ITT: Movies with a shit third act

ITT: Movies with a shit third act.

What 3rd act?

Another pleb filtered out by X-24 I see

Bait

Fuck you man, that third act was top-tier Daughterfu core

It's funny to me how everyone who can actually defend this movie intelligently admits the 3rd act was pretty bad then some initiative appeared to defend it in the past couple days. Why can't the fucking plebs on this board just accept movies don't have to be perfect or absolute shit?

The way the internet in general and Sup Forums specifically works is that everyone needs to be constantly one-upping each other by having excessive and outlandish opinions. So basically every film is boiled down to "perfect masterpiece kino" or "reddit meme garbage" in a pathetically transparent attempt to get (You)'s.

Logan is a good film, not a great one. It has a weak third act with a couple dumb plot points that undermine the great stuff the film does. That is the unironic, not (You)-baiting opinion I have.

>tries to act above everybody
>can't even give examples and literally just say the fancier equivalent of "It's good most of the time but bad sometimes"

You're not better

I'm not above it, I make shitty capekino bait threads all the time. I'm just explaining how this shit works in simple terms, because the guy I replied asked "Why?"

>I'm just explaining how this shit works in simple terms, because the guy I replied asked "Why?"

Obviously not "just" that since otherwise you wouldn't have added this part

>Logan is a good film, not a great one. It has a weak third act with a couple dumb plot points that undermine the great stuff the film does. That is the unironic, not (You)-baiting opinion I have.

I'm sorry I offended you by offering my opinion of a film

Dude just ignore it. We both know he's autistic. I appreciate your honest opinion user. I felt much the same way about the movie and it's maddening these retarded fanboys are hyping it into some shit that it's not.

>moving goalpost

Here is your (You) now leave.

Django

>Bunch of genetically enhanced super soldiers flee from mooks they've been shown capable of 1v10'ing
>Gangbang the bionic commando but then sit around doing shit all as Hugh gets lumberJacked
>It's another white protagonist dies saving minorities movie

So glad I waited for half price to see this.

>sit around doing shit

X-24 is the ultimate version of artificial mutant, he was too strong. The kids didn't dare.

>Ultimate mutant
>Gets fucked over by a rusty piece of farm equipment and a dying nigger with a shotgun

>shit third act
t. MCU diaperboy

But he survived those.