Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Great thread

makes me think

I rate Perro Caca

Who is perro? Is he still alive?

Can anyone familiar with dog breeds tell me what type of dog perro caca is? I want to adopt one when I move away from the city

Caca is leaving Perro FC for Club Ground

he is most likely a mutt

hes a mongrel. his facial structure kinda looks like a labrador and he has the fur of a golden retriever so hes probably lab + retriever + some other mutt mix

feral dogs are always mystery meat

What did he mean by this?

cool

Yes, he's currently playing at Real Madrid

will perro caca ever be exposed ?

RIP August Ames

caca del perro

el UruguANO

good thread

Just got career high in Overwatch bros, 3550

>tfw stuck in gold

What tier do you stop seeing shitters? I mean I do sometimes have good games but also sometimes match with people who just cannot play at all and the kill feed is just constant red on blue no matter how well I play. Does this ever stop happening?

>Does this ever stop happening?
It's less common when you get into plat, and people start using their mics a little more. Gold is truly hell.

never 4get

Tell me about the perro. Why does he caca?

a daring synthesis

get a retriever, they are pretty

Should humans be restricted from interracial breeding aswell? I mean, yea, some women are made for the BBC, but it's getting out of hand.

caca threads are a Sup Forums free zone bud.

Imagine being the janitor in this thread and having to be all like "damn, perro caca, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your clenched posture and horrific smelling monster shit. I would totally pay for this view, both my janny and the autism money." when all he really wants to do is stuff another 16 hot pockets in his fat fucking face. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit in front of that PC while pero caca does his nasty business in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the texture of that colossal turd, and just sit there, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that shit. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking stench but his smug attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PERRO CACA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch the OP get such an insane amount of (yous) you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been earning nothing but a healthy diet of hot pockets and gatorade and later live in your mother’s basement your ENTIRE LIFE like an incest child from a sex dungeon in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the shit that's falling out of his gaping asshole as he winks at you, poking fun at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit there and revel in his "based (for that is what people call him)" fecal matters, the turd he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the next OP opens another thread, and you know you could ban every single person in this board before chink moot could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your precious income over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Good pasta.

things only start to get better at high master

How could I, that user was crazy

this is the thread

thanks, I made it