Japanese phoneposters

Is it true that a majority of Japan use smartphones to connect to the web and actual desktop usage is very seldom?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-05-23/.102406
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWW4xzlrOWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1D5FzMw-Ag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5k3xeCcyZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it's true. Desktop computers are a rarity in Japan, smartphones are more popular, followed by laptops.

They don't use smartphones at all. Just fancy dumbphones/hybrid phones. Trust me, I'm Emperor Hirohito.

>Japs

animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-05-23/.102406
>According to a 2015 study by the Japanese Cabinet Office, only 30% of Japanese high schoolers use laptops, and only 16% use desktop computers

wtf?
everyone has a computer AND a phone

big if true

desktops are outdated, there's no reason to use them anymore unless you're a manchild that gets one for computer games.

Nope, you're a phoneposter.

what is this then

a Korean sub

Desktop computers are in decline in all the 1st world countries.

I think, fairly soon the majority of desktop PCs being sold will fall into three categories, in order of popularity.

1. Cheap embedded systems with soldered cpu, ram, and ssd. For casuals and business who just need a desktop form factor to type papers, input data, or edit a few photos and videos.
2. Proprietary Gaming Computers produced by Sony and Microsoft which are built on the same architecture as their consoles and allow you to play games designed for that console. App store has downloads for light desktop productivity tasks like papers, taxes, image/music/video editing. Popular with nerds. The majority of AAA titles will run on these and the consoles.
4. Workstations intended for specific use cases and professional research and content creation. Big dual CPU systems with some proprietary, yet still upgradable and interchangeable parts. May diverge from x86-64 architecture.
5. Traditional gaming PCs, which will shrink into a hobby industry mostly taking the scraps left over by Workstation development.

>mfw actually I'm worse

You see no spit and litter on the floor.
It can't be Korea.
It's from a much more civilized well organized country.

>desktop
buying a desktop for personal use is so 2000s

Korea is the world's most polite, clean and safe country even than your country.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWW4xzlrOWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1D5FzMw-Ag

It's a Korean train, otherwise it would look like this.

You learned about Korea in Sup Forums and 2ch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5k3xeCcyZg

Wut?
but asians in general do this you know?

Says the azn that lives in a shoebox apartment.

I have a work ultrabook, a smartphone and a home desktop that I built myself for well under what you'd spend for a laptop with the same specs.

Gib Sana

maybe you are right

but this is japanese, right? I think that's the point. jeez

>be poootugalian
>have a work ultrabook, a smartphone and a home desktop that he built himself
>use them all just to calculate how many fucking WINE CORKS (his national pride lmao) he can theoretically stick up in his butt before actually performing it

Who /phoneposting/ here

weak/10

Come on, you can do better. Ganbatte!

RARE

Post phones lads.

Hory shit Airman Dekwann brings the pain

>but asians in general do this
No, we are not stuck in the 90's

you can update any linux distro
you can't update android (usually)
also with every new ver android sys req are becoming more and more ridiculous
phones are for plebs

I hate japanese phones, but I like japanese cars and motorcycle

Based Japan as always.

I think you misunderstand articles about Japan. They say we seldom use desktop computer but use more laptop computer than other countries.

I'm posting from my laptop at home.

I AM NOT A MANCHILD

Not buying Japanese, consider Seppuku

I unironically use garakee though. I just don't use it on train because it's shame.