Why does France get the world's best president? I literally have an orgasm everytime I read his policy

Why does France get the world's best president? I literally have an orgasm everytime I read his policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-macron-poll/macrons-popularity-improving-poll-idUSKCN1BY10A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's pretty gay
and so is he

are you a 70 year old woman?

I wish I was.

>France gets a roman god
>US gets an oompa loompa
it's not fair

You're an idiot then, or a jew. Or both. Globalist scum.

We're all one people, only money matters and borders are just imaginary lines, right ?
How would you feel if Trump sold your biggest company - say Microsoft - to the germans ?
Nationalism is war, right ? Progressive rights are the only rights that are important, right ? You don't need labor workers, only bankers and "entrepreneurs", as blurry as this term can be.

I wish you fucking die.

Just seeing his face makes me want kill some gerontophiliac faggots. Unlucky for us, the only one around is well guarded.

Best in the world it have yet to be proven. But for the moment i kind a like his actions. And the best of it is that it arrive by accident ^^. The right cadidate was so full of himself that it completly crash on the wall of corruption.

>How would you feel if Trump sold your biggest company - say Microsoft - to the germans ?
>mfw foreigners invest billions of dollars into the American economy and competition with German companies means American consumers win

come back when you can make a coherent post commie scum

>implying Fillon isn't a faggot as well
>implying Macron is clean
>implying corruption is not inherent to having access to the government

Well yeah, he's in the French American foundation, in Bieldelberg and in a handful of internationalist mason lodges .

>I have never worked a day in my life : The post
What was commie in what I said, cocksucker ?

the idiotic whinging about """""""globalism"""""""

face it it doesn't matter who owns Total

>everytime I read his policy

You mean the federalist shit designed to make Germans pay for the entire EU?

>best president
>fucks a granny when he could get all the pussy in the world
pathetic

I am not surprised you don't have anything about globalism.

Man oh man, I see what this is coming to and I know how it ends. World War 3 with an even bigger bang in the end and this time not in Japan.

"faggot" is that a problem when all other candidates were even bigger ones? (crying we were bether in the past, we are victim, we are to pity, the others a vilains bouuuu) Those were far right and left faggots. Unable to shape the future to their will. Blinded by their nemesis captial or immigration, ideologic rulers are doomed to fail.

Kinda agree on the corruption thing, younger is correlated with less corruption but not causated. But, outside of fake new"ist" you still need prof to make an assertion.

>spend 26,000€ on makeup
>"France has no culture"
>want to "build a highway of freedom from Africa to Europe"
>calls factory workers "illiterate drunkard"
>trash talk French people in foreign countries on how they don't like reforms
>30% popularity (actually only 40% voted for him because of his ideas)

>make an alliance with a ridiculous centrist party
>apoint their representant as ministry of Justice
>said representant is under charge for corruption
>fires every representats of said party

>apoint his ministers only through survey popularity poll
>a fucking nature documentary reporter as minister of environment
>place all his friends in a shadow cabinet (préfet, cabinet ministériels, ...)
>complain about government unefficiency

>campaign promise to rise defense budget
>make a shiton of propaganda photos with the military (top gun, submarine, ...)
>500 millions budget cut in the military
>get triggered when a general raises concern
>make a speech in front of of the Defense Staff yelling "I'm your chief, I'm your chief, I'm your chief" (yes 3 times)
>generals get embarassed of having such a brat as president
>resign just after saying to his troop not to follow blindly a self-proclaimed leader in a facebook post

>"if they are poor, they should start their start-up"

FUCKING MACRONTOINETTE

He does look Roman

He might go full Emperor

>Macron
>Good president

It's nothing but a nwo puppet

>Gif related
I knew it! He looked familiar but now it makes sense!!!

>USA gets a useless president despised by most
>France gets a useless president despised by most

really makes you think

Old news, he's rating are recovering.
reuters.com/article/us-france-macron-poll/macrons-popularity-improving-poll-idUSKCN1BY10A

>FaggotHate on suicide watch

Macron is just what us lazy frenchies need to get out of our cushy 3 hour a day """"jobs""" and do some real fucking work for a change.

Your second tour elections are a great shame. Everyone votes for opposition and not by conviction. It's totally antidemocratic

crinje

What do you mean?

Second tour was Macron vs Lepen and her """""far right""""" party, (the FN) so everyone voted Macron just to prevent Lepen to be elected, even if they weren't Macron supporters in the first place.
Because they think the FN is literaly Hitler etc

That's what second round is though, you vote for the guy you hate less.
Even if every single person abstained except Macron and Le Pen first round voters had abstained, Macron wpuld have won as he was ahead in the first round.

With such a big head he must have like 150+IQ

Parle pour toi

macron is cuck

this is funny because the more expanded the brain gets the more i understand. but i assume the top one is portugese or something?

Non

No, the first one illiterate French
Like saying "y u do dis" instead of "why are you doing this" in English

so it is portuguese

Exceptthe last sentence which is Spanish

Makes sense

J'aime beaucoup Macron mais on va me bully si je le dis en publique, les jeunes votent majoritairement fn ou merluche