How do we stop it Sup Forums?

Some dumb bitch wants to be US soccer president. RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ESPN FC JUST DID LIKE A LITERAL COMMERCIAL FOR 8 MINUTES. SHE PUSHED DIVERSITY AND OTHER WEAK ASS SHIT

HOW DO WE STOP IT Sup Forums?

socceramerica.com/publications/article/75959/us-soccer-presidential-race-kathy-carter-i-wi.html

Rubbinghands.jpg

>ESPN FC

so like 8 people saw it then?

Says she'll be hands-off and delegate to subordinates. That seems reasonable.

This is one of the greatest photos of our generation. It will go down in history textbooks right next to the twin towers burning

You've got
>Combover flag guy - He won't let his prostetic arm get in the way of letting you know that he's here to love America and consume metal, and he's all out of tungsten
>15 year old hoodie kid - He didn't have time to go home after school, so he just showed up in his jacket from that morning
>Clyde from South Park
>The Penguin - Self-proclaimed leader of the group, his massive size prevents him from being pushed around by antifa.
>Goatee militia dude - Never got over his enlistment being denied due to mental health concerns. Organizes WWII reenactments in his spare time (Except the Germans always win)
>Oh shit guy - The only one who notices the picture being taken. His face expresses the slow realization that he will never be able to land a job outside of Denny's because he showed up to an IRL Sup Forums thread

>Diversity in Soccer

Is this even an issue? If you are good you can play....

>Womyn anything

I'm sure they're all MLS shills, but one of them will end up with the job, so who's the least shit of the lot?

Shh let it happen

You tried

I too have stared at this for an inordinate amount of time. There's a lot to unpack here

They are all either inexperienced or loud mouth ideas guys. This dumb cunt will probably win given her extensive experience as president of SUM a.k.a the cancer that forces MLS interests into the national team.

Tell that to South Africa's rugby team.

the fat one tries to pull the 50's gangster look so hard
at least he tried

>the penguin

And cricket team.

This is one of those pictures that get better every time you see them

If this bitch wins the presidency we are fucked so badly. She's the Hilary Clinton of soccer.

So you know who she is?
I try to be pretty open minded, but I saw her show up and did a full >literally_who.png

>us soccer
Who cares?

She's the president of SUM a.k.a ((((((they)))))) who control US soccer interests and force MLS propaganda into the national team and soccer media. And by the sound of her espn interview, she isnt going to do shit to fix the issues plaguing our national team other than give other people in the federation power. She's just Gulati's little skank who will be in the federation as his proxy while Gulati stays on the Fifa council working on the 2026 bid.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on Sup Forums. Congratulations.

>Bundeshitga teams in the CL
who cares?

Who is the Donald Trump of us soccer?

You have no idea what you're talking about, you faggot shitstain. SUM are shady jews who collude with U.S soccer openly and were most likely involved one way or another in the 2015 Fifa scandals with the Concacaf higher ups like Blazer and Warner.

>SUM collude with U.S soccer openly
No shit that's the point of its existence

How is she not like Clinton?
>part of a corrupt organization like soccer marketing united
Just like Clinton.
>associated with the former and unpopular president and favored by the establishment
Just like Clinton.
>claims decades of experience
Just like Clinton.
>"YASSSSS you go gurlfriend its your time to rule" tier media shilling
Just like Clinton.

Jesus Christ, how disgusting. That literally sounds like a candidate running intentionally on everything wrong that led precisely to where we are, that every other candidate wants to knock off the table they flip out of disgust over not qualifying.

>SHE PUSHED DIVERSITY
in what way? forced black female coaches and $$$ to black female club staff?