/éire/

Your favourite poster (me) edition.

Hello people. I got 2 hours sleep last night and now I have to work for 12 hours.
I wish this hot weather would go away. I like heat during the summer but during autumn it's just uncomfortable. It's hot and sweaty along with cold wind/rain. I don't know what way to dress.

morning lads

Please contribute more to the thread. What did you have for breakfast.
Redacted: a simple reply containing nothing more than "good morning" in response to your morning lads.
morning
09:05

I had some nice cereal for breakfast. The crunchy maple-flavoured one. Having some black coffee now. What'd you have?

why is your guys' per capita gdp so surprisingly high?

How do I make friends?

>the Las Vegas gunman had 23 firearms in his hotel bedroom
wew

ughhhh fucckkk uuugghhh hnnnnggg uughhh hfuckkkk yesshhh uuuuunnnhnnnnnhnnhnhnngnn ufuckkkkk hnnnnngngngn

Do you think more mass shooters will go for his method of shooting from a high window now?
Do you think hotels will start implementing security measures like scanning peoples' bags?

Internet's awful slow this morning.

Stop playing VN's

Is anyone else having issues with their internet?

Nevermind, turns out Steam was downloading an update without me realising. All is good.

How slow is your internet that a steam update soaks up all your bandwidth?

This is it usually.

>I wish this hot weather would go away. I like heat during the summer but during autumn it's just uncomfortable. It's hot and sweaty along with cold wind/rain.

Stand outside here for five minutes and you'll that'll seem like a cold shower my man

Tax haven without the hassle of being a third world country and/or having the population of a medium-sized town.

Rather than producing things for ourselves, we just lower our taxes and entice other people with actual innovation to come in and set up businesses. If you look at our GNP, you would see how productive we really are

Who are you?

He said favourite poster so he must be Lux.

Quite narcissistic of you, Lux

Me.

Just had a very pleasant conversation with the mother about how she thinks I'm going to get arthritis, pneumonia and cancer. How lovely.

You probably will get at least 2 of those things in your lifetime.

PUT ON A JUMPER OR YOU'LL GET DOUBLE-PNEUMONIA!

asked twice (2ice) for 8 (16/2) lines on the euromillions and she only gave me one lads

now my chances have decreased by like a million %

>doing the lotto
When did this become not an old person only thing? And can't you do it on your phone now or whatever with the app?

Is /éire/ the most anime heavy general?

NEEEEEEED a qt feminine irish bf

>ah yes mrs. Pingpong welcome to our fancy 4 star hotel
>oh my that is a lot of bags m'am are you planning on doing some hunting in the middle of vegas
>oh you just wanted to get your automatic weapon collection signed by carrottop and Britney Spears ok that seems legit welcome to the Shadilay hotel
>we'll let housekeeping know over the next two weeks not to be alarmed by your arms stash
>feel free to praise kek in the pyramid next door

>When did this become not an old person only thing?
Define old person. When I was young it seemed mainly people in their 20's/30's would do it, the elderly I knew were wary of it being like gambling. I think in recent years most people gave up on it, both because the recession made them wary to piss away money and because they never won anything anyways. Young people then started it as cheap birthday presents and a way to get the occasional fiver.

That's my experience at least.

Get ready for hotels to start checking bags because of this.

I got locked out of my online account and then abused the lad on the phone when I called up to have it fixed and now I'm too embarrassed and not sure I still can re-activate it now.

>doing the lotto
>paying the idiot tax

Won't be inviting you to the audience on Winning Streak then.

>paying taxes at all

>need a mod for new vegas for my unkillable courier to be able to keep good guns
>some old obese fucker manages to sneak everything past easily

>parents give scratch cards for birthday
>don't win anything
I'd prefer the €3 they spent on them.

>Define old person. When I was young it seemed mainly people in their 20's/30's would do it
I don't know anyone my age that does it. Parents used to do it, but not anymore apart from a couple of scratch-cards on birthdays and such.

>abused the lad on the phone
Why?

>paying taxes at all
Special place in the soon to be constructed Connemara gulag for your kind.

