This is a generation war, not a race one. Dose Sup Forums really give a shit about cops? They're prices of shit

This is a generation war, not a race one. Dose Sup Forums really give a shit about cops? They're prices of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/dylan-noble-fresno-white-lives-matter-police-shooting-video
fresnobee.com/news/local/article88367787.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>prices of shit

I don't. It's simply safer to just not trust any of them since they are in a position of unchecked power.

nignogs are 100x worse though

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/dylan-noble-fresno-white-lives-matter-police-shooting-video
fresnobee.com/news/local/article88367787.html

Trolling aside I've met a lot of cool cops, and a lot of shitty ones.

Same with races. I've met decent people and assholes of every race.

Do your civic duty: shoot a cop today.

(((OP))) so jewish he can't even spell he's so excited about the prospect of making shekels off of upcoming RAHOMA.

>They're prices of shit.
shouldn't you be in summer school you fucking idiot

Fuck you concern troll.

It's about race and genetics. Period.

Yeah, I'm not arguing for niggers, but cops are practically degenerates with a badge that lets them act like niggers. I'm 100% Anglo-Saxon and I've had a Spic cop put a gun to my head for "breaking&e entering" in my front lawn, because I had a hoodie on.

FPBP Heil Hitler

tfw Australian police are absolute bros

>Taking grammar seriously on a imageboard

Shouldn't you be in summer school?

But you can't generalize, it's what is holding us all back.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of dumb contrarian children

Thursday
>MUHH GOV IS BAD ! 2ND AMENDMENT!

Friday
>OHH NOO! SOMEONE IS USING THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO FIGHT THE GOV! THAT IS BAD! POOR GOV! I LOVE THE GOV!

They're not all shit. The shit minority just stands out a lot because they have much greater power than, say, a shit cashier.

I just generalize here for comedy.

I don't fully support cops because they're a tool of an institution that can occasionally be oppressive. That said, there are good ones and bad ones, and every one is just a human being.

I support blacks even less, because they are genetic dead ends that do nothing but spread violence and lower property value. Sure, there are sane, decent black people. But on the whole, the black/liberal hivemind would lead most of them to kill me - or any white person - if it meant they could save one of their own, no matter how shitty they are. Liberals have only heightened blacks' senses of hatred and distrust in anyone who isn't black.

Caucasoids are the only race with any concept of virtue, who are willing to value the content of someone's character above their race.

This is the most retarded post I've seen here in a long time.

>prices of shit

How much does shit cost?

>But you can't generalize, it's what is holding us all back.

literally everything here was better before 13 million illegals spics showed up and started stealing, raping and collecting wellfare

If you don't have police, and you have a situation where the police are too afraid to enter certain neighborhoods, then you have situations like the favelas of Brazil. Where local gangs and drug kingpins rule certain neighborhoods, and police are too scared to go into these areas. These lawless favelas are very violent places.

I don't hate the police, I basically just want them to enforce the law fairly and leave me alone.

Fucking this. Truest statement

Dose you even know what he meant?

>Caucasoids are the only race with any concept of virtue, who are willing to value the content of someone's character above their race.

Lmao the irony of that statement, assuming you're white. Also, Asians are statistically more intelligent than us.

Anyone want to tell me why Dallas PD is such shit tier, I never expected a kill count this high

cops are shit
niggers are shit
they can kill each other for all i care

Because cops are degenerates with no useful skill sets. That's why they take a job doing nigger cleanup for 30k a year.

What a nice comeback, degenerate.

I've been robbed by blacks, in the middle of the street while walking home. While I was down, another black just casually walked like nothing was happening, the only people that gave a shit about what happen were the cops that arrived moments later chasing after the coons, so yes, I do value them more than some chimp motherfuckers.

>they can kill each other for all i care
While you stay warm and cozy in mothers basement :^)

You've never encounter either.

WE
WUZ
ANONNAMUS
AND
SHEEIT

>t.coon

Immature edge lords hate cops
Stoners hate cops
Liberal "AM I BEING DETAINED" REEEE shits hate cops
SJW hate cops
90 pound testosterone free "males" hate cops
Sketchy conspiracy psychos hate cops
Drug addicts hate cops
Niggers hate cops

Pretty shitty company.

I would rather hate the worthless shitbags that hate cops

Cops are just doing there job of trying to keep the trash of society in check and dealing with all of the scum that they have to come in contact with

The only thing I dislike more than a cop is a nigger.

Niggers are a cancer. What do we do with cancer? We utterly destroy it and prevent it from ever coming back.

This is Sup Forums. We are degenerates by default. The mere act of posting here is degenerate. Ask any non-degenerate normie what they think about you posting on Sup Forums

close enough
when the shit hit the fan most middle class white people will just be watching cops and niggers kill each other from the comfort of their homes
when its all over their will be a ton of dead niggers and cops.. so who fucking cares.

>Caucasoids are the only race with any concept of virtue, who are willing to value the content of someone's character above their race.
yeah and look where that got us

But they have no souls.

We had a real chance to UNITE against the police state, but those in power created Black Lives Matter to make it a racial issue and keep us divided.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY

I've had more problems with niggers than with cops.

divide and conquer
the oldest trick in the book

Speak for yourself, Canuck. I'm doing well, and am prepared to defend myself in the upcoming race war. It'll take more than some indiscriminate cop killing to dethrone the founders of Western civilization.

Checked.