What are your thoughts on koreans? did they go overboard by shooting looters? after all...

what are your thoughts on koreans? did they go overboard by shooting looters? after all, those looters were only taking "stuff" and that's really not worth someone's life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying gooks can fathom empathy

Hopefully they'll once again be our greatest allies once we reach a Category 4 chimp out, which I think is likely before the summer ends.

Would anyone do this nowadays?

They look chill as fuck

In Commiefornia, expect Warring States level of warfare

Yeah, I wish I had more pics of them from the LA Riots. I only have like 4 or 5.

Anyone have any more?

fucking love the gooks

fucking LOVE GOREYO

KAMSAMNIDA

They were defending their property, and who knew what the intentions of the rioters were? Could have been to loot, could've been to murder, could've been to settle gang wars. Better safe than dead

>defending looting aka theft
>defending niggers nigging
>implying DeShawneus wouldn't shank yo ass for some phat lewt even if it's the $10 in your pocket

Koreans are the alpha gooks.

Nips are the beta faggot gooks.

Chinks are the nigger gooks.

Niggers aren't human, a black life is not worth a snickers bar

I back these gooks 110%
They are based as fuck. Look at those fucking headbands.

I remember living in Redondo Beach when all of this shit was going down. I was 11 at the time. Based roof Koreans got quite a bit of news coverage once someone figured out what was going on; nearly all of it was positive. They were even waving at the police and news helicopters.

It's okay if their livelihoods were destroyed, they could have just gone on welfare. :^)

koreans are based, youre a faggot

One thing Gooks do better than anybody else is the ability to band together to do righteous things. Fuck your feelings you stupid ass Amerikano.

Also, all Korean males are literally ex-mil. Another fact as to why Asians are mostly based because they actually had proper military training.

koreans are based.

My innawoods friend immigrated here from SK 4 years ago.

Thanks bro

youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ

lulz

Korean gangs protecting their money laundering operations.

Only Koreans and Taiwanese are tough fuckers. They're the macho alpha Asians. Because both of them have mandatory military service and are technically still at war. Japs are like the rich kids who are pussies. Mainland Chinese and other Asians are also beta pussies. Singaporeans have military service but it's only for show and they're pussies.

>ywn recreate the hospital scene from Hard Boiled with a Korean bro

>did they go overboard by shooting looters?
They didn't shoot nearly enough.

Well, South Korea still requires mandatory 2 year military service for all Korean males.

>My stuff
>your life
Learn your priority scales

Glad I saved this. Enjoy.

Its a slippery slope, if they start taking stuff soon they'll be taking lives.

>after all, those looters were only taking "stuff" and that's really not worth someone's life.
material goods are life and death.

food/water keeps us alive, medical equipment keeps us alive, honest businessmen keep us alive.

>these people literally get their livelihood by selling that stuff

self defense fucker

Taiwanese military service is a joke. It's only for a year and you barely even touch a gun. You just show up. Korean service is like Soviet Union level harsh. Freezing winters, hazing, tough physical training, get your ass beat for making mistakes, firearm training, tank training, etc.

every single one of those koreans should be praised and awarded by the city and they should get a monument

>those looters were only taking "stuff"

What's mine is mine