>Won't be inviting you to the audience on Winning Streak then
One of the reasons I tell the parents not to do the lotto, so there is no chance I will have to be on TV for Winning Streak.

worse too if you win a refund because then you have to go through all the hassle just to get a fiver

>I'd prefer the €3 they spent on them
Notes >>>>>>>>> Coins >> Scratch-cards

>image
Not sure I like that font. Been thinking about picking up Fallout again though.
How is FO4 modding these days?

But I thought you only get on Winning Streak from scratch cards, not by playing the lottery?

>tfw only bought one line after having wasted ~30 euro on it since it became 100 million

I had a few days before been contacted by a scammer targeting online lotto players and was paranoid. And he was a snotty Jackeen. Telling him to go fuck himself was worth the €20 still on my account.

Can't scratch off a scratch card with a note.

What if I hate the Irish

There's a show on the Berlin GAA on One now.

>Berlin GAA
Hon ze Town.

Who else /autumnfeels/ here?
The evenings are comfy and dark and it's not too cold and all quiet
Even stole some fruit from the neighbours frontyard

>stealing
Thought you stopped being a knacker once you emerged from your adolescence. Can see why you love Limerick so much now.

>Even stole some fruit from the neighbours frontyard
I WILL HEEM YOU

>Even stole some fruit from the neighbours frontyard
Knacker. Going to report you to Juncker.

>The evenings are comfy and dark and it's not too cold and all quiet
It's been nice all right.

>stole some fruit from the neighbours frontyard
Unforgivable.

Every piece of fruit lying next to the tree in an unfenced garden is fair game

Literally raping mother nature. Typical man, can't get his head around the concept of consent.

Playing Stellaris and the enemy is just sieging my fortress world for the last 7 years. Their fleet's twice my size though...

Should just stick to raping other people then

That's the spirit.

>Stellaris
What's the reception like to the new robots DLC?
Stellaris on paper sounded excellent to me before release, my perfect game. But I just find the whole thing extremely boring and was incredibly disappointed by it. Big GSG fan just for the record.

>Poi giving out to anyone else for not understanding consent

Any of you watching the baseball playoffs starting today?

>watching Rounders' boring cousin
No.

Utterly irrelevant sport here with about 0(zero) followers

The only time I watched baseball was when it was on in that pub they based the one in Cheers on.

I was watching some off and on last night. I had it on in the background.

Oh well.
What? The playoffs start today, senpai. Unless you watched a past game.

>replying to foreigners
Weren't we told not to do that by our /éire/ elders?

>What's the reception like to the new robots DLC?
I haven't been following it deeply post-release, but the consensus upon release was that it was reasonably priced (for a Paradox game), with a wished-for list of features, lacking superficial polish (no new fleets or planet decorations).
In my opinion it's fine for what it is, though it would be more memorable with visual improvements. Gameplay-wise it's sort of a spin on the Hive Mind mechanics, with the advantages and penalties of being robots. The only truly original thing I can credit them with is the "rogue servitor" thing where the robots from Wall-E interpret their mission to provide easy lives for organics as a mission to conquer the galaxy to pamper the organics, putting the organics into a sort of reverse-slavery where they do nothing and become happier. Other than that it's Skynet or Reasonable Skynet. A naturally-formed machine empire as in the fedora-beloved theory of "watchmaking" would be more interesting, but they might be saving that for whenever they get around to making silicon-based lifeforms.

I was watching a game in America. Not sure if it was playoffs or not, don’t pay that much attention.

That time of the week again lads.

>not understanding consent
What are you reffering to desu? Don't understand.

Just looked it up,we even have a total of 5 clubs in the country,quite impressive

Give it a watch if you want tonight. The game starts 8 PM EST.

For whatever reason American football got popular with some lads from my secondary. They were staying up until 4am to watch it live.

I got a home run in rounders once. Felt good. Won us the game.

I wanted to get into baseball a few years ago but I don't understand it and it's not on TV here I think.

You can just stream it and if you want to learn, I can do my best to teach you.

