The Batman Movie Update From Joe Manganiello Is Exactly What DC Fans Need To Hear

>Last year, I said May and that was my understanding. It depends. They have big plans for this movie. Whether or not we start exactly on that date or in June, whatever it is, it doesn't matter. Here's the thing: The creative process needs to be respected and no one involved in this film wants to make anything less than an unbelievable film, a legendary film. The movie will start shooting whenever those pieces are in place and we know this is gonna be something that we're proud of. What we're not gonna do is be backed into a start date, scrambling to get something off the ground just to get it off the ground. Everyone involved wants to make this the best film possible, so that's really what it's about.

>It's funny how the media likes to run with, 'Oh there's trouble!' 'Oh, the script needs to be revised!' They're drama queens. There's a creative process, and everyone on the cast and crew wants to make this the best movie possible. So that's what we're gonna do. When we start shooting it, we'll start shooting it. It will be soon, I can say that. Here's the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that's polarizing to fans and critics. Rest assured, we're gonna do this thing right.

The movie was always working fine

Anyone who posted negative stories about DC was caught up in media spin yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TahirHawar96
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Joe Manganiello

has he ever been in a good film?

>No one wants to create that superhero movie that's polarizing to fans and critics.
There's 2 ways you can interpret this. You know what ain't polarizing to fans and critics? Civil War. The Dark Knight Rises. You know that those 2 movies are? Shit.

Nope.

And that's not changing now.

Spiderman (2002)

Him,J.K Simons and Dafoe were all in Spiderkino and now they're here to maker the DCEU even better.

Magic Mike

>They're drama queens

Lets be serious he want to say drama queers, not to be insulting but he has a very dark humor around his close friends. If he ever wants to quite the business you will know. He got Amy Schumer to blush , and that bitch is gross.

THEY ARE FUCKING SCARED AND SCRAMBLING IN FEAR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No but he's been in Sofia Vergara and that's good enough for me.

Lol didn't Affleck have a statement just like this a few months before quitting as director?

>What we're not gonna do is be backed into a start date, scrambling to get something off the ground just to get it off the ground. Everyone involved wants to make this the best film possible, so that's really what it's about
>When we start shooting it, we'll start shooting it. It will be soon, I can say that. Here's the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that's polarizing to fans and critics. Rest assured, we're gonna do this thing right
Based fucking Joe

Spiderman 2
Magic Mike XXL

>It's funny how the media likes to run with, 'Oh there's trouble!'
Glorified Disney shills the bunch of them. The world will freeze over before a Marvel movie is rightfully criticized.

Are DCucks the

>Arsenal

Of Sup Forums?

When it comes to Marvel Studios' movies, everything is great, everything is hype, everything is awesome.

But whenever a poster appears talking about Man of Steel being good or BvS looking nice or Suicide Squad being fun hory fucking shit, he's called a shill and there's a tsunami of shitposting.

its so fucking evident here in this board its disgusting.

Pee-Wee's Big Holiday

>who is slade ?
>who is slade?
>who is slade ?
>who is slade?
>who is slade ?
>who is slade?
>who is slade ?
>who is slade?

Are Arsenal fans white because the dc redditors here are all mexicans, pakis or mongrels

Can't be, DC wins

nice try, Disney pajeet

Ok, you know what, fuck you.

I am tired of this poor fucking me bullshit each and every one you fags cry about.

I visit both sides and I see equal shitting on.

Man of steel missed the point, BvS was stupid fun and I enjoyed the movie, Suicide squad could use some improvements but i think that joker was a good for the tone of the DC universe.

Civil war had some good parts but was over all meh, Doctor Strange was my favorite comic movie last year and Deadpool came close to second.

Your equally as shit as each other being elitist is beneath each and every one of you.

twitter.com/TahirHawar96
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008

Go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums with all the other non-whites.

>a movie about a literally who
vs
>a movie with Batman villains that used constant Joker shilling during its campaign

>implying BvS and Suicide Squad hasn't been bombed with smear campaign from day fnegative 0
>so many flying humours of production failutres, reviewers unhappy, etc that it might get cancelled

FUCK YOU TOURIST, anti DC campaign is so evident on this board its disgusting

Keep telling youself that

Man of Steel was good.
Marvel, despite some of their movies being kind of boring and not worth a second watch, consistently put out fun capeshit. Marvel puts out more more often.
DC doesn't. Everytime a DC flick comes out, it's supposed to be the DC flick to represent the DCU for a good year or so. BvS and Suicide Squad weren't very good. They were the equivalent of Marvel's lower quality movies.

Also the new Joker himself is a joke. Sad

>it's not fair! DC wins because they are better!

I know

Where does it say the other side is white?
Why do you post on Sup Forums?
Well "ese"?

