Which language is the most difficult between Biblical Greek and Japanese

I want to learn both, for very different reasons. So I would like to start with the "simplest" one. I know they aren't really comparable, but I would like some advices about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.uni-leipzig.de/giannis/Philosophie/OMHROU_ODYSSEIA_OLD_NEW_OLO_20_01_2008.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

difficult to learn* of course

1 women are ugly as indirect death penalty
2 ultimate boring society and people(over work, banter banned, too strict laws)
3 too far from france

you will get these

I don't want to leave my country, I'm nationalist enough to bear with our current situation. Some tourism would be interesting tho.
I only want to learn Japanese in order to have acces to more online material. Greek is for bible study

Casse toi animepédé

Japanese by far
Greek is not "that" hard all things considered

Lis le post précédant le tiens sale pute

Koine Greek is easier

second this i'm learning both and japanese is hard af

Ok then, I'll settle with Greek then.
Thanks you

>banter banned

exactly. japs will commend you on your crap japanese no matter how shit they are.
greeks will tell you are shit, to your face. then laugh.

Vulgar spanish.

eh, they are different in difficulty for different reasons. Japanese is easier because there is more material in which you can immerse yourself. as apposed
to koine greek, which is pretty much just the bible. Greek on the other hand is much closer to other indo euro languages in terms of grammar and vocabulary. the point im trying to make is that you should primarily look the language in which you are most interested above all because theyre both hard but worthwhile. from koine greek you could study other forms of greek such as homeric. both excellent choices and I wish you the best of luck.

>normalfag reasons
Fuck off English teacher.

>Japanese is easier because there is more material in which you can immerse yourself.
we have homer
research.uni-leipzig.de/giannis/Philosophie/OMHROU_ODYSSEIA_OLD_NEW_OLO_20_01_2008.pdf

Simpsons are dubbed in ancient greek?

I thought Homer used its own form of greek, which was more influenced by Attic Greek than by Koine.

Koine is a younger form of greek, it was widespread in the med area after Alxexander. I'm not sure to what extent they differ but there's a timegap of about 300 ish years so go figure.

by the way I mentioned Homer, as should anyone who mentions studying Greek.

Well, Homer's version of Greek is pretty different from the dialect we speak nowadays.
If you are an Indo European speaker, then Greek is easier. If not, probably Japanese.
Both are hard to learn well though.

>over work, banter banned, too strict laws
Mais, c'est que ce sont des raisons de merde pour pas venir ici!
>too far from france
Il y a quelque chose qui s'appelle un avion, je sais pas si tu connais

I suppose Japanese might be a bit more tough for Europeans to learn cos it's a wholly different language from yours. I learnt Japanese and English as foreign languages and I went through a lot more of difficulties and trouble learning English than Japanese because it had literally nothing in common with my mother tongue, Korean while Japanese was pretty plain and easy cos it's linguistically so close to Korean. The same may apply to French. Greek is a European language and so is French, strictly speaking, a Romance language. So Greek may share more things with French than Japanese so you may kick it off with Greek and then move on to Japanese after you learn and acquire some tricks of learning a strange and exotic language.