What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

That's what you get for having a nigger as your keeper.

>why can't we play boruss-
Wait, they are actually a good club.

>the destroyer of dortmund

>

Not anymore.

holy shit, what the fuck happened to dortmund this season? are the halcyon days over for them?

>Ronaldo scoring from outside of the box
whoa, is it 2012 again?

It's hard for me to consider following a team in the Bundesliga when it's basically Bayern and then a sea of perennial losers.

>schalke

>good club
>couldn't manage to beat Apoel twice in group stage

>against one of the least in-form teams of the worst of the top 4 leagues that drew twice to Apoel
>good
Like, who gives a fuck.

not so fast Dieter-Klaus

>The Destroyer of Dortmund

>only win since September is against some lower league side in the cup
>can't even beat APOEL
They're shit, m8.

El Chicano Amerimutto, everyone

>Says the gypsy

Says the abo

>continue to score goals
>people say you're done

>be a stat padding manlet too afraid to leave your safe space club and no world cup
>people say you're the GOAT

So we're all subhumans; what's your point?

>le shoot 20 times a match man
dont rate him

>He didn't cut inside to make room, he did it to get another goal from outside the box
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so expected he'd miss the target, the goalkeeper doesn't even move

Klopp isn't managing them any more.

it still makes me laugh

AY MI MADRE EL BICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nerman is gonna win a balloon door. he is thriving at paris-brazilien-germain as a free-roaming forward - creating more chances and goals than tsuu ever could or ever will and generally looking much better than messi atm.

tsu wont win it just because he might score a few of these this season. he is still a feckless cunt standing around waiting for perfect chances (i.e. tap-ins and retarded headers) and this kind of goal will become ever more of a rarity for his old, narcissistic, meme-dribbler ass.

*concedes 30 goals in 13 games including a match against a third German division team and two (2 (II (two))) matches against APOEL*

>Hoffenheim

The Essence Of Excellence!

>Dribbling the 5 of DOR for his 5th Ballon D'OR