/hoc/

First for fuck canada

MUSCULAR post

BEER
HERE

Canucks

I don't drink beer

Stfu already
You sound like one of those friendless losers on Sup Forums who blames their misery on the country they live in

GOOD post

t. Sheila

t. drumpfcuck

well yeah

/cozy/ post, and I'm not even a MAGAnigger

>Laffs

>boston
>not being one of the worst places in the world

absolutely guillotined

>implying moronto is better
wew ishiggydiggy

Think I might go to bed early bros but couldn’t be tempted to stay up with a certain amount of (You)s

Well he is right in regards to the past
I do believe the Leafs, currently, have a brighter future than the Bruins though

Literally is in every category

How late?
the Snes game could go to S/O...

our year

t. Raj Pajeet

lol

the Sparkle Dogs have a better future than the >ruins

How's it feel knowing Saros Moon is coming back guys

He didn't say Brampton was better user

Another 45 mins maybe

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmpton

Do (You) want to Netflix and chill
Grill here btw

good

>you will never be this mad

Sure been meaning to start that punisher series

Can you give me an update on my favorite prospect as well finland, please tell me Eeli Tolvanen is shaping up to be our franchise forward

Sorry you have to watch Dear White People if you want to get to the chill part

>rags

>LAFFS

Yeah well I’m pretty tired maybe another night

i can't wait for the annual laffs collapse in january

>You will never be a Laffer

Going to Maccas boys. Get your orders in.

Last I heard from Eeli he was top5 in goals scored in KHL with Kovalchuk and boys and close to point per game, a feat never before managed by a teenager. Honestly he has a fucking wicked shot. I don't know about franchise forward but it's hard not to see him useful as a top-6 forward as soon as next season.

Two junior chickens with red onions and tomatoes. Thx bro.

>laffs

*swirls my elegant wine goblet* It's a bit tight, I suspect a little air will serve. Good evening to you all, wretches and bottomfeeders that you are. I do hope you're prepared to acknowledge the Bruins inevitable reclamation of Lord Stanley's Cup this approaching June, as it this is a tougher pill to swallow as the season wanes lazily into midsommer. My Bruins shall be sharpening their claws and flexing their ample muscle against that temporary team in Arizona, before imbibing on Saturday the New York Islanders, an allegedly elite team as effortlessly as I do this exquisite digestif I'm currently aerating. Afterwards, I do believe we'll remind Detroit what it feels like to be routed utterly in their aptly-named arena carrying the appellation of a chain selling $5 pizzas as cheap and satiating as the Red Wings' performance of late.

*ears perk up and my face dons an inquisitve expression* Oh? The Bruins' last game against reddit's favorites? Funny you should mention, Bruce texted me in the early 3rd letting me know that Gary personally requested a Nashville victory and he's no choice but to acquiesce. Gary, fuddy-duddy though he is, is the commissioner after all, and as Bruce explained, has selected Nashville to represent the Western conference opponent this June. I can't fathom why, but Bruce expounded that it has something to do with the coloreds. *chuckles* Anyways, as a result my Bruins gifted that win to Nashville, much to my chagrin.

I must be going now, as I have a fireplace to stoke and cigars to smoke. Ta ta for now, cretins.

blj

does toronto deserve anything but mediocrity?

For me, it's the McChicken, hash browns and hotcakes.

Quarter Pounder with cheese

No.

Furries should be gassed

A big tasty bacon and a small bag of chili cheese tops, please

surprise me

I got this Finn a burrito last week and he hasn’t given me his sisters number yet
WE HAD A DEAL

>he's never played the game before
>thinks his opinions are worth a damn

Do Canadians unironically call it Maccas also?

>stoneless snes
We in for a public raping tonight

We call it McDicks in Alberta because only poor faggots eat there

Typical F*nn behavior

wtf is maccas?

hey I didn't promise anything I just said there's always a chance

Nobody cases what you call anything in Assberta

we call it mcdicks in bc as well

>not calling it WacArnold’s

Think it's worth it for season tickets?

T. Mcdick sucker

If he's playing at Kovalchuk's level as a teen I think he can become a forward to the same level as Forsberg. Isn't jokerit not as stacked as the other big money teams like saint petersburg and moscow as well?

See if she wants the D

G-Go Sens Go

Less stacked than those but I'd say still comfortably above average.

Wow more empty seats than a snes home game

what kind of bird is that?

>Smith-Duchene-Dzingel
Is Boucher TRYING to make his number even worse?

Don't know if I dislike the oilers or laffs more Tbh desu

Fresh OC for the top of the league

after a larger number of alcoholic beverages, and from behind in the dark only......maybe

what happened in Canada? Did you have a nice trip scooterfan?

Why even bother posting if this is the best you can come up with

Coilers fans are redneck hicks

Friendly reminder that the Flyers traded Brayden Shenn

dubs and pulju doesn’t score shit tonight and pulls his tongue muscle trying to dig for gold

It was brilliant saw 4 NHL games and a WHL game. Got new hockey gloves for a decent price.

Imagine being from Edmonton

>missed Tribs
SAD!!!

PULJU IS MASTAH

great post

imagine being named nigel or duncan and having teeth that look like a cemetery after an earthquake

best trips

The only alliance I recognize is the Disneyb owl alliance with Ducks.

>off by one
Try harder kiddo.

jets will replace nashville tomorrow, sry bb

I'm glad bro. I wish I could do that. And if you change your mind, you can always go back and settle there.

still better than Edmonton.

Boooooooooo fuck Bryan Murray

Thinking about buying shin guard sleeves because they stopped selling those huge fucking clear rolls everywhere and clear tape is overpriced

Red pill me on referee style shin sleeves from a player perspective. I've only played with three guys that used them and they're all from Minnesota so I wondered if people who actually know about hockey recommend them

Thanks and don't split the wickets boys a true batsman in most strokes can tell the truth about himself