I'm Bernie or bust. I refuse to vote for clinton. Who else represents my views?

I'm Bernie or bust. I refuse to vote for clinton. Who else represents my views?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqupVPZqjzs
youtube.com/watch?v=lelEx10_PMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhqm-ZyIeFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My cock

Jill Stein

came to post this

Me, might even vote for Trump now (Had planned third candidate) given that this bitch is getting off scotch free.

Also, on vacation in Italy - don't bitch at my flag.

But is my vote wasted voting for a third party?

I'd rather have 4 years of trump than 8 years of hillary.

What do you care more about: Economic issues (uplifting the lower and upper classes), or social issues (uplifting non-white people and non-straight people)?
If you answered economic issues, vote for Trump. If you answered social issues, vote for the Green party.

I care more about economic inequality. I just feel Trump won't touch student loan debt or minimum wage increases because he's a " republican"

Please make pic related a new viral meme.

Pick up an economics book, moron. Then vote Trump because he's offering pretty much what Bernie is promising, except he understands economics.

Let's use the ''Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'' analogy.

Sanders is pretty much saying that he's going pump gas in fish to make them look bigger and then give everyone free fish.
Trump is saying that you need to bring back jobs and increase wages so people can afford their fish.

dumbass whiteys

>I feeeeeel
> I FEEEEL
>MUH FEEEEEELINGS
Check his policies, retard. Listen to his rallies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqupVPZqjzs

Anyone figure out what "the agency" is yet?

Ex-hill supporter here. No point voting since the other option is a racist.

His rallies are a ton of nonsense. Every time he's talked he's just running in circles not really answering any questions.

My nigger. Jill Stein is probably our best bet.

Absolutely don't listen to these retards trying to talk you into Trump. Anyone who thinks that makes sense for a Bernie voter is literally retarded.

Not an argument

have a nice one

>Not an argument
This is not an argument.

Yeah, just ignore all his policies and everything he has said because you FEEEELINGS are what's important, right?

I FEEEEEEL he's going to do this and this, so I am not voting for him. MUH FEEEELINGS.
I FEEEEEL like Trump is going to jump out from a window.

Wow. It's almost as if I don't have to come up with an argument when I said that I feel something. Almost as if ''I feel'' is a magic word I can say to get away with any idiotic statement.

If you care about economic inequality, blame the policies that have led to outsourcing. Companies that ship their labor sites to areas with a lower standard of living can pay less for the same work. Americans now out of a job need work, they saturate the labor market along with new arrivals, driving down wages as demand for qualified individuals are more easily fulfilled. Being more experienced, they push the younger, less-experienced crowd out of entry level jobs.

Our problems aren't minimum wage, it's a supply and demand factor of labor that's been getting worse.

Vote Trump. Bring back tariffs, we need to start producing for ourselves again.

As a Trump supporter, I approve of this as well. Every vote not for Clinton is a vote for Trump this cycle. Perhaps, you can get a 3rd party some traction in future elections but you are only depriving Hillary of crucial Bernie votes she'll need to take this election.
>inb4 she rigs it, of course

I agree on bringing back tariffs, bringing manufacturing back but the old industries are dead.

We have to invest LOCALLY in manufacturing and production in robotics, green energy, and automation. The Republican party, Trump included denies climate change and will keep us from progressing scientifically forward as a nation.

Vote Trump dude. Panders is nothing but a cuck/kike.

Vote Jill Stein
She makes the most sense, and tells it like it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=lelEx10_PMQ

She practically rapes the interviewers, who are obviously cucked by the corrupt system.

InB4 STEIN=JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhqm-ZyIeFE