Efficiency kino

post efficient films. the less filler the better.

I've never considered "Uncle Buck" in the framework of efficiency, but yeah, it is. I guess the same holds true of almost any John Hughes movie

>that Aunt Jackie in equestrian outfit

HNNNNNNNNNGG

I had such a crush on that skank when I was a kid. Like, how fucking plain and horsey of a crush can a kid have? But I thought she was hot because she played horny sluts.

I'll second this. Comedy kino

Not a second of filler.

prefer the remake

The sad thing is this isn't a meme and actually exists

Almost every tiny thing that happens in the movie gets paid off later

Chinatown

agreed

this is objectively the best answer even if it made malick leave filmmaking for 20 years

Danny Boyle's films, 127 Hours for eg.

Nothing in the movie DOESNT matter
excellent

>his Uncle Buckfu isn't Tia

good example

What does efficient mean? Every scene is important to the plot or?

Strong candidate for best comic book movie.

Predator 2 is kinda shitty but Predator 1 is a good example.

>Very beginning shows the alien come to earth without showing the alien, then we meet our main protagonist (Arnold) and learn of his backstory with his CIA friend who seems to have lost his way (lost arm wrestle too easily).

>Beginning introduces us to all the macho men in a time of calm before a storm while hinting a mystery monster.

>First action scene shows us that all the characters are Commando-tier Rambo warriors, practically super heroes with no fear.

>Predator shows up and starts slaughtering them one by one.

>With each kill comes a gradual degradation of these badasses; they start getting shell shocked.

>The final badass standing is stripped down to a primal version of man, but Man is triumphant because of his ingenuity.

>Conclusion is super brief, merely showing that Arnold and a hot piece of ass for him to stick his dick into survived.

Such a tight kino.

>efficiency kino

op, well done for coming up with a term for these kind of movies

good thread
>pic related

It's like Enter the Dragon: Abridged