I have been too afraid to test myself outside of the safety of FCB and I haven't won a World Cup

I have been too afraid to test myself outside of the safety of FCB and I haven't won a World Cup

AMA

how do i hide taxes?

You will have to ask my father about that

How come you only score against shit Spanish teams?

Because I am the GOAT

why cant you score long range goals?

imagine being a uruguayan chicano and this obsessed
pathetic kek

imagine thinking someone that has only played in one league with one club and never won anything with his country is the GOAT

Its just the leaf/romanian shitposter switching over to a new proxy after being BTFO and bullied in his own threads.

>no actual arguments as to why messi is considered the GOAT

>I have been too afraid to test myself outside of the safety of FCB

Barca paid for Messi's medical treatments as a child, without them he would be a literal midget working in the same factory as his father. It's not about being afraid, I think he feels a genuine sense of obligation towards the club. Also of course it helps that Barca is one of the richest clubs in the world.

we have to thank cr jr for that, based kiddo

I have a pepperoni pizza and a 7up here for you. I know they are your favourites!

Man I ain't even mad, I have no reasons to defend Messi but, you are here at 2 am talking shit about one of the most successful players in some sport you probably don't even watch

Your life must be quite exciting

>inb4 lol your mad XXDdddd

>looking up what time it is in australia

obsessed as fuck, nigger.

>Man I ain't even mad, I have no reasons to defend Messi but, you are here at 2 am

Did you forget to turn off your proxy? It's 10am.

there is no reason to move at all, he has a great life in barcelona, people act as if it's easy to be the best player on one of the best teams in the world for the past 10 years.

Imagine thinking you're goat when your own test tube son admires your rival as the one true goat.

Fucking embarrassing.

just look at him play.

you just know he's the best player in the world.

>what are timezones??

Saying "just look at him play" is a really subjective argument.

>playing with one team for an entire career is considered a bad thing nowadays

I don't think Messi is the GOAT, maybe top 5. However, only playing for one team in your entire career is pretty much the only admirable thing a footballer can still do. This isn't United State of Franchises, lad.

That only applies to guys like Gerrard and Totti who weren't carried to success at their clubs like Messi was by Xavi and Iniesta.

no it isn't for people who know football

Guys we're in the same timezone...Annapolis/Buenos Aires/Sao Paulo.....

What's ur Endgame?