Are you guys ready for a third Obama term? Because it is happening

Are you guys ready for a third Obama term? Because it is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope the issue will solve itself
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Nah. Martial law would be brought forth before a race war started. People only have to think a race war is coming.

Not him, but it will be an external intervention. Once you own this, the rest is no issue. Americans only have themselves, but they have been conditioned to finish off each other. Brilliant!

No time to stop the mass death of niggers m8 in the end the country will be whiter and more conservative they dobt magically get quicker at qulling a race war then anyother issue

Now that's my kind of police state.
Four(teen) more inches, Ngh!

Its most definitely not happening.
King obongo will be arrested by the provost Marshall the second he tries that shit.
WILL be arrested.

>WILL be arrested
No he won't. He will be able to do it and no one can stop him.

It's also gonna happen if you think Hillary and Co. will let Repubs get away with denying her security clearance to get her out of the election. Hillary ties Repubs up in court for years, Obama cancels election and continues term until lawsuit is settled. No precedent, no way for senate or house to resolve issue until it drags through the courts.

Just think of how Al Franken started his lawfully elected term.

By Republican standards, 2 to 3 years at least.

>Careful what you wish for, Anons...

>Chief's hat
>ESU drop leg holster
>Sergeant's shield
>Police Academy valedictorian gold braid
>Stripper

wat

Not if a brave soul assassinates him. Just encourage a crazy person to wipe him from existence. Someone should've done so years ago.

>MFW i'll live to see the second civil war

I hope so much for this. Millennials have gotten a shitty and boring slice of history so far.

Obama needs to be impeached for his chimp speech tonight. There is no way he can lead the country

We had 9/11 I guess

seriously though, anyone remember those messages among blm high level supporters supposedly that talked about creating chaos to give obama martial law provisions?

>inb4 this is an actual global future defining happening

oh fuck lol im sorry as fuck

those dubs werent my decision they were keks

here comes the race war

Third Obama Term?
I think you mean a Fifth Bush Term. Since Obama has just been Bush in blackface makeup.

anyway i meant to post in this post how blm leaders had said in posts that they wanted to cause chaos to martial law could happen for obama

>Finger on the trigger

Civil war will tear the world apart.

>Are you guys ready for a third Obama term? Because it is happening.
lol no, Hillary is not gonna let Obama take it away from her again

This is the only thing that I can't reconcile about this plan.

Both Hillary and Obama are globalist shills, but they hate each other. Would Hillary let Obama try and get a third term with no resistance whatsoever? Doesn't sound like her at all.

>that amount of gray after two terms
damn

I don't think he even wants a term.

Same thing happened to Clinton and Bush, being president prematurely ages people like crazy