lost my shit

>be fin
>suck milk directly from cow udders

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

RIP dead burgers

That was quite rude.

And what exactly is wrong with that?

Oh that's right, you prefer being shot

Who the fuck wants to go to Vegas anyway? It looks like a fucking gaudy shithole. Miami is another one I don't get the appeal.

vegas is "all right". it isn't as bad if you're down the strip. The outskirts look like shit, like where the pawn star shop is. LA is one of the worst cities I've ever been too. It's a total shithole. It's shit with pink sprinkles on it. It's dirty, disgusting, niggers everywhere, homeless everywhere pissing, mexicans everywhere, overpriced, etc.

And who even goes to a country music concert in Vegas? Nevada isn't southern. I'm starting to suspect this is all made up.

word. northern east coast and cascadia are the only good places in the usa

It is a pretty fun city for clubbing and they have that places where you can shot real guns, for gun ban countries that's very exotic and fun

Literally nothing wrong with sucking milk directly from udders.

lmao

AHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHAUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUEAHAEUEAAHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHAUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUEAHAEUEAAHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHAUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUEAHAEUEAAHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHAUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUEAHAEUEAAHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHAUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUEAHAEUEAAHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUHEUAHAUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUAEHUEAHAEUEA

Las Vegas is more relevant than Finland, an only city is more relevant than an entire country.

STOP BULLYING!

>be Stephen
>No go zones Vegas and all America
>Nobody had guns but the bad guys

>finnish """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
liveleak.com/view?i=b1e_1506690242

>be american
>DEMAND to get shot

liveleak.com/view?i=9da_1506955178

>be american
>get shot

what's new here folks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>being this beta and not knowing how to party with hot chicks at pool parties.

was it so nice place

He do "The OA"

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I feel like a dumb faggot for not thinking of this first

For fuck sake. I discovered this group 2 days ago and that shit happened.
Is it a coincidence ?

youtube.com/watch?v=oR_pxawRvng
Sorry

I went to vegas as a kid and the road there was the most depressing thing ever.
All the towns were empty, the closest thing you would see to a tree was a cactus and it was really hot all the time, i actually couldn't open my eyes and walked around squinting the whole time I was in that God forsaken state. We walked into one subway and we were the only customers there, one other guy eventually came in, he was breathing hard the whole time and he looked nuts. I imagine I would go nuts if I had to live there for more than a day.

nevada is amazing, you're a pleb

I have met people that loved Nevada but I hated it. I like trees, cool air and rain instead of desert, hot sun and rattle snakes.

I want to drive through Nevada on a roadtrip some time.

Maybe drive past some of the Fallout NV spots for a laff

This it's the best one so far.

actual footage of the hotel room

you have patrician taste
desert, hot sun isn't worth the no humidity and perfect winter months
t. guy who grew up in arizona and kansas

Cities like Las Vegas and Phoenix are a monument to man's arrogance.

>What happens in Vegas stay in Vegas.

I grew up in SoCal, so I had my fair share of the hot sun and lack of winter but Nevada was just too much for me.
Yeah winter can be a bitch but if you are living in Nevada summer is just as bad. Enjoy cranking up the AC day and night.

You don't even understand the worst part. I got stung by a scorpion recently just sitting at my PC like I am now and my finger is still a bit numb from it.
You have to crank up the AC and pest control just to make it livable, and even then it's boring as fuck outside since everyone else feels the same way about the heat.

okay i laughed

This is so true. I was actually spent 10 years of my life where the weather wasn't hot and you can clearly notice more people outside walking around and just enjoying the fresh air. Here in SoCal the streets are empty during the summer because no one wants to leave the house away from the AC but once winter comes you can see people going on walks.

This, Spanish + Anglo tradical aristocrats>gaudy Amerifags and rich chicanos

Has it been said what gun the guy used yet? Was it an illegal machine gun or some slide fire setup?

he had 10+ guns, but why is there no muzzle flash?

give me the name of that slag my friend, reverse google search gave me shit

it was a six gun

read the filename you fucking nigger

>be american
>mentally insecures can buy guns

i must apologize for such a beginners mistake

>be american

this shit is not fucking funny