>it's sort of a spin on the Hive Mind mechanics
Haven't played with those either I'm afraid. I actually downloaded the game a few days ago so I might do a playthrough of it just to see how it is now.
I know the 4x general over in /vg/ adores the thing, say it's great for creating stores, which is something I love and one of the reasons I play CK2 so much.
Also as a matter of interest do you play with many mods installed? They a requirement to make the game balanced or playable?

>American football got popular with some lads from my secondary
Same here. Super Bowl was always a big session with them.
I don't get it at all.

Your violation of other countries borders isn't very consensual. That and your whole rape basement thing.

>violation of other countries borders
I haven't touched anyone in the second game, and in the first game you raped me first.
An eye for an eye.
>rape basement thing
This sounds somewhat familiar... but I'm pretty sure I don't have one of those.
Only foreigners have basements after all.

>I can do my best to teach you.
Thank you sempai! I'll do my best too!

It's cold outside.

I know that we've got a team in a nearby town now,we should probably start concentrating our national sports focus more on sports we still have a chance of getting good at,GAA,rugby,tennis and fencing
>2am
Sorry but not going to happen
What do you like about it?

>It's cold outside
Maybe in ____ it is.

Froggy's Arctic Lair?

Don't be silly,he has a private base on Mont Blanc

I haven't bothered playing with mods because the game is such a long and drawn out one that it's not really one you can afford to sink time into only to find the mod fucked up the midgame.
I only played with clothes and race mods.

It's only good for "making stories" if you like ragequitting or playing Ulm in EUIV.

>I haven't touched anyone in the second game
Yet. Let's just hope you stay on Isla de la Poi.

>in the first game you raped me first
>historical revisionism
My settler was there first. Besides, you had the space to found three other cities on your side, I just had there and what left of the jungle Pocatella didn't take with his massive borders ability.

>This sounds somewhat familiar
The picture was a clue.

>but I'm pretty sure I don't have one of those
Maybe it's in the Netherlands with your suspicious servers?

>Only foreigners have basements after all
You might have said dungeon. Dungeons are quintessentially Irish after all.

It's the wind.

OK so what is it that's confusing to you? Is it the rules, scoring, players, etc?
First sport I played as a kid and my brother got me into watching. So basically we'd play the SNES or Genesis, and switch to sports on the downtime. I hated the NFL (it's just 2 mins of action with a ton of commercials) and liked Baseball and the NBA more.

How did the Overwatch community so quickly become one of the worst gaming communities of all time? What is it about that game that makes people so toxic?

/éire/ exploration party to Poi's rape dungeon/anime servers when?
Germans

Being a pacifist empire sucks, but at least I've learnt how to fight a pseudo-guerrilla war.

>/éire/ exploration party to Poi's rape dungeon/anime servers when?
After our trip to Japan, and we solve the mystery of Galway's missing citizens.

>Isla de la Poi
Quite like that name. Remember in some Civ IV mods you could name standout geographical features such as mountain ranges and long rivers.
>Yet
All I want in life is to trade luxs with my dear Mesoamerican friend Lux.
>My settler was there first
The city you founded was closer to my city that it was to yours. You knew that spot would be a contention point and you didn't even attempt to discuss the matter or divide up the land, which I tried to do the turn before you settled. You just rushed right in.
>you had the space to found three other cities on your side
I founded two that were miles apart and only one was in a somewhat decent location.
>picture was a clue
Ah yes, I recall now... kinda. Thank you for jogging my memory.
>in the Netherlands with your suspicious servers
Don't have one their anymore. Too expensive. French are much better value.
>Dungeons are quintessentially Irish
Doubt desu.

>What is it about that game that makes people so toxic
Probably because it is full of normies? All the really big games with MP communities such as CoD, LoL, DOTA and CS:GO seem to have toxic communities anyways.

What would Poi being doing in Galway?

Not four letters.

Abducting people.

>What would Poi being doing in Galway
Taking back rightful Gael clay from those pony selling knackers.

Any more in the news about Colm Cooper's dinner?

What did he have?

STOP MANSPLAINING

super easy e-sports game where everyone thinks they are amazing for land a hit with the massive hitboxes or getting a kill with abitities designed to auto kill.
Creates the "everyone sucks but me" mentality. Shit game anyway don't know why you'd waste time with it