Korean learning motivation?

I always wanted to learn japanese but i need to learn a language so i can be a translator and i feel cringe if i was to learn japanese because i feel dread about not learning it years ago and quitting because i was scared of the kanji.

Lately ive been learning hangul and its fun but i fucking hate kpop, i only like the music by psy.
And the people of korea are terrible, faggot pedophile men/boys and dumb ugly whore plastic faced pedo women.

Is there any GOOD korean subcultures (especially online) i could get into and stay motivated ti learn korean until the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OmjN_b07syo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ohh senpayo u raik mai eyebag injections? UwU

>duurrr

No Korea is the weakest country of East Asia. Learning Korean is the dumbest thing ever. You better learn Chinese or Japanese

You are a shit if you learn this language, choose another one

>chchchch chewing gummm

>Korean

And Korea is a cancer country btw

But indonesian is shit amd so is chinese

But their writing system is FUCKING RETARDED

Pro
-easier to learn
-no kanji

Con
-totallly useless

Learn German or French instead like other sane western people do.

Haha no i want a language to show off in my video animations.

German and french is gay.

I also wanted to learn spanish but i heard i cant get a job relating to the spanish language in australia.
I fucking jate infonesian btw

We have our own magna culture called 'webtoon'(most of them are still shitter than original Japanese manga)

Maybe it would fit your taste

Also if you don't like kpop try indie Korean music, they're slightly better

youtu.be/OmjN_b07syo (example)

>indie
I FUCKING KNEW IT SOME STUPID BLEACHED WHORE WITH A GUITAR FUCK YOUR CHINK RAT COUNTRY YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK GET FUCKING BOMBED PEDO AMERICAN SEXSLAVES

lmao
What did you expect? Also your job will be replaced by google translater in 10~20 years

Google tranalator will always be shit and wont be able to translate different possible or implied interpretations you down syndromed rat pedo whore fag cunt.

Mikus still terrible and hardly improved at all.

New videogames are not creative and are all just repeated animations and no ai upgrades at all.
Games have downgraded to have "good graphics" instead of an actual story amd proper gameplay, past features that get you immersed in the world have been taken out and you retarded rice nigger chink rat whores eat it all up.

Stay mad

OH WOW I HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF MY WAYS, I WAS WRONG AND YOUR RIGHT HURHURBUR THE AMERICAN BUTTWHORE IS RIGHT!!! I love KPOP NOW

How about Korean movies? I remember some people on Sup Forums praised Korean movies

Wow, translation is useless!

Why would you have trouble learning a language that uses the characters of your native tongue?

Fuck movies. Movies are fucking shit and not worth learning a language over.

Then just give up Korean and learn Japanese. Kanji is not that hard you think; Just learn it step by step. you can watch animu instantly right after some shitty rip groups upload their torrent in nyaa as you have dreamed

Please, please don't waste your time. There is LITERALLY 0 reason to learn Korean other than you thinking it's cool for all the wrong reasons because Korea past TV/kpop is extremely depressing. If you want to learn an Asian language then you MUST learn Mandarin, there is no other practical exception. China is a shithole but Taiwan is like the cool cousin of China who rebels against everything bad that China offers and tries to be better (but Taiwan still has a bunch of chink problems).

I learned mandarin for about a year and watching comfy Taiwan drama shows really motivated me. Contrary to belief, Mandarin is not that difficult. Blah blah yeah thousands of characters to learn for writing but it's not a big deal and actually even after a few months I could easily recognize hundreds of commonly used characters Any language can be learned through dedication, it just comes down to if you are wicked enough to get through the honeymoon phase.

But i wanted to learn russian and people said that would take years because of the fucked up verb conjugation, they said it takes lots of years JUST to learn how to congegate verbs, and you have to read a bunch of retarded russian literature to learn to congegate verbs and my wife quit russian because she couldnt congegate verbs.

And why not japanese? Chinese is shit and i cant fucking think of a reason to learn that horrible sounding chingchongy shit

You need to realize that languages are all similar in the sense that they work as a language. What I mean is that every language can be learned at exactly the same rate if you are exposed to it (say in the country surrounded by it) regardless of difficulty memes. Words are words and no language is too difficult or else babbies wouldn't be able to pick it up.
Classroom approach to language learning is really dull and is the slowest way to learn. You could learn how to speak a language by listening/speaking immersion alone without ever writing down a single letter (wow almost like how babies learn languages)

Anyways, you seem like a dumb aussie cunt who is frighteningly. married and on Sup Forums. Go ahead, learn Japanese or Korean, you can do it, I believe in you.

muh writing

>Classroom approach to language learning is really dull and is the slowest way to learn. You could learn how to speak a language by listening/speaking immersion alone without ever writing down a single letter (wow almost like how babies learn languages)
I LISTENED TO JAPANESE MUSIC ANIME, HENTAI AND VIDEOGAMES NONSTOP FOR YEARS AND I LEARNT NOTHING

motivation is shit
you need perseverance

if you can find some movies/shows worth watching it'll help your listening and pronunciation a lot

i'd recommend using a textbook because korean grammar is fucking batshit crazy complicated or at least something like howtostudykorean

to be completely honest though korean isn't really that worth learning unless you have a passion for the language/women/culture because it doesn't see any use outside of korea

disagree with this completely
you think as a native english speaker it's as easy to learn an asian language as it is a romance language? lol ok boss

learning french/italian/spanish from an english background isn't learning a new language; it's learning a new vocabulary set. shit like korean or finnish or icelandic or sandmonkey languages are genuinely alien and WILL take much longer to understand, even ignoring stuff like the memorization burden of unique characters

classroom approaches has benefits that only casual use doesn't and you can't just jump into casual conversation with no background whatsoever (a mixed approach is best in my opinion)

babies have the advantage of neuroplasticity and not having to learn something that works against the only thing they've learned for 20+ years

>you could learn a language without writing
you could learn how to speak or listen and not write or read, what a brilliant idea

What culture?

Koreans are the biggest retarded sheeple

I bet this cunt thinks you cant fox lazy eye after adulthood.

Infact an asian peice of shit told me to get the nerves cut out of my FUCKING EYE SO IT LOOKED GOOD

MATERIALISTIC IMAGE OBSESSED CHINKRATS INGENCTIONS UNDER THEIR EYES TO LOOK LIKE WHITE BABIES

>tfw 20 year qt catholic virgin korean gf

Sacre bleu, nique toi et ta famille de cacahuètes

Find out your ethnicity and learn that language (unless you're an anglo, meaning you already know the language)

>
learning french/italian/spanish from an english background isn't learning a new language; it's learning a new vocabulary set.

이건 ㅇㅈ인데

>classroom approaches has benefits that only casual use doesn't and you can't just jump into casual conversation with no background whatsoever (a mixed approach is best in my opinion)

독학 충분히 잘하면 수업은 장점이 없음

>독학 충분히 잘하면 수업은 장점이 없음
교수 있으면 실수들 쉽게 찾알수있어
몰라 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BIG

ayyy

Is that the gachi guy in the beckground?