been happening for many years no

*now

You're naeive. Nordics for instance hardly reply to med threads and all the meds call them niggers and want them dead. The shitskins in western countries especially will mock blonde men and praise black men. Make a thread right now and I'll prove you wrong.

>Sup Forums is serious political business guys
>what are memes, banter and board culture

Nah I don't think so, most of the guys are just larping as a niggers or greeks :D
easy way to get some (you)s, because always there gonna be some butthurt guys

looks like Frankfurt today

They aren't even doing it (You)'s there are no replies they all agree. It is not satire or jokes. Make a thread about blonde men and look at it be 100% how Euros and Americans wish they are dying.

You make it and let us see it

When are you guys going to slay niggers and jews?

It's a meme.

Fair enough

i think brown/dark hair looks better don't need to be so aggresive you freak

Good. Women make me sick

My personal opinion is that it doesen't and that you've been lurking storm front for so long you parrot that. Also, everyone else says blonde people especially Scandis should be bred out of existence and it's funny. Not even a meme I guarantee you believe this too.

get the fuck out of Sup Forums for some weeks goy

I don't even go to Sup Forums you faggot I only come to Sup Forums

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't Stormfront a white supremacist board? why would they hate blonds?

Well dunno about others but i hate blond men but like blonde females (erection)
Blonde fags should be let to exist just to produce blond sluts for our cocks

Just telling you the truth
Because medacist and south Americans especially Brazilians started browsing stormfront and for years got super mad and insecure at stormfront for not recognizing their superiority. They hate blonde men and white men in general.

They only have themselves to blame.

>this germany
that is bavaria you fucking chinese subhuman

I don't think this Germany deserves to exist anyway.

Seems that you are jealous

Good fucking riddance.
Press S to spit on their grave and piss on it too.

S

S

Dude you might want to actually get checked for autism if you honestly to god can't differentiate between shitposting and actual mean-spiritedness.

Thank you,liberalism

You might think you're part of the joke but you're not. They unironically wish you were dead or that your phenotype stopped existing you cuck. Not 1 brown country told me I was wrong here. Only Europeans. think on that.

The one on the left or the second in from the right.
Germany should save itself. Illegal migrants should be killed.

S
fuck cumskins

Good. Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.

How have blonde men hurt you?