XXX-DALLAS SHOOTING-XXX engineered social hysteria?

What are the chances the episode currently going on in Dallas was purposely engineered, particularly to distract the public from the recently announced news about Hillary Clinton’s criminal actions being over looked by the FBI. Anyone else feel this is a possible deliberate detraction from that? The FBI is currently at the scene if I'm correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=QlTGM66ECWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally 100%

Fox just said "When America is divided, that is when ISIS attacks." Oh yeah, based on what? When has that ever happened before?

This

kek

mobile.twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537/video/1

Looks pretty professional to me. Like someone hired pros for a job

You have to ask yourself: With all the power and capital available to the government and their vested interests, given the opportunity do you think they can afford NOT to distract the public? Does anyone seriously think that incredibly resourceful people would not do whatever it takes to survive?

Everyone has a post about what's going on in Dallas and I'm thinking this is just another distraction and no one has said it yet that I've seen. people are pissed about Hillary but I hope this event doesn't cause everyone to forget about the whole Clinton case because the media is already blowing up about this shooting like crazy.

I don't think it was a government/Hillary thing but everything coming out of BLM has been trying to make this happen for months.

Seemed like BLM was too chickenshit themselves, but they knew if they talked enough and put it in just the right light, someone would step up.

And that's what happened here.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlTGM66ECWM

Military training need*

>mobile.twitter.com/seguifox13/status/751278909895745537/video/1
Holy shit! In the OFFICIAL DALLAS POLICE SCANNER THREAD they were talking about hearing close firework. Here is a quote from the thread ">It's getting worse and worse when they're hiding shots with Fireworks" This is fucked...

>Anyone else feel this is a possible deliberate detraction
Yes, as a matter of fact. You think Hillary is the problem? They're only frustrated that she forced their hand; larger things are in motion.

This.

Buy important things tomorrow.

Buy things that might be hard to get soon. Buy them tomorrow

The response on Sup Forums is engineered. You guys are defending our shit liberal govt. Also while Hillary is a criminal, Benghazi was secretly a CIA base, so she cant disclose the truth for national security. That's the cover up.

same ol same ol

Elaborate on that image please

Hillary said BLM yesterday on her twitter

Kill yourself cletus

coincidence?....

You have two shootings of blacks by cops on the same day. Both look like badly acted hoaxes. Then you have this bullshit in Dallas.

The media fake the shit out of the news. This all looks like a stag managed hoax.

News were reporting that the BLM protest was ending and everyone was leaving when the shooting started. The shooters were in positions that made them nearly impossible to triangulate. Reminds me of Maidan Ukraine.

It is what it is, bruh.

The Alton shooting felt staged

The one after that was an accident but added a cherry on the top of the government's agenda

This one feels a bit staged as well. All a distraction and to make it easier to defeat trump

I wouldn't put anything past the filthy kikes