I saved that pic from a thread on Sup Forums, I don't see how those spics are doing anything but talking about the movies they like. We don't even know if they post here

The nig on the other hand, is an evanposter who uses "DCuck" on fucking instagram Sup Forums, a true marlel shill. Face it man, DC is the Trump of movies and Marlel is shitskin to the core

>Matt Reeves
>Ben Affleck
>JK Simmons
>Jeremy Irons
>Joe Manganiello

Marvel are fucked

We know 100% that DC is full of shitskins too. We know that they all post here too because they all like and retweet from each other as well.
Again why do you post on Sup Forums

Leave capekino to Zack

i would bet all my money that DC are gonna try rip off and piggy back on wolverine somehow

They already had violent cuts

"Kill Yourself" Is Exactly What DC Fans Need To Hear

>No one wants to create that superhero movie that's polarizing to fans and critics.

Except Snyder

yeah man like how WB/DC released Zacks Watchmen back in 2008 because of Deadpool and Logans success at being R rated right?

also BvS UE is R rated.

and even if they did piggy back is it really bad that we could get more adult centered comic book films?

Affleck and Leto in an R rated Batman would be killer.

>Here's the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that's polarizing to fans and critics. Rest assured, we're gonna do this thing right.

Luke warm middle of the road quipfest confirmed

>Matt Reeves
>Batman
>scared
jesus you pajeets are subhumans

I would bet if I fucked your dad, he probably won't stop screaming about a disappointment of a faggot son you were and then pay me $500 and say "thank you" as I spit in his mouth.

Babies want quips. They get quips. Don't see an issue here!

Excuse me?

Raimi Spider-Man

What

Dropped.

I just hope he gets to fuck some cunny like in the comics

He was on Raimi Spider kino and Both Magic Mike movies. He's mostly caster as eye candy for bitches in shows like True Blood.

A DeadPool rip off. All you need to know really

>DC fans so abused they don't even want well received films anymore

other way around

to be fair, most people wouldnt know who doc strange was yet alone even know he was a marvel cuck. also mostly adults and fans probably paid to see doc strange.

Marvel is "well received" and I already forgot about what happened in CW, singeing about a symbol of America getting tricked into fighting a billionaire or something? I can't remember. "Well received" is mediocrity.

nice bait

Something*

This Joe guy doesn't seem like fun tbqh .

He's been good in pretty much everything though.

Sabotage was one of the ugliest nastiest films ever released by a major studio...but Joe still managed to put out a good performance was actually a likable character.

So fuck off with the Joe bashing you fucking faggot. you're disgusting.
Do you even think before you post? Joes a human just like you and me. No need to attack him

so he fits right in is what you're saying

Sorry, Joe is too busy being a DChad keeping up with his reps and banging Sofia Vegara to find your quip exchange in your chest club "fun". Go jerk off to your flicks

>Here's the thing: No one wants to create that superhero movie that's polarizing to fans and critics.

Then why does Zack Snyder keep directing/producing these movies?

Because it's costly to turn back now

DChads are losers at this point though. None of their movies has been critically well-regarded, and they've all made much less than they should have.

Is it though? WB has to know they'd make more money and be less of a laughing stock if they just booted Snyder off of the franchise. Why don't they get Matt Reeves to run everything after Batman comes out?

>they've all made much less than they should have.
A price we must pay on the path to Kino-hood, user. But hey, that kid's choice award looks nice on your shelf atleast.

Capeshit is shit pretty much no matter what (exluding First 2 spider-man movies and first 2 Nolan Bat movies). You really can't polish a turd.

>be Disney child-fucking bloody foreskin consuming coke-breathing banking-cartel executive
>get the rights to the marvel franchise
>hire television-tier directors to make some board-approved movies about the avengers
>take the utmost care to have them shot in the blandest way possible
>take even further care to not change ANYTHING about the characters or stories, ensure those fucking manchildren don't sperg out because NOT MUH COMICS
>release bland potato-chip movies
>critical and financial successes, every one
>hmm I see a good investment in these russo guys
>avengers 2 electric boogaloo huge success, but a lot of people say it sucked
>whateva
>get to Ant-Man
>hire Edgar Wright, he's zany!
>oh shit he's an actual director with a vision, and wants his movie to be more independent from the franchise
>fire him a third of the way through production
>make good buck on the movie
>rush russos into working on three movies at once
>anything good about winter soldier is completely lost on civil war
>the fights are utter trash, the editing is vomit-inducing, and the main conflict is absurd
>ready-to-die manchildren fanboys and gamer gurl fanpeople shill the fuck out of it
>make billions
>anyone who doesn't like our movies is a contrarian a shill and probably a Trump voter as well

Who takes a picture of themselves faking a laugh?

Well done you made more money with a film with the joker and batman in it than a film about a who.

jesus Mel
take it easy

You had a whole decade of hype, unconditional praise, and being literally tailor mad for china and you couldn't outgross a movie banned from china and the most negative press in capeshit? Marvel should be ashamed.

And then a month or two before the release date Warners orders re-edits and re-shoots to completely undermine that creative process.