So what exactly is going on in your country right now USbros?

So what exactly is going on in your country right now USbros?

A black male is mistakenly shot by a cop and suddenly it's RACE WAR GAS THE WHITEYS?

There's something at work here...

bump

it's nothing new, really

this kind of shit happens every decade or so

We've had much worse riots and clashes between police and blacks where dozens are killed

yes its called emancipation

"He dindu nuffin" is actually a powerful negro memetic spell. We use it ironically but they use it to sway the minds of normies.

I've been trying to find out what the Minnesota story was. The guy who was shot and died on a live stream.

That other nigger obviously needed shooting, but I haven't read up on this other case.

>and suddenly it's RACE WAR GAS THE WHITEYS

You need to stop listening to Sup Forums. It has made you fucking retarded.

GAS THE WHITES
RACE WAR NOW

well who are the shooters then?

I was camping all this last week. I have no idea what is going on.

hello nigger

that's the thing, we have no fucking idea
keep your dick in your pants until we actually KNOW anything

Gist of it:
Minnesota: somalis threaten town with rape, media blackout
Atlanta: KKK blamed for random black guy hanging
Dallas: BLM 360 noscoped 10 cops, 4 kills
>pic unrelated

I'm sincerely surprised.
Niggers are using anything as an excuse to cause riot. It's becoming pathethic.

This protest was peaceful. The vast majority of these protests are peaceful. Realistically, it's even understandable that some shit gets smashed and some fights happen at a protest. That's what happens with big crowds. What are they going to do? If you think you have a valid reason to have a protest, you don't cancel it because a handful of people might get violent. But this isn't even a case of that. It is likely one or two shooters who chose to do something on their own.

They don't represent black people and the police aren't some proxy for
white people. So there is no race war. Murca is lucky enough that criminals getting shot suspiciously is major news and a handful of police getting killed makes it seem like the apocalypse... for a week.

False flag by the globalists, don't believe any official reports

>a fucking leaf

>murdering people in cold blood is emancipation
ok.

>There's something at work here...
Yeah, and I'll tell you what it is. Every major cultural institution has swung to the far left, and they're all screaming at blacks that white people are evil oppressors who want to oppress all the minorities forever. After enough of that, black people start to believe it, and then they get violent. The fucking narrative is to blame here. If we didn't have this insane obfuscation of facts, the constant screaming of "RACIST, RACIST!" and the media's insufferably crocodile tears every time someone gets shot by a cop, this would not have happened.

the media are getting what they've been working towards the past 5 years. they refuse to report fairly and take great effort to sensationalize everything. now we're all reaping the civil unrest they've been sowing through their false narratives, lies and half-truths.

as far as i'm concerned the american media killed those police officers through their race baiting bullshit.

This. I hope the media, and the fucking government are happy with what they've done. Their irresponsible sensationalizing and race-baiting has led to this end result.

the facts aren't in yet but the live stream shooting does seem like the cop could have overreacted to the situation. alton begged for it though. he was a total nigger convicted felon in unlawful possession of a firearm while physically resisting arrest.

George Soros is terrified of the God-Emperor Trump so he's literally causing race war to keep his blatantly corrupt, criminal puppets obama and hillary in power

>peaceful
No.