Are they Sup Forums's guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYzXoIF1JjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>divegrass
lmao

I s-swear we don't care
Ayyyy

was happy for panama, especially how >we pointlessly fucked them over 4 years ago. i'd say its well deserved karma usa ruined their hopes by pointlessly playing hard and letting mexico in.

>divegrass
>is the first to respond to the thread

w-we dont r-really c-care about it guys
also
>tapioca and tamale

We owe an obligation to you anyway for all the dodgy offshore banking dealings

too easy lmao

>80181120
>I was just pretending to be retarded!

>povertyball

who gives a shit about watching a bunch of third world monkeys rolling around on the ground pretending to be hurt?

>It's a 55% 'white' country talks about how black other countries are episode
They always show reruns at Christmas time.

nah you guys will have no issues against this team. they are an extremely limited side, but they play very well in their home country - like most central american sides.

I think England has a chance to go far in this World Cup - a possible top 4 finish.

>only 1 white guy
>is the goalkeeper
why is it always this way? why don't black europeans play on goal?

goalkeeper is objectively the worst position. they make less money and they take all the blame when a match is lost. if you grow up in a poor environment, what would compel you to play goalkeeper?

Goalkeeper postion is for weirdos, perfect for the crazy white kid who hangs out with blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzXoIF1JjE

>if you grow up in a poor environment
these black and arab guys on picture were born and raised in belgium, a first world country

in ghettoes

m8, a lot of these kids are growing up in government housing

Every country in the world has a shitload of poor people scraping by on pennies.

>le w-we don't care

3.5 billion people

I do not think they will score even once
but idk England manages to fuck up every time

>Usa helps Mexico in the eliminations to Brazil 2014 winning to Panama and send them to the play-offs
>USA was eliminated because Mexico lost to Honduras in the elimination to Russia 2018
really makes you think

>World Cup
What sport is this?
Also is that the Chech flag???

We wont even score a goal in the WC.

Perhaps if its a pen.

Belgium is a non-country though

also why is bottom, second from left so smug

>Implying America didn't cuck themselves out of the WC along with Trinidad and Tobago
Own goals and losing to what should be an easy team to beat don't help.

>tapioca
It's been a long time since I've eaten one. Will probably get one in the fair this saturday.

>USA was eliminated because Mexico lost to Honduras in the elimination to Russia 2018
All they had to do was not fucking lose against that one dude named Trinidad and his friend Tobago.

>trials & tribulations

Ghettoes in europe are middle class in america compared to actual ghettoes in usa

Literally who is that?